Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
This is my craziest fantasy, me alone man on an island with 100 virgin beautiful girls.
The laugh is that the girls are tied to you and you can not fuck anyone :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: anna94

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I do agree, its chaotic sometimes.
Trying to change that.
Almost completed Lancy's story (part1). Probably gonna release tomorow or the day after for patron, then 7 days later, I will release to public. But no 18+ scene

I will do that when I completed Lancy's story (part 2) :D
(Maybe 3 some)
Thx alot for following closely! :D
3some? hope it won't be a MMF threesome. I'm not into sharing.

Reactions: verzauberung

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Thx for trying !
Do take note that episode 1 has lower quality and grammatical error. I plan to remake it in future =)
i think i can live with that ;)- if the story give some and the content is good its fine for me
but first i have to try it :D - no time atm :confused:

• Red Heart
Reactions: anna94

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Play Episode1 first as it is a separate Episode.
What does this mean? is episode 1 not part of the v0.3.8 download?
Is the 0.2.6.1 version episode 1? and is there a non low resolution version of it?

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Play Episode1 first as it is a separate Episode.
What does this mean? is episode 1 not part of the v0.3.8 download?
Is the 0.2.6.1 version episode 1? and is there a non low resolution version of it?
yes v2.6.1 is episode 1
version 3.8 is episode 2 sorry for the confusion

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
soooo
well , this game has something
some funny lines -- one punch man , with hair :ROFLMAO:
i keep this bookmarked , waiting for ep1 remake
on a curved widescreen it hurts the eyes a bit ( sry)
but not bad at all for a first game
thanks and keep going - i stay tuned

Reactions: Mr.Finn

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
ep1scene8-Beauty.png

Hey guys. I have been through alot this 2 weeks. My partner left me suddenly. I have been in a dilemma and recovering until I saw him with other girl this week. Kissing. And I was so heartbroken. He keep telling me he still love me, but he wants to be with that girl. I keep trying and trying to get him back and it was all useless and I have been hurt even more.

So, I am not sure if I could continue Lancy story part 2 now because Lancy story is all about love and sex and I just can't do it. (But I am not giving up.)

I am still taking time to recover, but while I am recovering I thought maybe I should remaster episode 1 for better quality, finish all unfinished scene and fix the grammar and then I would combine it with episode 2 to make it into one whole game.

I thank you really much for your support. I also have financial crisis but luckily one of my super generous patron edited his pledge to $99 to help me with my situation. Thank you so much Rick! This game is the only income I have during pandemic.

And also to all of you patrons who still stick with me eventhough I have this situation!

By Anna! I will grow stronger! =')

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 1165837

Hey guys. I have been through alot this 2 weeks. My partner left me suddenly. I have been in a dilemma and recovering until I saw him with other girl this week. Kissing. And I was so heartbroken. He keep telling me he still love me, but he wants to be with that girl. I keep trying and trying to get him back and it was all useless and I have been hurt even more.

So, I am not sure if I could continue Lancy story part 2 now because Lancy story is all about love and sex and I just can't do it. (But I am not giving up.)

I am still taking time to recover, but while I am recovering I thought maybe I should remaster episode 1 for better quality, finish all unfinished scene and fix the grammar and then I would combine it with episode 2 to make it into one whole game.

I thank you really much for your support. I also have financial crisis but luckily one of my super generous patron edited his pledge to $99 to help me with my situation. Thank you so much Rick! This game is the only income I have during pandemic.

And also to all of you patrons who still stick with me eventhough I have this situation!

By Anna! I will grow stronger! =')
Don't allow bad thoughts to Your head, after a few weeks of dissapoinment or pain in Your heart - You will feel stronger
My ex gf told me she's pregnant with my best friend and i didn't felt depressed after year anymore ( he left her when the child was born, she's a lonely mother now :KEK: )

Try to be strong and don't gave up on Your life, You have only one life
Take care (y)

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Don't allow bad thoughts to Your head, after a few weeks of dissapoinment or pain in Your heart - You will feel stronger
My ex gf told me she's pregnant with my best friend and i didn't felt depressed after year anymore ( he left her when the child was born, she's a lonely mother now :KEK: )

Try to be strong and don't gave up on Your life, You have only one life
Take care (y)
Hahahaha Guys are shit aren't they? But it takes years to forget about it? o_O
I dont want that hahahahah!

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes