ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
this scene always cracked me the fuck up :KEK:

she's just completely unfazed LMAO. leaving the gross unprofessionalism aside, you have to admire the boldness
Screenshot (6).png Screenshot (8).png

Reactions: colifa

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
wish we had gotten a naoko route, she's a cutie. the amount of dialogue with her makes me think that she had a route planned, but it ended up getting scrapped

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
how are you supposed to get the alternate ending for megan? i'm pretty sure i did everything right. i don't think any of the girls had an affection of more than 3, and i'm pretty sure i maxed out megan's affection points

Incendax

Dec 20, 2019
*Does absolutely nothing to encourage Amy, avoids her every chance the game offers. Still gets the Amy ending.*

Pepitoayuda

Mar 3, 2024
For Megan, I've followed the walkthrough making sure I got all Megan points (not that straightforward, one of them needs Sophie points for rejecting her in the bathroom) until the walkthrough ended. From there, the choices were fairly obvious, I think just choose her as the best ass, and keep avoiding other girls.
I still can't find the end of Megan. Can you explain to me how to get all the endings? (I can't see your videos, I'm on my cell phone)

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes