NXTtrain

Jun 25, 2019
Hey i just downloaded the game and im still having trouble getting the windows interprer. please assist.
Get a program like Git or Gargoyle, and open the .gblorb file with it. Note that some versions of Git (137 specifically) get falsely identified as viruses.

kkkkms

Jul 21, 2017
Is there any way to spawn all unique enemies from the start instead of using 'conjure' and hoping you don't get duplicates?

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Is there any way to spawn all unique enemies from the start instead of using 'conjure' and hoping you don't get duplicates?
Purloin [Item/NPC/Clothing] - Adds Item/NPC/Clothing to inventory. NPCs can then be dropped and will act normally as long as they're in the correct region.
you can find a list of NPCs in this post (in the Trap Quest Master Sheet)

Reactions: kkkkms

kkkkms

Jul 21, 2017
Purloin [Item/NPC/Clothing] - Adds Item/NPC/Clothing to inventory. NPCs can then be dropped and will act normally as long as they're in the correct region.
you can find a list of NPCs in this post (in the Trap Quest Master Sheet)
Thank you, I've been doing this but didn't have a list of named NPCs. Hopefully there'll be a less clunky approach in the future.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
the game got a hotfix:
11th July: An issue with the hot tub was fixed
This might be the last one from me. If everything goes well, I'm expected to leave my current job in about 2-3 weeks time to train to start another, in which I might not be in a position to access a laptop or computer for the foreseeable future. So money's gonna be tight and spare time is going to be miniscule.

Release 14 Version 2.2 HF Clothing Window

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Forgive me if this question has been answered but I cant find a full answer to it anywhere. Is there clothing windows for other artist versions or is it just limited to this completely seperate Clothing version?

They showed off a Wonderfuller clothing version almost 5 years ago while stating its being worked on. . Additionally the $5 and $20 tiers state there is a Clothing Window option added with said tier.

The problem im running into is that evidence of a Clothing window for the other 4 versions (Danamune, Wonderfuller, etc.) just doesnt seem to exist outside the single blog post I found for Wonderfuller 5 years ago so im not 100% if they exist or not. If they do exist I am genuinely tempted to sub for them.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Forgive me if this question has been answered but I cant find a full answer to it anywhere. Is there clothing windows for other artist versions or is it just limited to this completely seperate Clothing version?

They showed off a Wonderfuller clothing version almost 5 years ago while stating its being worked on. . Additionally the $5 and $20 tiers state there is a Clothing Window option added with said tier.

The problem im running into is that evidence of a Clothing window for the other 4 versions (Danamune, Wonderfuller, etc.) just doesnt seem to exist outside the single blog post I found for Wonderfuller 5 years ago so im not 100% if they exist or not. If they do exist I am genuinely tempted to sub for them.
There is only 1 "clothing window" and that's the one called clothing window. wonderfuller has -some- clothes overlays but it's limited and not developed anymore.

Reactions: Panzergott1

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018

I know someone here made a comparison chart, but I can't find it at the moment. Some have a very limited number of some small accessory like things (says corsets, some shoes, etc).

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
This might be the last one from me. If everything goes well, I'm expected to leave my current job in about 2-3 weeks time to train to start another, in which I might not be in a position to access a laptop or computer for the foreseeable future. So money's gonna be tight and spare time is going to be miniscule.

Release 14 Version 2.2 HF Clothing Window

GDrive

Mega
Did filming that Barbie movie traumatise you this much? Obvious joke aside, thank you for the files.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes