Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
how do you get Kaori ending 2 and is there any secret girl endings with Naoko or Fiona or harem ending at all?
Page 28 has a comment describing how to get Kaori's ending 2. As for secret endings, no, there's only the ones you can check for in the milestones page. Keep in mind this game finished earlier than intended because the dev was too busy with personal life. So he couldn't give the intended content to every girl

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
So when I open the new version of the game I still see my saves from the last version and the gallery doesn't seem to have updated to show new stuff. I'm like 99 percent certain I deleted everything from the old version so I don't know what the problem is.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
So when I open the new version of the game I still see my saves from the last version and the gallery doesn't seem to have updated to show new stuff. I'm like 99 percent certain I deleted everything from the old version so I don't know what the problem is.
There is no problem at all. The endings don't show up on the gallery. As for your old saves, Renpy keeps them on it's app folder too, so if you just delete the game folder, Renpy will still have your saves. You can check "milestones" and see that there are new ones added. Those are your indicators, not the gallery

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
this game could have been something else with incest content (just making one them a mother/sister), right now it's just... some random game I guess, nice of the maker to finish it tho. voices and music would also be helpful.

Last edited:

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
This is some weapons-grade bullshit right there* - tried to maximize all my choices with Sophie in mind, even used the linked walkthrough to get max Sophie points as best as I could, and I STILL can't get a Sophie ending (which is what I presume the missing Sophie milestone is - or else what it SHOULD BE). Does anyone have any idea how does on get that...?

* It is my firmly held belief that locking a specific route/ending behind a "but only if you got 99.9% of maximum possible points" is simply atrocious game design. I had that same issue with the Meghan route where conscious steering was NOT enough to get me an ending, only the walkthrough helped achieve it. I believe that (barring very specific circumstances) consciously making choices towards a specific love interest SHOULD get you their ending even if you fuck up a certain number of choices as long as the player intent remains clear. That does not seem to happen in this game: you're forced to thread the needle.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
This is some weapons-grade bullshit right there* - tried to maximize all my choices with Sophie in mind, even used the linked walkthrough to get max Sophie points as best as I could, and I STILL can't get a Sophie ending (which is what I presume the missing Sophie milestone is - or else what it SHOULD BE). Does anyone have any idea how does on get that...?

* It is my firmly held belief that locking a specific route/ending behind a "but only if you got 99.9% of maximum possible points" is simply atrocious game design. I had that same issue with the Meghan route where conscious steering was NOT enough to get me an ending, only the walkthrough helped achieve it. I believe that (barring very specific circumstances) consciously making choices towards a specific love interest SHOULD get you their ending even if you fuck up a certain number of choices as long as the player intent remains clear. That does not seem to happen in this game: you're forced to thread the needle.
I remember having the option of see the endings with Sophie and Laura Julia (I was sure from my choices that I wasn't going to get an ending with anyone else). I preferred to see the Laura's Julia's ending, even so I had the option of having done the other one.

Edited to change Laura for Julia

Last edited:

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I remember having the option of see the endings with Sophie and Laura (I was sure from my choices that I wasn't going to get an ending with anyone else). I preferred to see the Laura's ending, even so I had the option of having done the other one.
Funny you should say that, considering there are zero matches for the word "Laura" in the game script (or among the actor-named image files). At any rate, in this modern ultra-possessive/proprietary/obfuscated/encrypted world we live in sometimes I forget some stuff still comes with a human-readable source; after suddenly remembering that, it turns out you both need more than 9 points with Sophie AND discovering her backstory to get her ending, which is apparently why I couldn't get it (due to there being some rather antagonistic dialogue on the "backstory" path which I was not keen on repeating on the subsequent "get the most Sophie points" run).

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Funny you should say that, considering there are zero matches for the word "Laura" in the game script (or among the actor-named image files). At any rate, in this modern ultra-possessive/proprietary/obfuscated/encrypted world we live in sometimes I forget some stuff still comes with a human-readable source; after suddenly remembering that, it turns out you both need more than 9 points with Sophie AND discovering her backstory to get her ending, which is apparently why I couldn't get it (due to there being some rather antagonistic dialogue on the "backstory" path which I was not keen on repeating on the subsequent "get the most Sophie points" run).
Maybe I have confused her name, but the MC's cousin was named Laura, right? The one who was originally obsessed with footjobs. It's been a while since I finished the game, and I may be renaming the character.

It's not that the ending with her is very long, but I liked it.

As for Sophie, I did all of her backstories. And I gave her all the points that couldn't go to the MC's cousin (I thought her name was Laura ...). My order was: Cousin-Sophie-Chubby Friend (I don't remember her name), the rest without points.

EDIT: The name is Julia, I was getting confused, sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: Wooloomooloo
Jul 8, 2020
So the walkthrough probably isn't going to get updated anytime soon, I don't want to chug through thousands of lines of text either. But through the point of ctrl+f, I give thee the blessing of a pretty bad ending guide tbh.

Apart from getting character points. And also some of the requirements are like: thousands of lines apart, good luck using the 'ending condition' text file I created. It's pretty sparse and without proper guidance throughout the entire game, I'd consider some difficult.

The most difficult thing to know would be finding the bottle for Elena ending, pissing off Sophie to the point you can get her ending. One could consider Reina difficult, but her talk is easy to navigate, I guess.

I'm not too sure if there are more conditions for the ending talks, pretty sure not, but could be?

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
is there no creampie? cuz tags dosnt put in n on main bann theres no creampie genre to :Kappa:

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes