quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Quite enjoyed the updates on the school quest arc after nearly a year of absence. Wanted to test around with the new features so i figured to use the debug for clothing and stuff, but the wiki is not really organized and as i can't improve or post stuff over there, i figured i could make my life easier and make a list of items and how to use them with the debug menu. Feel free to use it, i hope i found every item, but i am not totally sure. If you find stuff missing, i would be glad for your help.
Amazing. Thank you so very much.
On a related topic, can I use the debug menu to cheat stats in? How?

On an unrelated topic, how do I stop sissy stuff from spawning on a character without getting rid of the virginity? Is it even possible?
Getting another class doesn't help at all.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
That one I know. type: set strength [press enter]. it will ask you for value between 1-30.
Set strength, set intelligence, set dexterity... humiliation & delicateness work the same way
Command I like to use[don't type ' '] 'heal' & 'hyper weapon' & 'schoolbell' & 'bless' [ie.: bless qh] Queen of Hearts heels
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
here's the link for debug command

Last edited:
Reactions: quiboune

An1bel

Jul 23, 2018
Amazing. Thank you so very much.

On an unrelated topic, how do I stop sissy stuff from spawning on a character without getting rid of the virginity? Is it even possible?
Getting another class doesn't help at all.
You're welcome.

Since Potoum answered your debug question, i hope i can help you with your second question:
This will be a long and more thorough explanaition, but bear with me on this one. As far as I know every piece of clothing has an hidden counter for "feminization" or "femininity". A pair of jeans has a "0" femininity value and "0" humiliation value. While the humiliation value as far as we all know determines our will to do or wear things, the hidden value is somehow integrated into the rng pool of clothes. The higher your "femininity" value is, the more likely you will spawn more female clothing onto your body. Another interesting aspect is your submission stat, which not only determines your willstrength, but also adds a hidden tally to the "femininity" counter. Keep in mind if this value reaches a certain value, the impact on the rng will be so great that you have reached a point of no return, because the chance of getting stuff with low "femininity" value drops and with each new acquired clothing it only spirals upwards. I spare you the maths on this one.
While this really doesn't matter and is more subtle on female chars, it leads to male chars to gain the bigger probability of getting sissy stuff or the other set stuff. You could look at it this way - a girl with boyish looks and style is a girl who is slightly akward, while a boy with female looks and style is a femboy and is being called sissy for it. So to avoid this happening there are not many options left to answer your question. Don't forget, this is a game that tries to drag you down and where to achieve a win is actually very hard. Don't get demotivated too fast and keep trying. So the obvious way to avoid getting sissy stuff spawned on you whilst keeping the virginity of the char is, to wear only clothes with a low "femininity" value as of the moment the game starts. This would be on the top of my head for example the jeans, any tshirt without sexual or female themes and colours and the pair of sneakers with a slightly female tone to them. Alternatively you could run naked, but that is tied to your humiliation stat so i don't know how that plays out in the beginning.

I hope i could help you.

Reactions: syralic

syralic

Jul 23, 2018
You're welcome.

Since Potoum answered your debug question, i hope i can help you with your second question:
This will be a long and more thorough explanaition, but bear with me on this one. As far as I know every piece of clothing has an hidden counter for "feminization" or "femininity". A pair of jeans has a "0" femininity value and "0" humiliation value. While the humiliation value as far as we all know determines our will to do or wear things, the hidden value is somehow integrated into the rng pool of clothes. The higher your "femininity" value is, the more likely you will spawn more female clothing onto your body. Another interesting aspect is your submission stat, which not only determines your willstrength, but also adds a hidden tally to the "femininity" counter. Keep in mind if this value reaches a certain value, the impact on the rng will be so great that you have reached a point of no return, because the chance of getting stuff with low "femininity" value drops and with each new acquired clothing it only spirals upwards. I spare you the maths on this one.
While this really doesn't matter and is more subtle on female chars, it leads to male chars to gain the bigger probability of getting sissy stuff or the other set stuff. You could look at it this way - a girl with boyish looks and style is a girl who is slightly akward, while a boy with female looks and style is a femboy and is being called sissy for it. So to avoid this happening there are not many options left to answer your question. Don't forget, this is a game that tries to drag you down and where to achieve a win is actually very hard. Don't get demotivated too fast and keep trying. So the obvious way to avoid getting sissy stuff spawned on you whilst keeping the virginity of the char is, to wear only clothes with a low "femininity" value as of the moment the game starts. This would be on the top of my head for example the jeans, any tshirt without sexual or female themes and colours and the pair of sneakers with a slightly female tone to them. Alternatively you could run naked, but that is tied to your humiliation stat so i don't know how that plays out in the beginning.

I hope i could help you.
Not my question but it does make sense, thanks for the explanation.
In fact, past a certain point you seem to only find very feminine clothing and some clothe does not transform at all ot directly to very skimpy versions.
At the time, it seems the game focuses a lot on high heels and thighs going for the "demonic tongue" version, skipping the rest of your attire.
Seeing all the customization you have on your run, an option for the item pool to not be affected by the feminization / humiliation score would be much appreciated !
But it's something to increase the "lifespan" of a given run not replayability of the game (as you willl see more clothing in a single run)

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
You're welcome.

I hope i could help you.
I thank you for the explanation, it expanded my understanding of the game, but that's not really what I meant. In TQ if your male character loses his Anal Virginity before losing his Penis Virginity, cursed sissy clothing will start spawning on him every couple turns, until he does lose the Penis Virginity. What I asked for was a way to keep Penis Virginity while having the character perform anal frequently, without spawning Sissy clothing on him.

Also, thank you again for the list, I've been using it a lot. I'd really appreciate if you could expand the list to include tattoos, by the way.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Quite enjoyed the updates on the school quest arc after nearly a year of absence. Wanted to test around with the new features so i figured to use the debug for clothing and stuff, but the wiki is not really organized and as i can't improve or post stuff over there, i figured i could make my life easier and make a list of items and how to use them with the debug menu. Feel free to use it, i hope i found every item, but i am not totally sure. If you find stuff missing, i would be glad for your help.
That is all really good stuff. Thank you!

I would like and updated NPC list there have been a few added sense this

It might be helpful at times, only one I am for sure of is the centaur but there may be others I have not found.

Reactions: EMR and An1bel

An1bel

Jul 23, 2018
Not my question but it does make sense, thanks for the explanation.
In fact, past a certain point you seem to only find very feminine clothing and some clothe does not transform at all ot directly to very skimpy versions.
At the time, it seems the game focuses a lot on high heels and thighs going for the "demonic tongue" version, skipping the rest of your attire.
Seeing all the customization you have on your run, an option for the item pool to not be affected by the feminization / humiliation score would be much appreciated !
But it's something to increase the "lifespan" of a given run not replayability of the game (as you willl see more clothing in a single run)

Ok, i am happy that i could at least clear something up. I think i understood your question but my answer was not good enough, so let me try again. This time i will try to show you the programing behind some of this.
Like quiboune said, the sissy clothing definitely spawns repeatedly after the male character (further known as MC) looses his anal virginity before he gets to lose his "regular" virginity. This is a fact, which is checked as a boolean. If the condition MC_lost_anal_virginity_first is true, the rng is modified therefore, that sissy stuff is definetly spawned onto the MC as a result - if you want you can call this occuring scenario a quest. At that moment where you lose your anal virginity, the type of clothing that you used is definitely not important anymore - that was my misconception after running some tests. I assumed that the sissy clothing quest would only occure after a sufficient high femininity value AND loosing his anal virginity. But, as it is proven, there are currently two ways to aquire sissy clothing. One way would be - like i mentioned earlier, to rise the femininity value above a certain number so that the probability is risen sufficiently; the other is to lose his anal virginity first.

Or to answer the question, avoid losing your anal virginity at every cost before you lost your regular one AND keep an eye on the things your MC is and was currently wearing. Thats the only way to avoid the sissy (clothing) quest. No big magic here since it is just a hiden condition that mainly triggers the quest.

In my playtroughs i never lost my anal virginity first, so yeah, thank you all for opening my eyes on this one.

Not sure, just a thought that came up while writing this, but what happens if the MC can insert a dildo or something like that in his ass - is the condition then met?
- if yes, then that means that you will also have to avoid running bare assed around because of some hidden dildo traps.
- if no, then you probably have a better chance at defending yourself, because npcs prefer targeting not occupied zones first in their rng assesement. So if you run around with a plastic dick up your ass, you won't become a sissy. Actually that would be hilarious, using a fake dick to defend himself from the great gayness.

An1bel

Jul 23, 2018
I thank you for the explanation, it expanded my understanding of the game, but that's not really what I meant. In TQ if your male character loses his Anal Virginity before losing his Penis Virginity, cursed sissy clothing will start spawning on him every couple turns, until he does lose the Penis Virginity. What I asked for was a way to keep Penis Virginity while having the character perform anal frequently, without spawning Sissy clothing on him.

Also, thank you again for the list, I've been using it a lot. I'd really appreciate if you could expand the list to include tattoos, by the way.
Thank you, but taglag put my newbie ass back to where it belongs already. His list is truly awesome and detailed!
If you use CTRL+F and search "tattoo" on his doc, you will find the entry. Just keep in mind to read his instructions, because tattoos are somewhat tricky with the "wear" command.

That is all really good stuff. Thank you!

I would like and updated NPC list there have been a few added sense this

It might be helpful at times, only one I am for sure of is the centaur but there may be others I have not found.

And you sir/madam are truly cool for sharing this. This is the result of not being lazy and halfassing a list. Thank you!

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Ok, i am happy that i could at least clear something up. I think i understood your question but my answer was not good enough, so let me try again. This time i will try to show you the programing behind some of this.
Like quiboune said, the sissy clothing definitely spawns repeatedly after the male character (further known as MC) looses his anal virginity before he gets to lose his "regular" virginity. This is a fact, which is checked as a boolean. If the condition MC_lost_anal_virginity_first is true, the rng is modified therefore, that sissy stuff is definetly spawned onto the MC as a result - if you want you can call this occuring scenario a quest. At that moment where you lose your anal virginity, the type of clothing that you used is definitely not important anymore - that was my misconception after running some tests. I assumed that the sissy clothing quest would only occure after a sufficient high femininity value AND loosing his anal virginity. But, as it is proven, there are currently two ways to aquire sissy clothing. One way would be - like i mentioned earlier, to rise the femininity value above a certain number so that the probability is risen sufficiently; the other is to lose his anal virginity first.

Or to answer the question, avoid losing your anal virginity at every cost before you lost your regular one AND keep an eye on the things your MC is and was currently wearing. Thats the only way to avoid the sissy (clothing) quest. No big magic here since it is just a hiden condition that mainly triggers the quest.

In my playtroughs i never lost my anal virginity first, so yeah, thank you all for opening my eyes on this one.

Not sure, just a thought that came up while writing this, but what happens if the MC can insert a dildo or something like that in his ass - is the condition then met?
- if yes, then that means that you will also have to avoid running bare assed around because of some hidden dildo traps.
- if no, then you probably have a better chance at defending yourself, because npcs prefer targeting not occupied zones first in their rng assesement. So if you run around with a plastic dick up your ass, you won't become a sissy. Actually that would be hilarious, using a fake dick to defend himself from the great gayness.
Yep, this one answers the question, thank you again!
It's a pity though, I wanted to have my MC become a Sissy functionally without those clothes spawning since I hate that kind of look (pink, frilly, childish).
Dildo traps don't take virginities, as far as I can tell. Even the Holy Virgin Warrior won't lose her vaginal virginity if penetrated by one.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Thank you, but taglag put my newbie ass back to where it belongs already. His list is truly awesome and detailed!
If you use CTRL+F and search "tattoo" on his doc, you will find the entry. Just keep in mind to read his instructions, because tattoos are somewhat tricky with the "wear" command.

And you sir/madam are truly cool for sharing this. This is the result of not being lazy and halfassing a list. Thank you!
I hope it helps but it has some error's. One I can think of for sure is one the Salve's (which I find very helpful )

Salve
printed name: "buoyant salve"
text-shortcut: "bysv"

printed name: "restricting salve"
text-shortcut: "rssv"

printed name: "concealment salve"
text-shortcut: "ccsv"
>>> Taglag this is actually the one that gets used after you apply the salve I think and are wrong. If you try to use these they will apply but give no choice as to what to conceal. as in Vag, anal, breast's.
In your list you have Salve of concealment as "slvc" I am pretty sure that is right. I was glad to get that proper.

I had so much trouble with that one that I started just purloining "recipe for salve of concealment" and making it :)

And you have some good info in that list, I was glad you shared it.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018

It says in the wiki [Loot from defeating vine boss]...
Actually I obtain it by beating a monster(mannequin) on top of the hole(where vine boss hide)
So this could be a bug

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Yep, this one answers the question, thank you again!
It's a pity though, I wanted to have my MC become a Sissy functionally without those clothes spawning since I hate that kind of look (pink, frilly, childish).
Dildo traps don't take virginities, as far as I can tell. Even the Holy Virgin Warrior won't lose her vaginal virginity if penetrated by one.
Sissy class clothes as far as I'm aware are some of the only class clothes in the game that cannot replace worn clothes, from my experience, so always wearing something to prevent undesirable pieces from spawning is what I do. I never tried to prevent all of them from spawning (leggings, even sheer, are rather useful), so I might just be very lucky for them to not target body slots that I had already occupied. It can be tricky, however, as skirt and pants slots are separate and sissy microskirts can spawn even when you are wearing jeans.

Additionally, if you don't want sissy clothing, always avoid anal orgasms. I am not sure if it's my RNG specifically, but each time they caused pink bow to appear on my character, which then summons all the clothing. Never insert objects into your bottom when highly aroused, never wander through the forest without sufficient protection (forest-specific dildo traps are very difficult to escape, as your character will refuse to jump if addiction or arousal or both are high), never try to expel huge amounts of liquids/eggs from your anus when already aroused, never try to dominate certain characters if you are not sure of your chances. Wench often will belittle you for your small size and a pink bow will be your punishment. If you do get the bow, cutting it with hotel kitchen knife or using powder of escape on it should help, but avoid wrestler - she becomes aggressive to all sissy, maid, and royal slave 'specialists'.

EDIT: Oh right, I forgot I wanted to ask some questions. Does anyone know how to bless vessels? The dungeon altar can only lift the curse, wood altar can only lift curses on worn clothing, I have no idea how to use mansion altar. I think beating the witch is the only way I managed to do it, but she can be quite tough in the early game.
Also in the earlier builds your priestess's gown used to be able to degrade to golden metallic decorations which I quite liked, now they don't seem to go past translucent floor-length gown. Was this item removed or does it have some unknown to me requirements?

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Sissy class clothes as far as I'm aware are some of the only class clothes in the game that cannot replace worn clothes, from my experience, so always wearing something to prevent undesirable pieces from spawning is what I do. I never tried to prevent all of them from spawning (leggings, even sheer, are rather useful), so I might just be very lucky for them to not target body slots that I had already occupied. It can be tricky, however, as skirt and pants slots are separate and sissy microskirts can spawn even when you are wearing jeans.
I think you might be right but it spawns all the time until you lose virginity, even if you get rid of the bow it comes back and it doesn't prevent the other clothing pieces from spawning.

Additionally, if you don't want sissy clothing, always avoid anal orgasms. I am not sure if it's my RNG specifically, but each time they caused pink bow to appear on my character, which then summons all the clothing. Never insert objects into your bottom when highly aroused, never wander through the forest without sufficient protection (forest-specific dildo traps are very difficult to escape, as your character will refuse to jump if addiction or arousal or both are high), never try to expel huge amounts of liquids/eggs from your anus when already aroused, never try to dominate certain characters if you are not sure of your chances. Wench often will belittle you for your small size and a pink bow will be your punishment. If you do get the bow, cutting it with hotel kitchen knife or using powder of escape on it should help, but avoid wrestler - she becomes aggressive to all sissy, maid, and royal slave 'specialists'.
I know, I know, but what's the fun in that?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
have ya ever gone to a restaurant and see someone standing there forever and seem to have trouble trying to decide what they want to order?well in comparison thats how id look right now with tryin to decide what version of this game id want to try out LOL...decided maybe ill goto another restaurant ....have fun guys!

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
have ya ever gone to a restaurant and see someone standing there forever and seem to have trouble trying to decide what they want to order?well in comparison thats how id look right now with tryin to decide what version of this game id want to try out LOL...decided maybe ill goto another restaurant ....have fun guys!
k bye

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Been playing for some days and I've collected a few questions I'd be very grateful if someone could answer.
I have been using taglag's list for cheats and codes, mind you.

What's the "set" command for the BBC addiction attribute? I tried a few variations but none worked.
What are the Purloin codes for the powders? Specifically the Powder of Resistance as it makes some weird menus appear.
What are jewelry values? I'm pretty sure Emerald Ring = 1 and Solid Gold ones are the most valuable, but that's all I have.
What are the effects of Magic Effects (like possession, temptation)?
Do the pentagrams caused by the Golden Altar do anything?

Last edited:

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Which version do you recommend? I mean, which one visualizes all the stuff the best? I bet there's some placeholders or other things like that so I just wonder what version will give me the most "content" to see.

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is there a way to prevent the same sex scenario from happening too frequently, back to back? In some cases, the NPC has to wait a day before ejaculating again, but other NPC's it seems to be infinite, almost as if the game is broken. The minotaur literally just keeps f'ing your character over and over again, feels like the game is broken in that regard.

Which version do you recommend? I mean, which one visualizes all the stuff the best? I bet there's some placeholders or other things like that so I just wonder what version will give me the most "content" to see.
Good question. Is there a version that actually shows what the character is wearing, an in all of the sex scenes?

Also, is it possible to have any type of sexual encounter with the big bust amazon chick at the start of the game in the dungeon?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I wish this game was maren in renpy engine. Becouse i gonna insane for understand how to install this game. I lost my hope to play it.
if you're on windows, do this:

1. Download the game.

2. Download this:

3. unzip it and run Git.exe, then select the game file you downloaded and play.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Currently the most clothing is displayed by the appropriately named "Clothing Version".
Is there a way to prevent the same sex scenario from happening too frequently, back to back? In some cases, the NPC has to wait a day before ejaculating again, but other NPC's it seems to be infinite, almost as if the game is broken. The minotaur literally just keeps f'ing your character over and over again, feels like the game is broken in that regard.
Most hostile NPCs go to sleep after fucking you. The exception is things like the minotaur that you have to escape from. If fainting from sex is turned off, then you can end up in a soft lock loop. Fainting is one of the ways intended to prevent that situation by design.
Good question. Is there a version that actually shows what the character is wearing, an in all of the sex scenes?
The sex scenes are prerendered, and can not reflect your character's current status.
Also, is it possible to have any type of sexual encounter with the big bust amazon chick at the start of the game in the dungeon?
Yes, if you dominate her.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes