DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
What do you mean by more tags? I'm planning to try it out, looks great from the previews. Is the game based on female domination entirely or will there be occasions MC takes the lead? I kinda want a mixed bag but I still feel like I'm going to like this game if the animations are good enough. Any plans for impregnation and/or lactation?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Ehh... this game appears to be about unavoidable femdom. Would really help if you add that to the description or dev notes so people like me can avoid your game. Beta MCs that do whatever they're told aren't my thing. MC acts like a willing sub right from the get-go.
Exactly my thoughts, too much unavoidable bdsm for me and while it's completly fine, i wish i knew that before downloading the game as it's not for me.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Exactly my thoughts, too much unavoidable bdsm for me and while it's completly fine, i wish i knew that before downloading the game as it's not for me.
The Dev said that the BDSM and femdom is about only one of the girls:

They are the fetishes of one of the girls and she is heavily featured in these first parts. The other girls are still in the early stages of their "intimacy".
I'm not a fan of these fetishes (domination and BDSM) and I prefer to avoid or skip this content. At this point, I don't know if only one of the girls has these fetishes (BDSM and femdom), or all the girls at least have femdom.

I'd rather know, to decide if I definitely avoid this game and stop waiting for it to progress, or can I give it a try in future updates.

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
I'm a little curious if we will see more of the characters that were introduced in this update or if they were only for one scene.

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Did you like them? :p
Of course, especially Miss Reina but they both have beautiful designs and I also like that there are more female characters with an age closer to Megan than the main character. Likewise, with each update that happens I like Megan and Amy more and more, so although introducing new characters brings more variety, I suppose that you will also have to balance the protagonism with the characters that are already there.

Reactions: anon280

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
HirumaYoichi You probably know by now, but I'll report a bug. In my save where I got the scene with Megan and Sophie, after Sophie whispers in your ear at the table and goes for a handjob, the only option that doesnt crash the game is making her stop. On my other save it works fine. Guessing it's a point overflow.

Last edited:

HirumaYoichi

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2020
has anyone got a 12?
She does say this --> screenshot0002.png at the end. :p

HirumaYoichi You probably know by now, but I'll report a bug. In my save where I got the scene with Megan and Sophie, after Sophie whispers in your ear at the table and goes for a handjob, the only option that doesnt crash the game is making her stop. On my other save it works fine. Guessing it's a point overflow.
Yeah, I added Sophie's point variable at v0.4, so if you have any saves from previous versions it's going to throw an error. It will be significant in the next version since some choices will determine if you get a scene with her.

Reactions: giorgicane

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes