dodgey68

Jan 3, 2020
Thanks HirumaY, a truly amazing game and unlike many completed in a timely fashion.
You are a superstar and look forward to seeing another offering.

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
Thanks for the game HirumyY.:D
I really enjoyed the game of drawing and storytelling, I hope you will continue to create games in renpy and with this style of drawing.
I know that you are the one who does the story and everything else, but if you need help with something, feel free to ask, here is an example of a story, the earth race stays with only one man and that is the main protagonist of game.
For example the struggle to survive the only living man on earth whether to become a slave to some women find a way to make his own harem or find the woman of his dreams and try to live in peace. Everything can be inserted into the game from all kinds of fetishes, but I would be happy if the main protagonist either tortures or is tortured as you know how to do HirumyY.:devilish:
In any case I have a lot of examples that I can give for the story unfortunately I would love to do those games but I don't have much time and I don't know how to start
That's all from me I'm looking forward to your new works if there are any :)

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
How to get kaori vanilla ending and megan first ending
I didn't get Kaori's vanilla ending yet, but as for Megan's first ending, there're several ways to reach it. Basically, it has to be an almost perfect run. I believe that if you don't interact as much as possible with any other girl, you don't look at her tits at the very beginning, and you tie yourself to the bed at the very end, you should probably get it... But another way that interestingly enough leads you to the same ending is by selecting the perfect dialogue options with Megan + engaging in naughty behavior unrestrained with Amy OR Sophy. Somehow Megan overlooks your "unloyal behavior" when it's just one of these two.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Byczer

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
finally this THICC beauty is complete, we need way more devs like you who appreciate the THICC in the games.

Reactions: Hitany

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
No Gallery available ?, all thoses ending and you are "forced" to replay the whole game hoping you make the good decisions... it's too much..
Anyway to have a Gallery with all the scene unlocked ?

Merlk

Jan 21, 2019
Is it really just femdom or does the MC actually become something more then a bug? I really like the models and such but Femdom is just something i'd rather skip... Which is a shame seeing all those phat asses.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Is it really just femdom or does the MC actually become something more then a bug? I really like the models and such but Femdom is just something i'd rather skip... Which is a shame seeing all those phat asses.
Amy, Julia, and Sofia aren’t really femdom focused. At most Julia is a bit bratty and Amy can have gentle femdom but she only does it because the MC asks her to. Megan, Valerie, and Kaori are the femdom focused girls, so I recommend playing it and focusing on the first three girls I mentioned.

JD Dark

Nov 19, 2017
how do you get Kaori ending 2 and is there any secret girl endings with Naoko or Fiona or harem ending at all?

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes