Ren'Py Abandoned Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island Remastered [v0.5.8] [cheezygirl]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Who is your favourite 2 characters?

• Total voters

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
hmm a fast update
is it worth to download ? or should i wait for another
v0.3.3.2
- 1 new scene for vivy
- x-ray vision glasses for vivy scene
(no sex scene in new release but there is nude scene)

One new scene. If you played the version that I released last week, then maybe not.
I am just releasing it just in case people wants to play it :) .... and also I am an impatient guy.. always want people to play it and get some feedback to improve my game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
How about a longer release and not a month?
Hi, firstly, sorry if it annoys you.
Unlike other game (anime like game), they can make new contents really fast as each of the image just took them 10 secs to produce while I am using daz studio. Renders took a really long time to produce. Each of my image took 30-1hour to render.
For the vivy clothes shop scene, it took me 4-5 days of working from 9am to 10pm at night. So I am just excited to release it.
And also to gather new feedbacks from players so that I can improve it occasionally. Besides, there are other people who just started playing the game today and I would prefer if they get the latest update.

I have also written how many new scenes in the changelog to make it easier for loyal old fans to keep track of it whether they there are enough new scenes to play or not. Sorry about the inconvenience and I would like to thank everyone here that follows my game! :) :) :D :D

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Great game so far. Nice renders, good animations and interesting characters across the board (not found any i hate yet... of the women at least lol). But think ill come back again after a while as there is too much content which is still work in progress so weve been introduced to a lot of characters but not enough content to satisfy the volume of them and the number of options provided (you can try and pursue them all already it would appear).

Definite game to watch based on what ive seen so far as its a very solid foundation. Best of luck to the dev, not many games are this good already.

• Red Heart
Reactions: anna94

Kira The Masked Lad

King of Kinks
Donor
Apr 18, 2019
This game seems to be really good but is there any kind of incest patch or is a incest patch in work when not i give that game a try anyway UwU

• Red Heart

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Hi, firstly, sorry if it annoys you.
Unlike other game (anime like game), they can make new contents really fast as each of the image just took them 10 secs to produce while I am using daz studio. Renders took a really long time to produce. Each of my image took 30-1hour to render.
For the vivy clothes shop scene, it took me 4-5 days of working from 9am to 10pm at night. So I am just excited to release it.
And also to gather new feedbacks from players so that I can improve it occasionally. Besides, there are other people who just started playing the game today and I would prefer if they get the latest update.

I have also written how many new scenes in the changelog to make it easier for loyal old fans to keep track of it whether they there are enough new scenes to play or not. Sorry about the inconvenience and I would like to thank everyone here that follows my game! :) :) :D :D

Actually I meant more content per release, but longer time between releases

• Red Heart

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Thanks!
There are a few people requesting this. But I am probrably going to finish all the main story first before adding it
You mean content between the two sisters? Damn, kinda assumed it would be planned from offset? Lol. Well good things come to those who wait as they say.

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
You mean content between the two sisters? Damn, kinda assumed it would be planned from offset? Lol. Well good things come to those who wait as they say.
I am actually confused on how to make I*****
Is it the patch where I should change the script so that lancy become MC's sister ?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Got android version 0.3.3.2 (202.2 mb). If anyone want it, just reply. I will dm link

• Red Heart

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Good concept. But it's missing a lot of surroundings. Feels like everything is 2 rooms. Also with the extras it would be nice if you could have the pictures you take saved as jpgs or something since you have no gallery. Just a thought. Hope you have some success with this game if only because it is different. So tired of the balloon-tited milf incest games repeated ad nauseum. Nice to see a little variety in breast size at least. Love me some slim small breasted asians or any flavor. Hope to see the store clerk part of some challenges.

• Red Heart

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Good concept. But it's missing a lot of surroundings. Feels like everything is 2 rooms. Also with the extras it would be nice if you could have the pictures you take saved as jpgs or something since you have no gallery. Just a thought. Hope you have some success with this game if only because it is different. So tired of the balloon-tited milf incest games repeated ad nauseum. Nice to see a little variety in breast size at least. Love me some slim small breasted asians or any flavor. Hope to see the store clerk part of some challenges.
Yes thank you! Gallery will be implemented soon if i am free. xD
I would probrably change vivy breast to small. but i am not sure if players want it. I'll make a poll.

Vivy is the hottest BTW. The green punk hair and her looks otherwise.
Thx! She is my favourite too. I spent too much time on her..

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Hey guys, vote for for vivy's breast size is here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Hey guys, vote for for vivy's breast size is here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Changing her model now would be stupid because that would result in the same problem that you before with the change in resolution. If you change her model you would need to rerender all her scenes or it looks weird having her first with big tits and then suddenly with small ones.

I say if you are willing to do that then you also should have rerendered all low res images from the first part and not split the game into two parts.

But hey you already did multiple annoying things with your game so why not add more to it.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes