Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I do write it out in my game..
As for prize money. All male participants need to pay a huge sum of money to participate in this game. And female participant doesn't need to pay anything to join. So there is the source of money. If you read the sanny conversation at the earlier version again .....I wrote it there.
It's not getting darker and shadier. In fact it is the other way round.... If you do play my latest episode about lancy dream... Future episode will talk about her story but it's not darker. I don't want to spoil you yet .. or the whole community. Besides the spanking is not recorded or anything plus the classroom announcer is a girl. I have mentioned it.
Uhh... You seem to have misunderstood what I was saying and proven my point.. I'm actually in favor of a darker story with mystery. That's probably the main reason I'm even bothering to write this lol. Never expected this game to have top tier writing or art, but I was hopeful that it'd grow into something more unique... not harem game # 27941.

• Red Heart
Reactions: anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Uhh... You seem to have misunderstood what I was saying and proven my point.. I'm actually in favor of a darker story with mystery. That's probably the main reason I'm even bothering to write this lol. Never expected this game to have top tier writing or art, but I was hopeful that it'd grow into something more unique... not harem game # 27941.
Ahh sorry about that
I am totally making a harem game.
And mystery.
Horror would just be a little bit.
As for unique, I am doing unique as I came out with all the story myself. And would be different from any other story in this site. Cheers

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Changed anything on her face ?? Look at that nose and near areas. She is look like a monkey now!!

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
ah btw, check out brightlord, its a horror thriller game. The dev just commented above me.

Changed anything on her face ?? Look at that nose and near areas. She is look like a monkey now!!
Yea, its shadow, I did not changed anything

Reactions: Crosaith. and Paapi

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.4.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
How much content is there at this point? A few hours, more, less?
Just one new lancy scene. You can read it in the changelog at the first post. I wrote all of it there. I am just doing weekly update. :)

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
How much content is there at this point? A few hours, more, less?
Depends on which version you play. They're pretty much separate games story and gameplay-wise.

1st version has a better story and more content.
2nd version has better renders but has filler and sandbox stuff.

Edit - Forgot to add gameplay time. They're not too long. 1st version is one hour +. 2nd version is maybe 30 minutes..? I tend to play at a relaxed pace so it might be quicker for you.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes