Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Thank you for answering. I will start your game in a bit and hopefully, if I do like it you will have a new patron. I usually pledge for 2 or 3 months per game and then rotate so if I do support you don't feel that I don't like your game when I stop in a few months. Once again thank you for the quick response.
Wow that's awesome ! :D
Understood. The graphic of the first episode is kinda bad.
The graphic of the second episode will be much more better.
Thanks for playing. I always respond quickly but bedtime now, I will respond again if I woke up in the middle of the night.

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
And becareful that I have a few under development scene in episode 1. (Keisy lake scene ).
After finishing vivy & rin scene. You can safely proceed to episode 2.
Episode 2 have slightly a little more render count than episode 1

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
*sigh* Yet another person who thinks tails are a branch off the spine and not an EXTENSION of it... -.-

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Hi Anna94. The new Keisy scene is not triggering for me. I have completed everything else and tried all the options, still unable to get the scene. Kindly check if its a bug (I think it is).
Hmm. Have you seen yui in the clothes boutique. If you did and still not trigger. Then try end the day. The option might be available next day.

If it still doesn't. Tell me again . Thank you !

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ok i just played part 1. I have to say that the girls are very good looking. I hope that Anna can go back and finish the scenes that aren't finished yet. I will start the second part soon and once I'm done if it keeps going in the same direction I will definitely support her on patreon. Just have to look at her tiers and decide which one I will be at. Plus I will have to wait till the 1st to pledge. Since the month is almost over. Definitely a good game so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Ok i just played part 1. I have to say that the girls are very good looking. I hope that Anna can go back and finish the scenes that aren't finished yet. I will start the second part soon and once I'm done if it keeps going in the same direction I will definitely support her on patreon. Just have to look at her tiers and decide which one I will be at. Plus I will have to wait till the 1st to pledge. Since the month is almost over. Definitely a good game so far.
Thx for your support! Alright, I am also thinking of remastering the scene for the first episode soon. And also making april fool scene.

Yep. Seen all content with Yui too. Then tried visiting the store again multiple times, also ending the day a few times. Still nothing. Here's my save if it helps.

View attachment 1092958
Alright I will look at it

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Yep. Seen all content with Yui too. Then tried visiting the store again multiple times, also ending the day a few times. Still nothing. Here's my save if it helps.

View attachment 1092958
Hi, its a bug. I fixed it and uploaded it in this thread. Thx for reporting :)

Oh by the way, just a note that episode 2 has mostly side stories now. I made many different challenges to explore and gain points before I proceed to main story

Reactions: fbass

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Does this having something to do with [Growth] ?... because I noticed (in the screenshots) that the guy's dick keeps getting longer and thicker.

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Does this having something to do with [Growth] ?... because I noticed (in the screenshots) that the guy's dick keeps getting longer and thicker.
No, I just did a mistake in that render as I am not sure how to control the size of dick last time

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes