Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

Derik X

Jan 19, 2021
hi anna94 when I first noticed your game I downloaded the Android port(I almost always play on mobile convenience of carrying it everywhere and play anytime). The android port was like 98MB in total, honestly I wasn't expecting anything much in terms of content or quality(funnily enough you keep mentioned the render quality was low for the initial release). For mobile the quality never shows much difference in resolution unless you come across grainy ones. The game was a surprise in terms of fun-play with hot models, for a short initial release it was really good. I haven't played the new high resolution Sandbox version of your game but I was waiting for some content to stack up before I try it. I am gonna try that today and I will post a comment later on the new version.

I usually read the developer notes(if OP has it) and try to follow developer replies to the comments, it gives a good perspective on how the developer treats his game and the vision for it's future progress, you seem very dedicated in improving your skills and the quality of the game and listen to constructive reviews which helps in improving your game which ultimately improves our experience of Gameplay. Looking forward to trying your new version and keep up the good work. Enjoy stay safe :)

• Love
Reactions: anna94

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I don't really play these games much anymore, but stop by from time to time to see what's new on the front page. It is very rare to see a buffet of girls that are all so damn well done. They look amazing. Good job, dev.

• Love

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
hi anna94 when I first noticed your game I downloaded the Android port(I almost always play on mobile convenience of carrying it everywhere and play anytime). The android port was like 98MB in total, honestly I wasn't expecting anything much in terms of content or quality(funnily enough you keep mentioned the render quality was low for the initial release). For mobile the quality never shows much difference in resolution unless you come across grainy ones. The game was a surprise in terms of fun-play with hot models, for a short initial release it was really good. I haven't played the new high resolution Sandbox version of your game but I was waiting for some content to stack up before I try it. I am gonna try that today and I will post a comment later on the new version.

I usually read the developer notes(if OP has it) and try to follow developer replies to the comments, it gives a good perspective on how the developer treats his game and the vision for it's future progress, you seem very dedicated in improving your skills and the quality of the game and listen to constructive reviews which helps in improving your game which ultimately improves our experience of Gameplay. Looking forward to trying your new version and keep up the good work. Enjoy stay safe :)
Thank you so much! It made me happy to read this comments! :)
I am currently focusing on making Lancy story for the next version. The current version contains mostly side story. Thank you so much for playing and stay safe too! :D

I don't really play these games much anymore, but stop by from time to time to see what's new on the front page. It is very rare to see a buffet of girls that are all so damn well done. They look amazing. Good job, dev.
Thank you so much! Your comments means so much to me!

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I really like the game. The girls are really good looking. There is enough content to enjoy a good playthrough. Help out the dev and support her she deserves it. Just so you know I'm not all talk and support her.

• Red Heart

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island v0.3.7 + Compressed

version 0.2.6.1 is available at my site.

visit my blog for more android ports

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Hi guys. Can you help me to rate my game in this thread if you like my content ? It would be really really helpful and I would really really appreciate it! Thank you ! =)

Reactions: Canade and Paapi.3

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So i'm a little confused. The OP summary post advises to play v0.2.6.1 first, but that seems filled with a whole lot of "this part isn't done or still under development" narrative notes. Yet there is a newer and reworked continuation update I'm *not* playing because I should play that other unfinished episode first?

I mean...ok.

I also got the impression this game was being created and written by a woman, but so far I gotta note the story seems to be copping out and catering to the lowest common dominator approach style of presenting the 'hero MC" type surrounded by a bunch of mostly personality stripped girls who essentially just exist as objects to obsess over and ego feed the MC. Which is a shame because it's a nice collection of girl options from what i can tell.

Expected more of a less generic woman's touch on the ladies :)

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes