quelpera

Jun 21, 2022
Speaking of, how do you actually change between the window versions? I downloaded both the strateg and danaume versions, but both show clothing and I didn't see any options how to change the window?
Each version is its own standalone game. The only way to 'switch' between them would be to save the game, re-open git and launch the other version, and load the save.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Each version is its own standalone game. The only way to 'switch' between them would be to save the game, re-open git and launch the other version, and load the save.
You must have missed the most recent update.
Clothing comes pre-packaged with the other windows now. See the post just above yours.

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Hello.
Just a little tip needed.
How do you trigger command when you have two identical items (like gold rings on the shot)?
I've tried left/right and numbers but that doesn't work.
Don't tell me the game is too dumb to predict the posibility of possessing identical items, and I'm soft locked with them till the end.
Screenshot from 2024-06-11 11-48-05.png

UPD: okey, bruteforced it.

For anyone stuck on this in the future, you don't need to put full (solid gold ring 1) or short name (gr1 or gr 1) in the answer. Just the number.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerhumm

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Hello.
Just a little tip needed.
How do you trigger command when you have two identical items (like gold rings on the shot)?
I've tried left/right and numbers but that doesn't work.
Don't tell me the game is too dumb to predict the possibility of possessing identical items, and I'm soft locked with them till the end.
View attachment 3726004

UPD: okey, bruteforced it.

For anyone stuck on this in the future, you don't need to put full (solid gold ring 1) or short name (gr1 or gr 1) in the answer. Just the number.
Man, thanks a lot. I couldn't figure it out, so each time I wanted to leave a particular piece of jewelry (one that I stole from NPCs, usually), I simply dropped jewelry piece by piece in different rooms until I discarded that specific one. Your methods sound much better

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes