Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Changing her model now would be stupid because that would result in the same problem that you before with the change in resolution. If you change her model you would need to rerender all her scenes or it looks weird having her first with big tits and then suddenly with small ones.

I say if you are willing to do that then you also should have rerendered all low res images from the first part and not split the game into two parts.

But hey you already did multiple annoying things with your game so why not add more to it.
That is a nice feedback and quite true about vivy hmm.

For the low res image part, unfortunately i have lost access to most of the save file for that render as my harddisk suddenly decides to malfunction. Not backing it up was my fault.

In future I'll re-render it.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.3.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
That is a nice feedback and quite true about vivy hmm.

For the low res image part, unfortunately i have lost access to most of the save file for that render as my harddisk suddenly decides to malfunction. Not backing it up was my fault.

In future I'll re-render it.
If you really split the game in two because of the change in render resolution that was not necessary the Dev of Hillside also changed the resolution and he continued without problems.

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
If you really split the game in two because of the change in render resolution that was not necessary the Dev of Hillside also changed the resolution and he continued without problems.
Hmm, i just googled. Its possible.. sadly I didn't do my research. I just tried from settings of ren'py...
And yes I split them into two because of change in render solution. I am not kidding. Which dev wants their new game to be short with little content....? I had alot going on with my life too while trying my best in this game... I tried hard... I cant satisfy everyone..... please understand, while I am also sorry for changing things abruptly like this.

Last edited:

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Hmm, i just googled. Its possible.. sadly I didn't do my research. I just tried from settings of ren'py...
And yes I split them into two because of change in render solution. I am not kidding. Which dev wants their new game to be short with little content....? I had alot going on with my life too while trying my best in this game... I tried hard... I cant satisfy everyone..... please understand, while I am also sorry for changing things abruptly like this.
Don't take it personally. Even if you make the best game/story ever.... Someone will complain because you didn't do something to their liking.

I say, do your best, love what you do and don't worry about pleasing everyone. You are doing this because it brings you happiness.

Giving quick updates that are meaningful goes a long way. Sure they might be smaller but it keeps your audience engaged. I am sure more people than not hate these games that go 60 to 90 days with maybe 1 update. Hard to follow a story with that much time in between.

You are doing great. Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 44Tom and anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Don't take it personally. Even if you make the best game/story ever.... Someone will complain because you didn't do something to their liking.

I say, do your best, love what you do and don't worry about pleasing everyone. You are doing this because it brings you happiness.

Giving quick updates that are meaningful goes a long way. Sure they might be smaller but it keeps your audience engaged. I am sure more people than not hate these games that go 60 to 90 days with maybe 1 update. Hard to follow a story with that much time in between.

You are doing great. Keep up the good work.
Thank you for saying that ! It motivates me.
The only guilt that I felt is not giving enough H-content in my latest version of the game. I'll try to improve it

Reactions: Canade

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
It is a good game. Haven't restarted yet in a bit. Having to restart from the beginning sucks royal dick, but that is Ren'py's fault for making that happen with any real change. It least it's early. When it's after hours worth of play it's unacceptable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: anna94

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Thank you for saying that ! It motivates me.
The only guilt that I felt is not giving enough H-content in my latest version of the game. I'll try to improve it
You're doing fine. Just keep doing what you're doing, quality takes time and you've already put lots of content into the 0.3 series.

• Love
Reactions: anna94

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
No problem ;)

JokerLeader said:

Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island [v0.2.6.1] cheezygirl

Original Size Win/Linux: 829 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 120 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 102 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

could you reupload the link v0.2.6.1 since it is a separate episode.pls.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Is there another update? I can't tell if this 3.4 is new because we were on 3.3 or if this is the same from a week or two ago.

When updates use small numbers like this it's hard to track

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Is there another update? I can't tell if this 3.4 is new because we were on 3.3 or if this is the same from a week or two ago.

When updates use small numbers like this it's hard to track
Yes. This is another update. It adds
- 1 lancy story
- 1 luna scene
- 1 yui scene

You can see the changelog in this post. I wrote everything that to make it easier.
I used small number as my update aren't that big :censored:

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes