Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I have played version 0.13 (v.0.14 is on page 28, August 4th), and can someone kindly describe what each character does in the end? I.e., is there a femdom path for Sophie, or Reina?

Incredible gem of a game, but the point system is apparently something I'd rather not delve into, unfortunately.

user2020user

Oct 28, 2020
Is there a list how to get all milestones? I still miss Megans first ending, 3. Kaori stone and amys 3. stone.

fjruvmfjruvm

Jan 21, 2020
I have played version 0.13 (v.0.14 is on page 28, August 4th), and can someone kindly describe what each character does in the end? I.e., is there a femdom path for Sophie, or Reina?

Incredible gem of a game, but the point system is apparently something I'd rather not delve into, unfortunately.
If you dig few pages back there should be a guy who posted his save with all endings unlocked.
As in you have 8(?) in-game saves railroaded to all the endings content

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Yep, I think he had bigger things in mind, but he got caught into other stuff or just wanted a way out. It's a damn shame, but at least he didn't let things drag on and the initial product was good. Lots of respect for him.

Reactions: Armada1987

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
is there a way to unlock gallery? if there isn't can someone who has unlocked the whole gallery share their entire "game" file with the community?

SinaXXX

Jun 18, 2018
is there a way to unlock gallery? if there isn't can someone who has unlocked the whole gallery share their entire "game" file with the community?
I think it's a bit late but if you still need this. this is my save files. almost all the gallery is open and almost all the end scenes are saved because they don't appear in gallery(the exception is Amy's route because I didn't vibe with her enough.)

FYLBingBong

Dec 5, 2021
is there sound in this game? if not I'm doing a playthrough with Claire de lune on repeat.

Last edited:

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
You can only have one ending with one character at a time. So based on your choices, you will miss some scenes. But there is a gallery to show you which scenes are locked or unlocked.

Oh and yeah, no sound in this game

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
You can only have one ending with one character at a time. So based on your choices, you will miss some scenes. But there is a gallery to show you which scenes are locked or unlocked.
also you while you can qualify for more then one ending at a time there are some that lock each other out like Sophie and Kaori

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes