• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.2.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I see harem and romance. If I can leave out the corruption, it's very possible that I'm interested.

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I see harem and romance. If I can leave out the corruption, it's very possible that I'm interested.
Corruption is only on the bartender (side character) and her scene is only 1% ready :ROFLMAO:
And I gave an option of choosing corruption or romance

Reactions: BlasKyau

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Hey guys, hope you guys can join this survey so that I can understand what you guys like better and can work on it.

Thanks for the feedback

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
My mc will kill everyone "touching" his girls!!
I don't want ntr crap here
By the by, my answer to the above survey question, 60% pretty models & 40% story.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Hey guys, hope you guys can join this survey so that I can understand what you guys like better and can work on it.

Thanks for the feedback
I don't know what's up with the game (the last version I played was v2.1) so can't really vote in the poll because first I wanted to wait for a few updates so that I have more content to play through than you dropped the sandbox what didn't really motivate me and then the weird spilt in the game.

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
My mc will kill everyone "touching" his girls!!
I don't want ntr crap here
By the by, my answer to the above survey question, 60% pretty models & 40% story.
Don't worry. No ntr In this game. I hate ntr. I love harem. Thx for the feedback

I don't know what's up with the game (the last version I played was v2.1) so can't really vote in the poll because first I wanted to wait for a few updates so that I have more content to play through than you dropped the sandbox what didn't really motivate me and then the weird spilt in the game.
Ah alright. The sandbox isn't many hard clicking through doors or maps or characters on screen. Just 1-2 clicks and you will proceed to VN. I just want to make it so that you guys can choose which girls story to play first and skip the story or the girls that u don't like instead of linear storyline

Reactions: Paapi

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
There is one thing I can give advice for your game development is that you should stop reacting to people who keep complaining about fetishes you have in your game. I just stop replying to these comments, they are not supporters of your game and usually representing a really small percentage of the player base. And keep in mind that 98% of people who played it didn't even write here anything even if they liked the game. So basically don't try to make people who bitch happy cuz the changes could make the silent players mad. So my advice just do you and stop replying to the same question about the sandbox. Your game is more point-click than a sandbox.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
So the newest update is only the classroom stuff but not much there? Looking like the dev changed things up? Just making sure as from my last version and now it was like a new game.

I do like there was a recap feature so moving forward it seems like a new game. Also like the new renders verses the old ones.

Reactions: anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
There is one thing I can give advice for your game development is that you should stop reacting to people who keep complaining about fetishes you have in your game. I just stop replying to these comments, they are not supporters of your game and usually representing a really small percentage of the player base. And keep in mind that 98% of people who played it didn't even write here anything even if they liked the game. So basically don't try to make people who bitch happy cuz the changes could make the silent players mad. So my advice just do you and stop replying to the same question about the sandbox. Your game is more point-click than a sandbox.
Yea true, i realized that after awhile. I din realize that before. Thanks so much for the advice! :)
And I am just afraid that other players would be influenced by it. So I write my reason to tell them why I did it.

Mac-Version would be much appreciated :)
Ah alright, I'll upload the mac version for the next update. probrably 1st March, next monday.

Thanks. Yea. not much in here yet. Well there is clothes boutique scene. Anyway, I am doing weekly updates, its not much, but just in case people want to play it. Thank you for following this game :)

Last edited:

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Is there any possible way to make this game with a romance/harem way to include pregnancy options? Don't have the contestants actually leave the island maybe?

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Is there any possible way to make this game with a romance/harem way to include pregnancy options? Don't have the contestants actually leave the island maybe?
Sadly I dont plan to add pregnancy. Maybe in far future, when I change my mind hmm.
About the leaving island part. I dont want to reveal spoilers yet, but I do think that people will like it.

0.2.6.1 has error an after this line that says "lancyquestion" View attachment 1052865
Does this happen after you left vivy room?
Well anyway, this is almost at 70% of the game, it almost ended. Maybe if you don't mind, you can continue to the latest version 3.2.2 instead. :)

Aatrox13

Apr 13, 2020
Does this happen after you left vivy room?

this is when the other twin is peeking while mc is getting a blowjob for "protecting" them from the gangster

Reactions: anna94
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes