Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Well, I guess Daz3D was used for its custom characters and posing and large amounts of models.
It's also nice not having to wait 15 minutes for a single image.
The results here look worse than Honey Select though.

The available renderers are fucked as well though.
You can get results that are almost on par with Daz3D renders in realtime by just baking a light map + light probes once.
But for some reason this is only done in game engines and no "VN renderer" has this feature yet.
Daz has fimalent rendere that can make some good result but its not raytracing like Iray or octane of cycles from blender
you need to have learned a ton of stuff to pull of AAA chars in a game engine there are like 30 people on each char in a game studio
he could have a better result using VAM and highres skins

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
Your writing and plot are good and interesting! Your art is so so and you seem to dabble with loli without really doing loli. Either way interesting start.

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Ooh time travelling. Another one added to list of games with time travelling. Will wait for more updates.

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
Don't play this game if you have any kind of decreased seizure threshold. The white flashing = cumming is usually an avoidable annoyance, but here it's dialed up to 11. Have fun getting sued.

Reactions: Otherguy2012

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Ok I see corruption, harem, mind control, pregnancy, all things I am interested in. However I would like to know what exactly is the intention here when it comes to future content. It's hard to get excited or interested in a game unless I know what is intended with these tags being included. Is our MC here planning to make a harem through time travel and can knock them up? A little bit more info would be nice is what I'm saying.

Reactions: mrttao

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
Love the tags, but as much as I'm usually not concerned by the visual aspects much, this is quite extreme and should get some 'retro' tag, because it looks like from the "hey, you know cool graphic sw where you don't have to draw?!" era. Would be great if the author could get paired with someone doing renders.

Reactions: Lorde Cyber Saurus

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Don't play this game if you have any kind of decreased seizure threshold. The white flashing = cumming is usually an avoidable annoyance, but here it's dialed up to 11. Have fun getting sued.
The game looks very rough right now so I haven't played but if someone does have an issue with epilepsy or something similar they could always just select "Skip Transitions" and there should be no flashing or visual effects that may trigger it.

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
The game looks very rough right now so I haven't played but if someone does have an issue with epilepsy or something similar they could always just select "Skip Transitions" and there should be no flashing or visual effects that may trigger it.
I did not know that. Seriously thank you for sharing, you win my internets today.

Reactions: Skeltom
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes