Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Goddammit, it's "ON" an island! Not fucking "in", unless everything happens underground. The title bugs the shit out of me every single time it cycles back to the new releases page with an update. ON ON ON ON ON fucking ON!
Calm down. You realize 99% of devs that make these are not english speaking right? Most are European..... Also they do this for free hoping for a few tips so pervs can fap. Calm the F down or go play something else.

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Well, mc did fuck keisy and lancy the same time once.
Hmm which implication?
Group sex and harem aren't the same thing. None of these girls are exclusive to the MC other than maybe Lancy but I wouldn't be at all surprised to find her working in the brothel at some point "for training purposes". Vivi has no business even being on the island. And all other girls only do stuff for coins.

By implication I mean the whole setup of this island is that boys and girls fuck for points and coins. All girls are supposed to have partners. And some of the girls are prostitutes who will fuck any dude for coins. The MC even thinks to himself the girls will fuck for money.

For the harem tag the game must give the MC a path where he can make girls exclusively his. Not just when they're with him, but at all times. The girls must be aware of each other and accepting of the situation. At least 3-4 girls are needed to qualify for the harem tag.

The MC thus far has shown himself to have the character of a horny 13 year old virgin. He's shown zero interest in making any girl his. He just wants to fuck as many as possible. That is not harem.

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Group sex and harem aren't the same thing. None of these girls are exclusive to the MC other than maybe Lancy but I wouldn't be at all surprised to find her working in the brothel at some point "for training purposes". Vivi has no business even being on the island. And all other girls only do stuff for coins.

By implication I mean the whole setup of this island is that boys and girls fuck for points and coins. All girls are supposed to have partners. And some of the girls are prostitutes who will fuck any dude for coins. The MC even thinks to himself the girls will fuck for money.

For the harem tag the game must give the MC a path where he can make girls exclusively his. Not just when they're with him, but at all times. The girls must be aware of each other and accepting of the situation. At least 3-4 girls are needed to qualify for the harem tag.

The MC thus far has shown himself to have the character of a horny 13 year old virgin. He's shown zero interest in making any girl his. He just wants to fuck as many as possible. That is not harem.
Katie is the only girl that fuck for coins.
(If you are implying that keisy and lancy would just fuck anyone for coins, nope.. it is shown in first episode when keisy doesn't want to do challenges with her perverted partner.)

The other prostitute girl Luna is an NPC.

Vivy do have but it not revealed yet.

I am making side stories for the 2nd version as I focused alot on the story on 1st version. I want players to be able to explore all challenges before I continue with the stories.

Yes, all girls have partner, but i just did not show it yet. I mean it just seems like there is endless things that I should show to you guys to make it logical..

But oh well, cant please everyone.. I'll just continue making ! :D :D

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I am a solo dev and daz studio is the heaviest software to make this game as it takes alot of time to render the image unlike honey selector or kokeitsu. They can make long content in a short time.

This is my first game. So please go easy on me :) :)

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
I never said your game was bad. I didn't ramble on about the renders, the writing, or any of that. I asked "how is this a harem game"? Maybe you should change the overview "win the competition and get all the girls" if this is actually going to be a harem game. If it's not going to be a harem game then you should drop the harem tag.

That is all.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Don't play this game, if this is not par with your expectations. This game is not for u. Just leave & Don't come back!!
I never said your game was bad. I didn't ramble on about the renders, the writing, or any of that. I asked "how is this a harem game"? Maybe you should change the overview "win the competition and get all the girls" if this is actually going to be a harem game. If it's not going to be a harem game then you should drop the harem tag.

That is all.

Reactions: Misosoc

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020

That is all.
You can look at other famous games like mythic manor. They don't have any sex scene with 3 or more girls at the same time but they still have harem tag.

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
You can look at other famous games like mythic manor. They don't have any sex scene with 3 or more girls at the same time but they still have harem tag.
Mythic Manor is a harem game. The main girls in that are all in love with the MC and while not all of them are aware of the other girls yet, they're slowly being made aware. It doesn't matter if he fucks them 1 at a time or the whole harem at once. The girls must be exclusively his. That is a harem.

edit: okay I now understand what's going on. Apologies for not quite getting it sooner.

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Mythic Manor is a harem game. The main girls in that are all in love with the MC and while not all of them are aware of the other girls yet, they're slowly being made aware. It doesn't matter if he fucks them 1 at a time or the whole harem at once. The girls must be exclusively his. That is a harem.
You're pretty much debating with yourself man. English clearly isn't their first language which is resulting in them not comprehending what your saying.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I'm not sure that I agree with this. To point out a few things. Lancy, Keisy, Vivy and probably soon to be Rin are all exclusive to the MC because they have chosen to be. Lancy is the MC's partner and is exclusive to the MC. Keisy and Vivy aren't seeing anyone else and choose to only see the MC.

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
I'm not sure that I agree with this. To point out a few things. Lancy, Keisy, Vivy and probably soon to be Rin are all exclusive to the MC because they have chosen to be. Lancy is the MC's partner and is exclusive to the MC. Keisy and Vivy aren't seeing anyone else and choose to only see the MC.
Thank you, that helps tremendously.

Reactions: Canade

Rickster6

Jan 23, 2019
This is one of the better field trip that I have taken in a while! You as the MC can be either a great person or you can be the worst. If you like that sort of thing and take advantage of all the girls. I love the renders and the places that you are taken in this Game! I am always looking forward to the next update! Just to see what I can do or where I will go next?

• Red Heart
Reactions: anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
This is one of the better field trip that I have taken in a while! You as the MC can be either a great person or you can be the worst. If you like that sort of thing and take advantage of all the girls. I love the renders and the places that you are taken in this Game! I am always looking forward to the next update! Just to see what I can do or where I will go next?
Thank you glad you like it !

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Wow
Reactions: master110

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ok i just started downloading this game and started reading some of the comments. I'm a little confused as to what is going on. The dev says this
"Yes. All girls are exclusively his"

Then he says this.
"Katie is the only girl that fuck for coins."

"Vivy do have but it not revealed yet."

"Yes, all girls have partner, but i just did not show it yet."

So they are not exclusively his or are they. Not complaining just want to know before I get invested in the characters. I've been blindsided before and just looking for a straight answer. Thank you to whoever responds to my question.

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Ok i just started downloading this game and started reading some of the comments. I'm a little confused as to what is going on. The dev says this
"Yes. All girls are exclusively his"

Then he says this.

So they are not exclusively his or are they. Not complaining just want to know before I get invested in the characters. I've been blindsided before and just looking for a straight answer. Thank you to whoever responds to my question.
Hi game dev here.

All his.

Vivy's partner is her sister. It is already revealed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for playing.

Edit : I am not doing NTR because I hate NTR. Eventhough Katie doesnt end up with MC. I wont be making scene of her with other man.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hi game dev here.

All his.

Vivy's partner is her sister. It is already revealed.

Thanks for playing.
Thank you for answering. I will start your game in a bit and hopefully, if I do like it you will have a new patron. I usually pledge for 2 or 3 months per game and then rotate so if I do support you don't feel that I don't like your game when I stop in a few months. Once again thank you for the quick response.

• Red Heart
Reactions: anna94
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes