Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
That's strange, because I have seen it on a ton of games now, it's how I filter which games I am going to try, anything with sandbox, RPG, point and click, femdom or NTR that isn't avoidable all are categories I ignore.

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
Used the wrong tag, the Femdom tag should be there instead of Female Domination. The first is the woman in charge, the second is being in charge of the woman. Good enough game if you're into that sort of thing, but the mislabel had me try it when I am not.
Wrong. One is simply the abbreviated form of the other and they mean exactly the same thing.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Used the wrong tag, the Femdom tag should be there instead of Female Domination. The first is the woman in charge, the second is being in charge of the woman. Good enough game if you're into that sort of thing, but the mislabel had me try it when I am not.
usually i see Male domination or maledom, male-dom? as the one as the guy in charge. but idk if there's a tag for that to filter for searches but every now and then it pops up in the genre area

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
soooo anyways i havent tried it but considering how little overview tells. i think a spoiler that says this is a Femdom focused game would be appreciated for those would cant get enough of the idea from the overview or screenshots. since im assuming its not avoidable.

not saying change anything just clarify what this games theme is so hopefully future comments wont be. "can we avoid femdom?"

but from what i can tell based on comments game isnt for me but good luck to dev either way.

HirumaYoichi

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2020
soooo anyways i havent tried it but considering how little overview tells. i think a spoiler that says this is a Femdom focused game would be appreciated for those would cant get enough of the idea from the overview or screenshots. since im assuming its not avoidable.

not saying change anything just clarify what this games theme is so hopefully future comments wont be. "can we avoid femdom?"
Its unavoidable (for the first parts at least) but you can always Ctrl skip it. XD

Although its very femdom heavy, there will be many different stuff in the future, provided that I continue developing it a lot further. Not every girl is the same. :p

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
usually i see Male domination or maledom, male-dom? as the one as the guy in charge. but idk if there's a tag for that to filter for searches but every now and then it pops up in the genre area
Nope, femdom is short form of female domination and it means the same. Maledom is short for male domination and it means the same, look it up its not that hard.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Nope, femdom is short form of female domination and it means the same. Maledom is short for male domination and it means the same, look it up its not that hard.
yup male domination means guy is in charge. female domination is girl in charge. i know femdom and maledom are shortened versions. but i was responding to a previous post where someone thought femdom was girl in charge and female domination was guy in charge.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
yup male domination means guy is in charge. female domination is girl in charge. i know femdom and maledom are shortened versions. but i was responding to a previous post where someone thought femdom was girl in charge and female domination was guy in charge.
Oh, I misunderstood, my bad. Take care!

Reactions: Look-see

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Dont like this style of graphics and the story what there is of it is weak. No not for me. Bye.

• Haha
Reactions: anon280

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Minor bug: MC is called MC despite having a name in these scenes:
bug.jpg bug.jpg

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes