Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
"The main character moved in to stay with his cousin (...) lustful experiences (...)"
That sounds like incest. Is it that kind of game? If yes, why no tag? :unsure:

HirumaYoichi

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2020
"The main character moved in to stay with his cousin (...) lustful experiences (...)"
That sounds like incest. Is it that kind of game? If yes, why no tag? :unsure:
They are not at that point yet.

Are BDSM and female domination the main fetishes of the game?
They are the fetishes of one of the girls and she is heavily featured in these first parts. The other girls are still in the early stages of their "intimacy".

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Another Patreon Friendly Game
this is getting ridiculous (You know what i mean ;))

Other than that..
Thicccc!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
They are the fetishes of one of the girls and she is heavily featured in these first parts. The other girls are still in the early stages of their "intimacy".
I will wait for updates with more content from the other girls. I don't have much interest in these fetishes, and I often (essentially always) skip the scenes in which they appear. If the game at the moment only or basically has these fetishes, at the moment I'm not interested.

But, thanks for the game, and wait for updates.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Really nice dev, thanks for the update.

Couple of questions:
Do you plan on having long term consequences for these choices in the future, or it will be just a scene variation thing?
Do you plan on having animations in the future? At least the standard koikatsu ones?

Reactions: anon280

HirumaYoichi

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2020
Do you plan on having long term consequences for these choices in the future, or it will be just a scene variation thing?
Do you plan on having animations in the future? At least the standard koikatsu ones?
Long term consequences will be very hard to do with my limited time. It will be mostly different/missed scenes.

About animations I'm not sure yet. :p

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Nice game, at the moment my favorite is Amy but it was difficult to choose between her and Megan. It seems perfectly reasonable to me that the protagonist chose both...

Reactions: CatLimiter

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Nice game, at the moment my favorite is Amy but it was difficult to choose between her and Megan. It seems perfectly reasonable to me that the protagonist chose both...

Iirc this had happened to me too when I chose to give the evidence to my best friend. Relogging didn't help either. So another time I end up making that choice again, I had the same issue again, and out of habit I pressed escape to bring up the main menu and it took me to the next line and from then on I could use the continue button normally.

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Iirc this had happened to me too when I chose to give the evidence to my best friend. Relogging didn't help either. So another time I end up making that choice again, I had the same issue again, and out of habit I pressed escape to bring up the main menu and it took me to the next line and from then on I could use the continue button normally.
I don't have any bugs, I was only talking about the characters that I liked...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes