Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
So i'm a little confused. The OP summary post advises to play v0.2.6.1 first, but that seems filled with a whole lot of "this part isn't done or still under development" narrative notes. Yet there is a newer and reworked continuation update I'm *not* playing because I should play that other unfinished episode first?

I mean...ok.

I also got the impression this game was being created and written by a woman, but so far I gotta note the story seems to be copping out and catering to the lowest common dominator approach style of presenting the 'hero MC" type surrounded by a bunch of mostly personality stripped girls who essentially just exist as objects to obsess over and ego feed the MC. Which is a shame because it's a nice collection of girl options from what i can tell.

Expected more of a less generic woman's touch on the ladies :)
First part is finished.
I will remaster and rework it in future
Less dominator style ? ..I don't want the MC to rape the girls.
Girls exist just an object to feed mc ego ?
I don't think so...
Anyway thx for playing

• Red Heart
Reactions: fbass and Canade

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
First part is finished.
I will remaster and rework it in future
Less dominator style ? ..I don't want the MC to rape the girls.
Girls exist just an object to feed mc ego ?
I don't think so...
Anyway thx for playing
I didn't say anything about domination. But yeah, the overly generic damsel in distress bit and common pitfall "I see other games writing this type of stuff in so i will too" mistake of adding too over-the-top internal dialog wondering about the MC's dick being too huge to even fit stuff was turned up a couple notches too high.

Playing the newer download now and the highlighting of different personalities among the girls seems to have gotten a lot better though. Probably better off imo pointing people towards that as a first impression look of what you are trying to make here, and regardless of the stripped down amount of content. Although redoing and finishing the beginning before moving on to new content would make a lot more sense to me...

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
hm the girls beeing a object to the mc i feel is way off, the girls see a character that care more to them and consider their situation and feeling and its a better choice as they are presented with other that will just take and do their own things-forcing themself upon them , yeh yer way off mate there

yes they have signed up to the games but well money dont always = good personality as we discover in the game , and as i said in previous this game forum when a certain person talks to you and want you to protect the girls and be rewarded to that im going why cant i just go no i dont want to

The game offers alot of various girls , i will help but as in the game i wont promote or help others to get a heads up as well team lancy :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Canade and anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I didn't say anything about domination. But yeah, the damsel in distress bit and common pitfall "I see other games writing this type of stuff in so i will too" mistake of adding too over-the-top internal dialog about the MC's dick being too huge to even fit stuff was turned up a couple notches too high.

Playing the newer download now and the highlighting of different personalities among the girls seems to have gotten a lot better though. Probably better off imo pointing people towards that as a first impression look of what you are trying to make here, and regardless of the stripped down amount of content. Although redoing and finishing the beginning before moving on to new content would make a lot more sense to me...
Hmm Idk, I see most dev will remake their starting scene better only if it gets more famous . Its not efficient for a dev to fix a starting scene when his/her game just started

Reactions: Canade

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Hmm Idk, I see most dev will remake their starting scene better only if it gets more famous . Its not efficient for a dev to fix a starting scene when his/her game just started
I get not wanting to go back and priority invest the time or resources into doing it. But as far as the most valueable feedback somebody might be able to give you here as a first game atm...here is the surrounding and essentially unavoidable reality with that. Which unfortunately doesn't care about what is convenient, or what is fair or not. Whether you realize it or not, **right now** you are already at a an absolutely critical crossroad that is going to determine how this game is going to play out financially going forward. Now maybe this is just fun hobby for you and in the end that simply doesn't matter. But if you are looking for more, and **not** trying to be foreign dev #29384743 making a couple hundreds of dollars per/month a year or so into development while only latter learning the lesson the hard way that F95's surface perception of "what's selling" isn't always reality when it's feedback is being spoon fed to you in mass by a bunch of endless consumption fetish junkie pirates always on the vocal lookout for their next free fix.....yeah, this next point really needs to hit home:

**ABOVE ALL ELSE GAME POLISH MATTERS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE DIVIDING LINE IN WHAT BEST HELPS ONE OF THESE REN'PY GAME STAND OUT. PRESENTING PEOPLE WITH A MOSTLY POLISHED AND CLEARLY WRITTEN GAME WILL DO MORE TO HELP YOUR GAME GROW FINCIALLY THEN ANYTHING ELSE. PERIOD**

If you think you are going shortcut around that, place your faith in being that 1 out of a 1000 outlier success story the extreme "I'll play every single harem game with decent girl models i see" fetish junkies here (who ultimately could care less whether it's story vehicle or gameplay is actually truly engaging or not) will lead you to believe is possible, and bank on the other 2 critical formula aspects you did get right as strong points in this game's presentation equation (the universal appeal of the girls and solid animations) being enough to compensate for the lack of such in the bigger picture...you are about 2 years too late to that now overly flooded market approach party and **will** fail to ever break any serious ground financially when you just end up blending in with the countless other devs making the same core mistake. It's really that simple.

Bottomline - If you want to make another always cheesy by default nature and relatively unfleshed out "screw them all" harem story game you can do that....but to work it absolutely needs to have a much higher level of gameplay polish to resonate and sell to the larger masses english audience/money you ideally want to tap into. People who are going to be a lot less forgiving when it comes to the concept of paying you for what they are seeing and investing their time into as opposed to something they are just downloading on the fly for free. By not going back and polishing up that first 1 hour presentation countless non fetish junkie people are going to see and evaluate your game on first and foremost....you are basically just conceding this as hobby interest that isn't really ever going any further then that. Anybody telling you different isn't doing you any favors either.

Anyway, just my long winded 2 cents. Good luck with your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I get not wanting to go back and priority invest the time or resources into doing it. But as far as the most valueable feedback somebody might be able to give you here as a first game atm...here is the surrounding and essentially unavoidable reality with that. Which unfortunately doesn't care about what is convenient, or what is fair or not. Whether you realize it or not, **right now** you are already at a an absolutely critical crossroad that is going to determine how this game is going to play out financially going forward. Now maybe this is just fun hobby for you and in the end that simply doesn't matter. But if you are looking for more, and **not** trying to be foreign dev #29384743 making a couple hundreds of dollars per/month a year or so into development while only latter learning the lesson the hard way that F95's surface perception of "what's selling" isn't always reality when it's feedback is being spoon fed to you in mass by a bunch of endless consumption fetish junkie pirates always on the vocal lookout for their next free fix.....yeah, this next point really needs to hit home:

**ABOVE ALL ELSE GAME POLISH MATTERS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE DIVIDING LINE IN WHAT BEST HELPS ONE OF THESE REN'PY GAME STAND OUT. PRESENTING PEOPLE WITH A MOSTLY POLISHED AND CLEARLY WRITTEN GAME WILL DO MORE TO HELP YOUR GAME GROW FINCIALLY THEN ANYTHING ELSE. PERIOD**

If you think you are going shortcut around that, place your faith in being that 1 out of a 1000 outlier success story the extreme "I'll play every single harem game with decent girl models i see" fetish junkies here (who ultimately could care less whether it's story vehicle or gameplay is actually truly engaging or not) will lead you to believe is possible, and bank on the other 2 critical formula aspects you did get right as strong points in this game's presentation equation (the universal appeal of the girls and solid animations) being enough to compensate for the lack of such in the bigger picture...you are about 2 years too late to that now overly flooded market approach party and **will** fail to ever break any serious ground financially when you just end up blending in with the countless other devs making the same core mistake. It's really that simple.

Bottomline - If you want to make another always cheesy by default nature and relatively unfleshed out "screw them all" harem story game you can do that....but to work it absolutely needs to have a much higher level of gameplay polish to resonate and sell to the larger masses english audience/money you ideally want to tap into. People who are going to be a lot less forgiving when it comes to the concept of paying you for what they are seeing and investing their time into as opposed to something they are just downloading on the fly for free. By not going back and polishing up that first 1 hour presentation countless non fetish junkie people are going to see and evaluate your game on first and foremost....you are basically just conceding this as hobby interest that isn't really ever going any further then that. Anybody telling you different isn't doing you any favors either.

Anyway, just my long winded 2 cents. Good luck with your game.
Thx for the feedback. It's true. I do agree with you and believe me I also think about it alot.

But right now my game lacks main story line. And no one could gurantee that people would invest more money if I fix the episode 1. Maybe it still doesn't has any changes. People have give me many advise to fix this and that.

And it won't be fair to my current patron if I spend my time to remake it instead of progressing. So I thought to make my 2nd episode better first rather than keep screwing up.

Tell me your thoughts

Last edited:
Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I'm not concerned about episode 1 being remade atm. It's fine as is in 720p. Being at 720p doesn't hinder my desire to play it and it runs well, so I have no complaints. It's fine to do that when the patreon count is high, but right now, the game is relatively new and in need of support.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
i could hug her but i didn't came here only to hug her
We need more interactions with girls, more renders, animations also more events
story isn't bad, it's just written in chaotic way
i like those girls ( i could love them but they are dressed too often - more nudity please:love:)
main girls are great but Yui should have good time with mc, yea i know she haven't get many votes just her model is great
slim,short Asian girl with cute face - lovely :love:
i like ep1 and didn't see any reason why You should remade instead of story continuation
keep it up Mate
Thank You

• Red Heart
Reactions: anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
i could hug her but i didn't came here only to hug her
We need more interactions with girls, more renders, animations also more events
story isn't bad, it's just written in chaotic way
i like those girls ( i could love them but they are dressed too often - more nudity please:love:)
main girls are great but Yui should have good time with mc, yea i know she haven't get many votes just her model is great
slim,short Asian girl with cute face - lovely :love:
i like ep1 and didn't see any reason why You should remade instead of story continuation
keep it up Mate
Thank You
I do agree, its chaotic sometimes.
Trying to change that.
Almost completed Lancy's story (part1). Probably gonna release tomorow or the day after for patron, then 7 days later, I will release to public. But no 18+ scene

I will do that when I completed Lancy's story (part 2) :D
(Maybe 3 some)
Thx alot for following closely! :D

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I'm not concerned about episode 1 being remade atm. It's fine as is in 720p. Being at 720p doesn't hinder my desire to play it and it runs well, so I have no complaints. It's fine to do that when the patreon count is high, but right now, the game is relatively new and in need of support.

If you think what I wrote and the problem there simply boils down to EPv1 being 720p as opposed to 1080p.....you missed the entire stress point.

And when it's just one random night paythrough option 1 out of 300 and not your own game, and not your own endless amount of investment hours being poured into making it.....of course you don't tend to be as concerned. I really wasn't either once I got done with the latter download, but the outside my own needs feedback/advice still stands :)

Reactions: Canade and anna94

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
If you think what I wrote and the problem there simply boils down to EPv1 being 720p as opposed to 1080p.....you missed the entire stress point.

And when it's just one random night paythrough option 1 out of 300 and not your own game, and not your own endless amount of investment hours being poured into making it.....of course you don't tend to be as concerned. I really wasn't either once I got done with the latter download, but the outside my own needs feedback/advice still stands :)
Alright. Thx for the feedback.
I'll try to do what I can once I am done with the story

Canade

Sep 26, 2018

Ok (y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sweet lovable anna94 , there are some working links burried in this thread for the compressed 1st episode:
Lancy = first girl, grey hair
Keisy = pink hair
Vivy = Green hair
Rin = Vivy's sister
Katie = trade points for sex
New girl = the latest girl
Bar maid = The bartender at the end of the game

:)
Download android v0.2.6.1 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Download this. Its an earlier different chapter with longer content
0.2.6.1 compressed post link on op is dead.:(
Yea sadly.. :(
JokerLeader said:

Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island [v0.2.6.1] cheezygirl

Original Size Win/Linux: 829 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 120 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 102 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

could you reupload the link v0.2.6.1 since it is a separate episode.pls.
Thank you a bunch, Unplasenaris 4 the assist with JokerLeader defunct Mega account.
Thanks a lot to you, caxhub 4 providing Android support .. saddly though, your link to episode 1 is dead.
Could you provide another?
That episode is important to the story and is still in the OP, should anyone still support that, thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: anna94
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes