hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Damn, I had multiple tabs opens and I made posted to the wrong one. This message was supposed to go to the kinky fight club thread along with a different quote.

As for this game, I have to say Megan is love, Megan is life. When you tied yourself up the first time, I said so fucking hot when looking at her just before the MC did. It's always great to see a woman confident in how sexy she is, and how she uses the carrot and the stick to make you behave according to her wishes is such a turn-on too.

Reactions: RodolFaso

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
can you change amy and sophies speechcolour to match their hair, like julia

also i found a bug when you get asked about amy and sophies butt. only the both answer doesnt throw an error
1604742695724.png

Last edited:

HirumaYoichi

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2020
can you change amy and sophies speechcolour to match their hair, like julia

also i found a bug when you get asked about amy and sophies butt. only the both answer doesnt throw an error
View attachment 889477

Shit, I forgot about this. XD
Since I re-edited some scenes for the next update I can't really fix this now so you can either wait for next week's v0.4b that will also bring some animations or start a new game (Or just choose the third option and continue for now, but choices matter :p). I hope it's not a big inconvenience.

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Since I re-edited some scenes for the next update I can't really fix this now so you can either wait for next weeks v0.4b that will also bring some animations or start a new game. I hope it's not a big inconvenience.
Animations?
1604743800208.png

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Since I re-edited some scenes for the next update I can't really fix this now so you can either wait for next weeks v0.4b that will also bring some animations or start a new game (Or just choose the third opption and continue for now, but choices matter :p). I hope it's not a big inconvenience.
you can ignore the error :p

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
How to get Sophie-Megan scene (865-977.jpg)? I get "end of version 0.4" when he goes to bed. It's pretty bad you can miss a whole scene without any indication, no clues whatsoever.

onen

Jan 3, 2018
hey developer I looooove your game and like the art style
could you tell me the programs that you use to render or make characters please

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Interesting so far, if I disregard the femdom, which is most of the content so far, but I hope that we get some Male dom in here too, where we turn the tables, as I cant stand Femdom, especially combined with denial play tbh. At the very least I hope to see a way out of the heavy femdom. Would not be the first time a tag or three gets added as the story progresses. If not; Tried it, not for me.

Last edited:

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
I liked this update, the characters and their roles within the house are quite varied giving a potential for a lot of fun events. I already liked that dynamic that there was where Amy innocently tempted the protagonist so that then Megan would abuse him, that Sophie joins as a new "victim" of Megan only improves things.
How to get Sophie-Megan scene (865-977.jpg)? I get "end of version 0.4" when he goes to bed. It's pretty bad you can miss a whole scene without any indication, no clues whatsoever.
I think to get that scene you have to choose "Go to sleep" in the last scene you share with Amy.

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I think to get that scene you have to choose "Go to sleep" in the last scene you share with Amy.
No, I got it even with Amy jerking me off
First time I got it, and going though the update now I didn't, while getting a pool scene I've never seen before. Speedrunning the game a couple of times to see whats going on, i'm pretty sure you either get one scene or the other. And what triggers the pool scene seems to be what you choose in the Julia bedroom scene. If you footjob and cum on hand, she invites you to the pool. If you just massage, you get no pool, and the Megan Sophie scene.

At least thats what I think

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
No, I got it even with Amy jerking me off

First time I got it, and going though the update now I didn't, while getting a pool scene I've never seen before. Speedrunning the game a couple of times to see whats going on, i'm pretty sure you either get one scene or the other. And what triggers the pool scene seems to be what you choose in the Julia bedroom scene. If you footjob and cum on hand, she invites you to the pool. If you just massage, you get no pool, and the Megan Sophie scene.

At least thats what I think
I think it depends a bit on the combination of choices that you make, when I decided to try options there were several times when I didn't get the pool scene as well as the Sophie-Megan scene. I think that if the MC comes at least twice with someone other than Megan you don't get her final scene with Sophie, to get the pool scene I think it depends on the choices you make with Julia both in the bedroom and in the bathroom

Last edited:

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Nice game, but the vocatives should be framed by commas on both sides (Anyway, %username%[,] you should come to my room, etc.).

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes