Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Depends on which version you play. They're pretty much separate games story and gameplay-wise.

1st version has a better story and more content.
2nd version has better renders but has filler and sandbox stuff.
Yup because 1st version i focused on story introduction. While 2nd version I would like to put more fun challenges first before proceeding to main story so that players can gather points and coins.

Thanx for the update. (y)
Thanks for playing. Do check the changelog for update details as I am doing weekly update. It is small update every week

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I'm kinda disappointed as I thought the title was a joke for "traps", but no traps to be seen.

But still nice game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: anna94

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Yup because 1st version i focused on story introduction. While 2nd version I would like to put more fun challenges first before proceeding to main story so that players can gather points and coins.

Thanks for playing. Do check the changelog for update details as I am doing weekly update. It is small update every week
I think that calling 2.6.1 either episode 1 or prologue would eliminate a lot of the confusion.

• Red Heart

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
But anyway for the 2nd version, the number of renders have
I think that calling 2.6.1 either episode 1 or prologue would eliminate a lot of the confusion.
So true.. I have changed it. I think my game has only 2.5 rating now because everyone keep rating it as 1 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
But anyway for the 2nd version, the number of renders have

I think my game has only 2.5 rating now because everyone keep rating it as 1 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yea and that's a shame. It's easily a 4-star to me with 5-star potential (y), that's to me tho. Edit >> I'll rate it soon, just waiting a bit for the 0.3 series to develop some more.

Last edited:

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Yea and that's a shame. It's easily a 4-star to me with 5-star potential (y), that's to me tho. Edit >> I'll rate it soon, just wait a bit for the 0.3 series to develop some more.
Thx, I think I'll stop doing weekly updates for public. I'll make it more playable first.

Reactions: Canade

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Harems consist of more than 1 girl. The MC occasionally fucking sluts cos they want lewd coins / points / whatever is not harem. Seems the girls by implication are with other guys all the time they're not with the MC, even if you don't see it. So where is the harem, exactly?

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Quick updates are better than long waits I think. Just my 2 cents
I'll see what I can do

stuck at strip club and i unable to earn more point
Try to do all lancy quiz challenge or vivy path. It should be enough. If not , I am sorry, I will put more challenges to earn coins for next version

Harems consist of more than 1 girl. The MC occasionally fucking sluts cos they want lewd coins / points / whatever is not harem. Seems the girls by implication are with other guys all the time they're not with the MC, even if you don't see it. So where is the harem, exactly?
Well, mc did fuck keisy and lancy the same time once.
Hmm which implication?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Danger! Danger! Too much logic!! :LOL:

But.. Yeah, I agree. The story needs a lot of work. Too much confusing/illogical/conflicting stuff in it. I want to blame it on the fact that it was originally a darker story that changed into a more light-hearted one partway through development... and that it just hasn't properly adjusted yet.. but.. that doesn't really explain the new prostitute-like content. It's kinda weird for a game that wants to be harem style.

Haha.. I don't know. This game is a mystery. Can't tell what is, wants to be, or will be. :censored:

Reactions: Mahakmar

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
well played the 2 versions that is out and i like the game , hopefully alot more will be explained as what is happening but well early development cycle still keep it my eyes on the game so good luck , and well the things i say in the spoiler is kinda bit of a gripe but hopefully things pan out in future updates and directions going

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
well played the 2 versions that is out and i like the game , hopefully alot more will be explained as what is happening but well early development cycle still keep it my eyes on the game so good luck , and well the things i say in the spoiler is kinda bit of a gripe but hopefully things pan out in future updates and directions going

Thx for playing

About the kicking thing. It's because not all game organiser cares about the girls. The organiser cares about money since male participants pay alot. And if they kick people out of this game. Then they will earn less money in future. So the best way is to have someone reliable inside to do something without revealing the truth about this island to the participant.
Hmmm there are endless logical explanation that some movie can't cater too. So that's that.

Well yea, so I am making a free roam so that you guys can choose the girls you want to play with instead of with any girls.

Reactions: Mahakmar

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Goddammit, it's "ON" an island! Not fucking "in", unless everything happens underground. The title bugs the shit out of me every single time it cycles back to the new releases page with an update. ON ON ON ON ON fucking ON!

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Goddammit, it's "ON" an island! Not fucking "in", unless everything happens underground. The title bugs the shit out of me every single time it cycles back to the new releases page with an update. ON ON ON ON ON fucking ON!
done

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes