radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Glad to see this game hit the completed status. I enjoyed the playthrough, especially the Kaori parts.

Congrats to the dev, even though you had to end the game sooner than you wanted. I'm looking forward to your next project, which I do hope is femdom based.

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
Sad the game has ended, it was great such hot femdom tease and denial scenes made this a very enjoyable playthrough!

Zeldae

Apr 2, 2020
Thank you for this Dev, it was very good, different endings really made the difference.
You even remembered my request about sharing Julia character, respect man.

I'll come around, if you ever decide to create any more games or continue this one, peace.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Which girl ended up getting the ending out of the one poll? Kaori's friend or the one girl we found drunk on the street?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Which girl ended up getting the ending out of the one poll? Kaori's friend or the one girl we found drunk on the street?
There is an ending with the drunk girl (Elena). To get it you must choose to dive at night at the beach. And obviously not commit to another girl.

Reactions: SSDiamond

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Man, these aren't my exact fetishes (more of an either harem or NTR guy myself, polar opposites), but those MODELS! Extra-wide-hips honey select models doing lots of teasing is a recipe for me to throw money at something.

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Here are the saves for all the endings I could find. Ended up finding the alternates for Amy and Megan too, also missing Kaori's alternate. The Amy and Mega alternates are the last ones

Edit: Added Kaori's alternate ending as well, now this is all of them. Shoutouts to Qwertzyc for the path

How do I download these off this site? Every time I click on one of those attachments it just opens a new tab with a bunch of gibberish.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes