Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
I did the last 3, its def someone elses turn :)
Noooo, please save us kind stranger, I (and many others) desesperatly want to play the newest version of this game with the clothing window (thank you CursedMay already) and all functionalities! ^^

UPDATE: there is a hotfix now, so not only we need the new unlocker, but we also need CursedMay 's help once again ! :O

Last edited:

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Wouldn't it be simpler for the uploaders to ZIP the new game file together with Git v1.35 files in one folder? No AV warnings, no brain-taxing multiple archives to merge... Would cut down the content of this thread by 50%!
I have no more power here than you do, feel free to contact the thread owner with your suggestion. Personally though i think zipping them together makes zero sense because then the uploader has to be bothered with combining them every time and people who just want the updated game file are getting unneccessary files bundled with their download. However, i think it would make sense to add a separate download for a clean WinGit version in the first post (even though i prefer Gargoyle as a Linux user).

Reactions: trggrhppy

CursedMay

Jun 13, 2017
I have uploaded my wingit 135 a couple of times but here it is again.

Wingit -

As for recommendations to make the setup easier. I would make a folder either in the Wingit folder or next to it called Trap Quest. You place the game file in there, making it easy to navigate to when you want to play. Additionally the game will make some local files with saved preferences. You also need to place the unlockers in the same folder as the game files and run them in the same way as the game file and it'll make a file called donators.glkdata.

In the end it should look something like files attached. I have another game called Flexible Survival in there as well and having the folders like this means it's 2 clicks to navigate from game to game. Additionally, I can't remember when Aika tossed this at us, I have a program called BlorbSmacker which lets you open .gblorb files and see all the images and Audio Files in it.

BlorbSmacker

Noooo, please save us kind stranger, I (and many others) desesperatly want to play the newest version of this game with the clothing window (thank you CursedMay already) and all functionalities! ^^

UPDATE: there is a hotfix now, so not only we need the new unlocker, but we also need CursedMay 's help once again ! :O
Hotfix -

You can try and keep a watch out for the unlocker here - It's an import site for Paywalled content. Nobody with the 20$ tier have imported since the update but it might suddenly be there.

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
I think we need to have CursedMay's wingit 135 (Mega) pinned on the first page, as its the last git version that didn't trigger virus alerts for anyone. Also maybe a link pointing to the current version of gargoyle as an alternative ( )

Edit: Also here's a link to official wingit 135 (if that's preferable):

Last edited:

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018

Wingit - Mega

As for recommendations to make the setup easier. I would make a folder either in the Wingit folder or next to it called Trap Quest. You place the game file in there, making it easy to navigate to when you want to play. Additionally the game will make some local files with saved preferences. You also need to place the unlockers in the same folder as the game files and run them in the same way as the game file and it'll make a file called donators.glkdata.

In the end it should look something like files attached. I have another game called Flexible Survival in there as well and having the folders like this means it's 2 clicks to navigate from game to game. Additionally, I can't remember when Aika tossed this at us, I have a program called BlorbSmacker which lets you open .gblorb files and see all the images and Audio Files in it.

BlorbSmacker Mega

Hotfix - Mega

You can try and keep a watch out for the unlocker here - It's an import site for Paywalled content. Nobody with the 20$ tier have imported since the update but it might suddenly be there.
The trap quest site says the newest bug fix version is 220906. The first 12 hours had the wrong file, 220905. Any chance you can post the updated hotfix?

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
The trap quest site says the newest bug fix version is 220906. The first 12 hours had the wrong file, 220905. Any chance you can post the updated hotfix?
@NSFWShameGames twitter says "The wrong build command was used and only the patron-only clothing window was actually compiled with the new code. Please wait another 8 hours before downloading the Hotfix." So clothing version hotfix no needs be updated

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
I just noticed that there's a link for wingit in the main page, and it have been there for 6 years. It is somewhat hidden on some walls of text tho, but if you scroll down to the second post it is more visible.

It will only show you wingit 137 and some other files of no use for this. But if you click the Old folder, you can find there versions 136 and 135.

There's no link to gargoyle tho :unsure:

Last edited:

trggrhppy

Jul 4, 2020

Wingit - Mega

BlorbSmacker Mega

Hotfix - Mega

Dang it! Not the V0.7 Blorb I used to have with mutlithreading... I've been trying on and off to find it for years now.

CursedMay

Jun 13, 2017
Dang it! Not the V0.7 Blorb I used to have with mutlithreading... I've been trying on and off to find it for years now.
I tried to google a bit but couldn't find anything that matched your description.

I did find a list of interpreters however so you can give it a look -

Might give some of these a try and see if any of them perform better than WinGit.

derpyderp123

May 14, 2019

Wingit - Mega

BlorbSmacker Mega

Hotfix - Mega

That isn't the hotfix version. The hotfix is 220906 not 220905

trggrhppy

Jul 4, 2020
I tried to google a bit but couldn't find anything that matched your description.

I did find a list of interpreters however so you can give it a look -

Might give some of these a try and see if any of them perform better than WinGit.
It isn't the interpreter. It's a program to let us change out images in the game. Aika released a few versions a few years back, when it was only like 2 windows. And they got to a 0.7 or 0.0.7v, which added multithreading, and massively increased the performance over the previous .6 release. But I can't find any live links for blorbsmacker v.7 anywhere.

Angel.cx

Mar 20, 2022
I found a rather bad bug but since I don't use Discord, I can't report it. If anyone is in their server feel free to copy paste this in their bug channel.

When having sex with an imp/imps, the game is extremely prone to encountering a stack overflow, freezing the game. It's easy to reproduce, and it happens on the current hotfix and the release before that. I tested this using the Danaume window.
This is the exact error the game shows: *** fatal error: Stack overflow ***

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
I found a rather bad bug but since I don't use Discord, I can't report it. If anyone is in their server feel free to copy paste this in their bug channel.

When having sex with an imp/imps, the game is extremely prone to encountering a stack overflow, freezing the game. It's easy to reproduce, and it happens on the current hotfix and the release before that. I tested this using the Danaume window.
This is the exact error the game shows: *** fatal error: Stack overflow ***
Someone did (y)

Reactions: Angel.cx

Erbosch

Jun 28, 2018
iirc clothing is the most up to date if not the only one being worked on? trying to recall but usally the last letter is the type ie. clothing and what not, the file number system atm is 202902t i believe is the most current content which is clothing ... but i could be wrong...

someperson1423

Jan 28, 2018
Haven't played the game in quite a few years, to others who are regulars which image pack would you say is the most complete? I remember many of them lacked a lot of depicitons for scenes, characters, and clothes so which ones are closest to the text? Thanks
Clothing is the most up to date but iirc doesn't track any body transformations which is sort of a dealbreaker for me personally. Wonderfuller is my personal favorite since it does most body transformations, does some minimal clothing as well, and I like the art style. It use to be better on the clothing front, but a lot of new stuff has been added and keeping up with the clothing was long abandoned in that version (understandably).

A lot of NPCs and scenes have CG art now as well, I think they are pretty much all independant of version so you should get them with whichever one you choose.

Jubilexx

Oct 12, 2017
The wonderfuller version stopped getting updated because the artist had to stop drawing due to severe carpal tunnel syndrome. As for blorbsmaker, I swear that was a third-party program that aika was hosting on the tq website. Stopped getting updates over 6 years ago. It's the custom image sets link, but I think everything is dead

Erbosch

Jun 28, 2018
I like stragem but it doesnt show the clothes..=( but it does show the body changes... wish i had the know how and skill to make it show the clothes. Perhaps that's why clothed version doesnt show the body changes as you would have to code for all the variations in body shape. as well as have a pic for layering of each stage.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes