Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Ugh.. This game is confusing af and I don't know if it's getting better or worse. Played a few updates ago...and a few updates before that. Seems like this games story is heading in a different direction every time I come back.
LoL. Why it is confusing ??

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
WARNING: If you are just now downloading this game, THIS STARTS ONE MONTH AFTER YOU BECOME STRANDED!!!!! If you want the game to make sense, you will need to go download the first month of the game.

To the GD: If I were you, I would put a disclaimer for this so people are not thinking they are getting the full update in one link. OR: put the first month on the F95 site along side THIS update.

Reactions: Paapi

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
LoL. Why it is confusing ??
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not trolling me lol

Here goes..

Tone of the story was darker and had mystery. Seems like it's becoming more and more light hearted and tame.

Character motivation? They don't seem all that proactive in their goal to win. Where's all that completeness, fighting, drama, betrayal etc?

Where is all the $$$ coming from for the prize? Rich depraved fuckers and gambling right? If so.. How would a tame trivia game with mild spanking as a punishment for failure attract and retain those types of customers..?

Reactions: Paapi

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not trolling me lol

Here goes..

Tone of the story was darker and had mystery. Seems like it's becoming more and more light hearted and tame.

Character motivation? They don't seem all that proactive in their goal to win. Where's all that completeness, fighting, drama, betrayal etc?

Where is all the $$$ coming from for the prize? Rich depraved fuckers and gambling right? If so.. How would a tame trivia game with mild spanking as a punishment for failure attract and retain those types of customers..?
I do write it out in my game..
As for prize money. All male participants need to pay a huge sum of money to participate in this game. And female participant doesn't need to pay anything to join. So there is the source of money. If you read the sanny conversation at the earlier version again .....I wrote it there.
It's not getting darker and shadier. In fact it is the other way round.... If you do play my latest episode about lancy dream... Future episode will talk about her story but it's not darker. I don't want to spoil you yet .. or the whole community. Besides the spanking is not recorded or anything plus the classroom announcer is a girl. I have mentioned it.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Anyway this may be partially my fault for releasing short update every week. Or writing little about it. So I am sorry. Maybe if you guys feel dissatisfied about the game. You could write to me first.

I am going back to sleep now. It's middle of the night here and I am typing as I don't want my hardwork of my game to be ruined from a few bad comments. XD

Thank you for playing anyway
Goodnight. Sleep well

• Red Heart
Reactions: anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
WARNING: If you are just now downloading this game, THIS STARTS ONE MONTH AFTER YOU BECOME STRANDED!!!!! If you want the game to make sense, you will need to go download the first month of the game.

To the GD: If I were you, I would put a disclaimer for this so people are not thinking they are getting the full update in one link. OR: put the first month on the F95 site along side THIS update.
Hmmm there is a note at my post on top of download which says "Play v0.2.6.1 first as it is a seperate episode"

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes