Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Android Port of
Treacherous desires [v0.11]
Download:MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Please update it to final build

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
to bad there is no harem ending where you ed with all girls ( ot at least the girls who life in megans home) and the gallery misses all teh ending scenes for every girl

Last edited:
Reactions: Armada1987

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
to bad there is no harem ending where you ed with all girls ( ot at least the girls who life in megans home) and the gallery misses all teh ending scenes for every girl
I would have settled for an ending with Amy, Sophia and possibly Julia. The other LIs don't interest me. In any case, in the end I only saw the Sophia's ending.

Vivo001

Aug 22, 2018
I have a few more ?'s that I'm not sure how to unlock. Megan on the bottom right, Amy on the bottom right, Sophie's ending and Kaori on the bottom right. Are these endings? Am I missing any femdom endings?

CloudTheClod

Aug 16, 2021
by implying this warning i thought it was going to be some avoidable stuff, now i'm sitting here uninstalling the game.

Don't take me wrong, i just don't like being the submissive one. :)

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
by implying this warning i thought it was going to be some avoidable stuff, now i'm sitting here uninstalling the game.

Don't take me wrong, i just don't like being the submissive one. :)
It literally says in the warning that it's unavoidable. There was no room for confusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: colifa and Rain01

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
by avoiding i meant skipping a scene here and there with the "skip unread texts" option, but it was everywhere.
Oh my god. Whelp, anyways everyone is very sad you have uninstalled your pirated download of an already complete game. We also thank for assuring us, completely unbidden, that you are not submissive. Don't worry, you're not self important. It is completely reasonable to let every game not themed around your tastes know about it.

Sheralove87

Feb 7, 2022
I have a few more ?'s that I'm not sure how to unlock. Megan on the bottom right, Amy on the bottom right, Sophie's ending and Kaori on the bottom right. Are these endings? Am I missing any femdom endings?
I have the exactly same missing ones... can somebody clarify it? Is it actually possible to unblock those?
I think I made every possible combination in the game, but still I can't see the 100% of completeness

Screenshot.jpg

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I have the exactly same missing ones... can somebody clarify it? Is it actually possible to unblock those?
I think I made every possible combination in the game, but still I can't see the 100% of completeness

View attachment 2020570
The missing ones are Megan's second ending, Kaori's second ending, Amy's second ending and Sophie's ending.

Megan's second ending is the one I am the least sure about, I think one route you got if you skipped some Megan points or if you fooled around with other girls, while the other ending required you to have almost all the Megan points and not fool around. Since you were trying things I'm guessing that you couldn't have missed the first one and that you missed the second one because you had enough points with other girls to disqualify you from the second ending.

Kaori's second ending required you to only agree to kiss her feet after asking her what she would gain from that and do no other actions that would give you points with her. If you also skip getting as many points as you can with the other girls then at the end when she asks you if you want to be together you'll get an option which says something along the lines of "Yes, but not like that" which will give you that ending.

For Amy's second ending you need many Amy points AND Megan points.

Sophie's ending I don't remember too well but I don't think it was anything special, iirc I just picked the choices from the walkthrough that gave Sophie points and ignored the other girls and got her ending.

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
Two questions:
1. This game is on Steam? I can't find it. Maybe the game have other name.
2. Where is the walkthrough of this game!? I've tried so many ways and still so many locked. I can't find an walkthrough.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Two questions:
1. This game is on Steam? I can't find it. Maybe the game have other name.
2. Where is the walkthrough of this game!? I've tried so many ways and still so many locked. I can't find an walkthrough.
1.No
2.there's a link to one in the op, that's the same one as on the patreon and sadly it's not complete

• Sad
Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes