Zend

Sep 1, 2017
Are you slapping them? Patch notes from a few versions ago mentioned that they only transform when you slap them. Punching works too, I think.
yea i am slapping them, though i notice im only getting a line of text of her grabbing her crotch when slapping with a weapon, does that indicate she might transform?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
yea i am slapping them, though i notice im only getting a line of text of her grabbing her crotch when slapping with a weapon, does that indicate she might transform?
You'll need to slap her a few times then, and that line will change a few times until she transforms. I only managed to transform her by slapping with the Necronomicon equipped, and the description said something about magical traces sticking to her and doing something. Depending on how strong you are this might end up taking a few tries, as slapping the gladiator while she's weak repeatedly will simply kill her.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is the gladiator the "woman" with big breasts that if you lose takes you to a room with pink smoke and holds you under for certain amount of time? there's soo much content I didn't no existed because it's behind weird gates that I'd never think of trying
Yeppers! that is her

Last edited:

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
You'll need to slap her a few times then, and that line will change a few times until she transforms. I only managed to transform her by slapping with the Necronomicon equipped, and the description said something about magical traces sticking to her and doing something. Depending on how strong you are this might end up taking a few tries, as slapping the gladiator while she's weak repeatedly will simply kill her.
yea i just figured it out, it seems if shes too strong(mine was upwards of level 30) it will take ages, i disintegrated that one and spawned a different one, and slapped her over and over unarmed, got her to change and her dialog will indicate if shes close like telling you to change how you attack her and telling you to stop and it dosent seem to matter about her hp as i just kept refreshing her and healing myself

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
yea i just figured it out, it seems if shes too strong(mine was upwards of level 30) it will take ages, i disintegrated that one and spawned a different one, and slapped her over and over unarmed, got her to change and her dialog will indicate if shes close like telling you to change how you attack her and telling you to stop and it dosent seem to matter about her hp as i just kept refreshing her and healing myself
Using magic items to slap her might make it easier then.

Aika

Dec 11, 2017
reading the wiki entry on her and it says something about a "trap fetish" and if its not enabled she will transform, whats this trap fetish its talking about? i see no such thing when starting a new game
That's what we internally call the 'flat-chested until sex change' option

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
have debug mode on and do purloin topless gladiator for a topless gladiator, theres a few different gladiators, determined, proud
they dont start as futa but there are two that do those being wild and enlightened
Where does the enlightened gladiator spawn? Never heard of her before.

m1piffles

Mar 1, 2018
For people with questions about content, be aware that if no one answers (i.e. me, literally rn, I dont care to check this stuff myself fo you lol), you can check the github to figure out triggers, item names, room traps, etc.

oh and btw the guy with a lulu av has good taste lmao

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
For people with questions about content, be aware that if no one answers (i.e. me, literally rn, I dont care to check this stuff myself fo you lol), you can check the github to figure out triggers, item names, room traps, etc.

oh and btw the guy with a lulu av has good taste lmao
I have no idea how to navigate github, so that link does nothing for me.
Luckily, i found a post on Reddit where Aika posted a link for the github illiterate:

Enlightened gladiator spawns in the mansion btw.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes