Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
They don't even look rendered. More like screen captures from the DAZ setup screen.
But from 15 years ago. :)
Even then you could do much better renders.

Did not even know that you could use these old models anymore, has been ages since I saw them.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Traveler [Day 0 - v0.0.01] + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

Down Fallen

Aug 8, 2018
Looks like the dev needs to learn a bit of lighting. Adding UE2 and a spotlight, or a 3 point light setup to a scene would help in improving the renders. That's assuming the renders are done in 3delight. 3delight can push some pretty good stuff out so best of luck to the dev on this project!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyraga

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Damn this threads kinda harsh for someone clearly on their first game don't ya think?
Y'all come out the gate like "If it doesn't look AAA then fuck off"
Maybe they're better at the other stuff and work with an artist down the line, maybe they get better at modeling
idk, I've had my share of catty comments so I shouldn't talk, just seemed mean spirited instead of constructive.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well models and renders look.... special..., maybe the dev should look at some tutorials on the subject.
I don't know where he found those awfull models, it was on sale for a few cents i guess !

Reactions: Vrijgeest

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I am not going to comment on the renders(why roast a pig if it is beat only half to death?).

Anyway. The story THEME is new.It could be developed into an actual story(needs work).
I like the fast burn of the story,but we get nearly zero information,background,or character development. It needs more of all three especially character development. Who,aside from nearly immortal and a scientist is the MC? Almost 500 years old,but still lacks any personality other than "I fucked up so I am going to kidnap people,experiment on them,then fuck them and Oh,I think going back in time solves the near extinction I caused of the human race,just need to steal a body and I am in the clear."

I did however manage to fuck above the lower limit needed to "progress" in the VN(it is not a game but VN in every respect). To be clear to hit that number you have to at least "loop" during a few sex scenes. In no way does how many girls you get/have really impact that number,just rather or not you ever hit loop. So...a VN with a very very tiny amount of grind to have a number high enough to have "passed". Still very much a VN with zero choice in anything other than looping sex.

Last edited:

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Reminds me of FMVs from the PS1 days. Man, I could even whack it to Lara Croft's 3-pixel tits back then. Nowadays I can barely get it up to 12 pairs of oil-covered titty-smothering videos...

• Haha
Reactions: Chagatai Khan
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes