Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
To me it's not a matter of having less femdom, but making it skippable for those who dont want it. Did the game really need to force you into the Megan scene if you took the blue pill? Don't think so. The most "hardcore" scene in the game so far is avoidable, so I think making Megan's scenes just as avoidable as the other girl's could bring a bigger crowd to the game.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
It's crazy how when I think about it, I can easily see myself following and enjoying the game without Megan. The other girls are great and capable of supporting a game on their own, but with Megan it's not immediately obvious. Her figure, outfits and attitude are all so arousing that I can never have enough. Even though I'm normally a completionist, I had totally missed the route that lead to the pool scene because to get there you had to do some non Megan approved decisions.

Interesting so far, if I disregard the femdom, which is most of the content so far, but I hope that we get some Male dom in here too, where we turn the tables, as I cant stand Femdom, especially combined with denial play tbh. At the very least I hope to see a way out of the heavy femdom. Would not be the first time a tag or three gets added as the story progresses.
To me it's not a matter of having less femdom, but making it skippable for those who dont want it. Did the game really need to force you into the Megan scene if you took the blue pill? Don't think so. The most "hardcore" scene in the game so far is avoidable, so I think making Megan's scenes just as avoidable as the other girl's could bring a bigger crowd to the game.
Comments like these really rub me the wrong way. There's maybe 1-2 femdom games per page on average. Even fewer that are regularly updated. Can't you please leave them alone and focus on the vast majority of games that avoid femdom? You won't see me go in a male domination tagged game and ask if there should be an option that when you rape a girl there's the option that you find her completely irresistible and end up as her slave instead. And not because I wouldn't like to see it, but because it's disrespectful to both the developer and to the people who are enjoying the game already.

The second proposal isn't nearly as bad, but what I don't like about it is how it would limit storytelling. Whether Megan would let you go or play with you even if you were against it, depends on her character. And while I wouldn't say that either way of acting would be a deal breaker, I'd much rather see the characters act according to their true self (as envisioned by the developer) rather than have their actions decided by the fear of alienating and the desperate seeking of compromise. Usually the games who seek to not alienate anyone also manage to not excite anyone.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Comments like these really rub me the wrong way. There's maybe 1-2 femdom games per page on average. Even fewer that are regularly updated. Can't you please leave them alone and focus on the vast majority of games that avoid femdom? You won't see me go in a male domination tagged game and ask if there should be an option that when you rape a girl there's the option that you find her completely irresistible and end up as her slave instead. And not because I wouldn't like to see it, but because it's disrespectful to both the developer and to the people who are enjoying the game already.
How is my comment any different than the other? I'm not demanding the dev to follow my wants and cater to them, and seeing as the title is Treacherous Desires, they could fit the theme of the name. And I said; "At the very least I hope to see a way out of the heavy femdom.", especially since it it as forced as it is.(i.e. red pill/blue pill scene.) That would mean eiter to make Megan avoidable, MC gets enough and performs a fair bout of turn the tables, or an alternate route(romance w/o dom/sub play for example). Not a removal of it.
And in most games I've played with BDSM and either form of Dom tag combo, there is more often than not, a choice of being a willing sub, turning the tables or just plane old "Nope." or vanilla relationship.

And seeing as the overview is as vague as it is, I voiced my opinion on the matter.
and to quote you; "You won't see me go in a male domination tagged game and ask if there should be an option that when you rape a girl there's the option that you find her completely irresistible and end up as her slave instead." Well, you should, if the title is not overtly and obviously from the overview(and tags) a title of that type, as I am against pushing/forcing fetishes upon people, where there could be the option of simply opting out of said content. There is a difference between something being a major theme of a title, and forcing it from the get go, out of left field, as long as it's as vague as the overview is for this title(and too many others).
And I do not think you've properly understood what male OR femdom is. There is NOT EVER rape involved in such BDSM play, unless it's rape RP, and even then, there are safewords. It Submissive, Domominant and Switch, someone who can do both roles, usually likes one better, but still loves both. And a sub is not a slave. A sub serves willingly. A Dom provides for a need, and understands this. BDSM and Sub/Dom is not corruption, mind control, drugging(unless willing), rape or blackmail, and neither is it slavery. The femdom performed here is more akin to reverse rape, bordering sex slave training on the whims of Megan on a strage powetrip of sorts, if anything, with all the drugging and "kidnapping" involved.

Now with that tirade of mine over, I'd like to add, that if the game was properly tagged with rape/reverse rape, drugs and possibly slave, I'd probably not play it and make such a comment, as it would be obvious as to which content is probably mandatory and/or unavoidable. But that red pill/blue pill bs really made such a comment warranted, as such choices should matter. A lot.
Edit: And that red pill/blue pill thing makes Megan a worthless Dominatrix, and pushes her over to the plane old rapist category.

Last edited:

HirumaYoichi

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2020
Now with that tirade of mine over, I'd like to add, that if the game was properly tagged with rape/reverse rape, drugs and possibly slave, I'd probably not play it and make such a comment, as it would be obvious as to which content is probably mandatory and/or unavoidable. But that red pill/blue pill bs really made such a comment warranted, as such choices should matter. A lot.
Edit: And that red pill/blue pill thing makes Megan a worthless Dominatrix, and pushes her over to the plane old rapist category.
I don't like getting too much into details. It's like people arguing about music saying "This band is post-metalcore! -No, this band is melodic-grind-deathcore". It's fine but it removes the flavour. So it's just what it is.

I think the blue/red pill fits Megans personality. She never lied about what she said, she just gave the Mc a false sense of control (and also tested if the MC is into it (Is that important? Who knows.)). The player needs to really understand the situation he is into. To be either super into it (diving even deeper into this fetish fantasy), or frustrated (thus trying to see if there is any way to avoid it (now or in the future)), and these are both feelings I want to convey. I believed that having a middle ground here would be unsatisfying or predictable - a knife with a sharper edge cuts deeper.

In the end, if you don't like a scene, just skip it. :p

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I don't like getting too much into details. It's like people arguing about music saying "This band is post-metalcore! -No, this band is melodic-grind-deathcore". It's fine but it removes the flavour. So it's just what it is.

I think the blue/red pill fits Megans personality. She never lied about what she said, she just gave the Mc a false sense of control (and also tested if the MC is into it (Is that important? Who knows.)). The player needs to really understand the situation he is into. To be either super into it (diving even deeper into this fetish fantasy), or frustrated (thus trying to see if there is any way to avoid it (now or in the future)), and these are both feelings I want to convey. I believed that having a middle ground here would be unsatisfying or predictable - a knife with a sharper edge cuts deeper.

In the end, if you don't like a scene, just skip it. :p
Yeah, it's like I said, I do not expect you to cater to me and my peers.:) And the metal bit, I get, as I've been there-seen that(get pretty bloody, knife and police involved). And I wont argue that it doesn't fit Megan, as it certainly does(but I wish to turn her on the girls instead, as I phrased my self a bit too poorly and bluntly in the original comment). I just stated an opinion on a certain part of the game, all be it a major part of it(for now, for all we readers/players know), and I do not think my first comment was that harsh(just blunt and poorly phrased), as I stated my opinion, and made no demands. :p And seeing as you're still early on in the development, I'll put the game on the backlog for a good while, and let the story etc. develop for 6-8 months or so, and check back in. As I said, I find it interesting, and I'll wait a while, check back in, and see what other fetishes and kinks etc. comes along. As I have a feeling you've got a lot of surprises in store for us. If I dont like it then, I'll just skip along to the many other games, and still wish you luck on your journey.;)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I tried the game. But I'm pretty sure it's not for me. Too much BDSM and femdom for my liking (I've used the skip button with all of this content, almost every time Megan appears in the game, I can say that I don't really know anything about what happens in her scenes, or if she has any story behind that is told in them. But being Femdom and BDSM the most of the content of the game, I have a feeling that I haven't really played it). I prefer if I can skip this content (not use the skip button) and avoid watching it entirely (no choices that don't interest me at all), or better, avoid it altogether.

On the other hand, the BDSM scenes in the game, still using the skip button, kill my desire to play and cause me to lose interest in the other girls and the story (In fact, after some scenes of Megan, I think the third or even the second one, I stop paying attention to the conversations and explanations, I should replay it to be sure what is being said, because I think I have skipped entire phrases). Personally, I don't think I'm going to try it again.

It's possibly a good game for people with Femdom and BDSM fetishes (I can't be sure, but I have a feeling it is), but I don't like these fetishes.

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
wait hold up? so the devs upload their patreon version to torrent site? did it get enough income yet? or is for free advertising?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
wait hold up? so the devs upload their patreon version to torrent site? did it get enough income yet? or is for free advertising?
A lot of games release their builds for Patreons first, and then go public. It's the case here, the new version is already out for Patreons, and is uploaded here later.
The site is a big showcase for adult games, so it's a nice place to get visibility, specially for up-and-coming devs. Truth be told, if they don't upload here themselves, the game will probably be here even earlier, so might as well build a community through good PR and listen to the feedback.
Of course, not every dev thinks like this, a lot of them keep it Patreon only. It's up to each dev really, but you will find a lot of them here.

Reactions: giorgicane

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
so either be a good dev and get dat income, or get their work stolen my our savour patreons to be uploaded here anyway.
I guess this dev made the smart choice.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
Honestly, I don't care for this art style, particularly for the male character shown in the first screenshot (MC?).

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for the update, Amy really did shine with the scenes she had. It seems that little by little something develops with their teachers or classmates, although for now all the fun is in the house.

Last edited:

HirumaYoichi

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2020
after getting out of the bath, can be ignored
I added Sophie's point variable at v0.4, so if you are playing with a savefile that started before that point of the game, it's going to throw an error and will continue doing so every time the game checks for her points. Sophie's intimate scene comes right after bathtime with Amy, so if you didn't see it (and want to see it (you should XD)) then you need to start a new game... unfortunately this can't be fixed otherwise.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes