c400878

Sep 1, 2019
Xhianil Fingers crossed that they are NOT hidden away behind one of the fetishes, because those are such a pain since nothing in-game points out that disabling them disables not just related items, but sometimes even NPCs (e.g., saw Aeromancers when I just started, spent ages on another playthrough afterwards looking for, not knowing they were gated behind Inflation).
The vibrating plug panties are simply the "normal" ones (purloin lpp) but cursed (curse lpp).

Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
The vibrating plug panties are simply the "normal" ones (purloin lpp) but cursed (curse lpp).
Is there a non-debug way to curse them? Watersports is not up my alley - not for one item, anyway -, Dungeon altar transforms them into another underwear instead, Hotel altar either gives them +1 and adds "of hostility" attribute OR does nothing at all...do I have to find them already cursed? :unsure:

EDIT: nevermind - uncursing them afterwards removes the vibrating effect again rather than keeping it. Not interested. Back to the vibrator dildo from the mansion painting.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2019
I believe that a new update has occurred on the new website for this game's creator.
I can't find any details about it yet, but its worth noting there was an update yesterday.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes