Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Anyone knows why this happens everytime there is MC dialogue in the gallery? Screenshot_20221125-104005_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
Edit: using joiplay btw

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
As a member of the femdom community I have no idea why this hasn't caught on more. Megan and Kaori are some of the most attractive characters written, Julia is also really lot, and although I don't find Amy's timid character to be my cup of tea, she's not annoying and her presence feels meaningful.

All in all this is a great game and the one that I'm most looking forwards to updates now. I can definitely see how Megan forcing herself on the MC would be a turn-off for most people not into femdom (I'd also be turned off if the MC was the one forcing himself on other women) but in my case it served to showcase Megan's confidence. Her assuredness that no matter how she teased you, you'd love every moment of it was one of the reasons I got so into the character.
The endings were far too abrupt. That's probably why!!

Reactions: jackieboopie1234

tomsmithjr14

Feb 3, 2023
I don't know what i'm doing wrong but the only two endings i can't get are sophie's ending and megan's second ending. for megan's second ending i know i need to get max points and one of those points is rejecting sophie in the bath i believe. does it matter the choice for which megan i was with during the sessions? any help please!

geraldstark

Dec 28, 2021
I don't know what i'm doing wrong but the only two endings i can't get are sophie's ending and megan's second ending. for megan's second ending i know i need to get max points and one of those points is rejecting sophie in the bath i believe. does it matter the choice for which megan i was with during the sessions? any help please!
I only have the second ending for megan personally.
Basically I did very little with the others, and I did max points for Megan. Don't know if that the recipe. I don't know how to have the first ending though.
and yes, the choice of which megan is very important because it gives you 5 points. The answer is in the walkthrough, it's the left one.

Reactions: tomsmithjr14

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
This game was really excellent. If the dev decides to start another similar project, I'll contribute no questions asked

littleowen

Jul 16, 2018
It was really nice but after going blind and later seeing there was no Naoko route i can only say one thing
Fuck.jpg
Still Sophie was cute

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
I really, really, really hope he will get into some other project. This game has become one of my favorite. It's a real gem!
I'm sorry he didn't put in a little more stuff with Kaori and Valerie and the ending seemed to me a lot just to finish the project.
I don't know if he was tired of working on the project or if he decided to end the project because some people might have threatened him, this is what happened to a worker on the game.
The game had great potential, but due to death threats and similar negative comments, he decided to end the game with a stupid ending.
I really love this game and the story, but I think there could have been more updates and some more improvements, but I'm only the one who plays and not the one who makes them, so my opinion is irrelevant anyway.

Reactions: obiruto

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I'm just gonna put a short walkthrough on stuff outside of what is already in the walkthrough here for the different endings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
I'm just gonna put a short walkthrough on stuff outside of what is already in the walkthrough here for the different endings.

same bro. No clue how to access kaori's 2nd ending. I had to use universal renpy mod to set ending 2 to true cuz it would just give me the straight ending if i chose the highlighted option. I tried everything from lowering her points to raising but nothing worked. Thanks alot for your guide. It helped me alot

Edit: Saw a guide on page 28 which says to keep all girls stats at 1 including kaori. That will lead to a seperate choices where it originally said "accept her offer". This leads to the normal ending.

Last edited:

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
same bro. No clue how to access kaori's 2nd ending. I had to use universal renpy mod to set ending 2 to true cuz it would just give me the straight ending if i chose the highlighted option. I tried everything from lowering her points to raising but nothing worked. Thanks alot for your guide. It helped me alot

Yeah the Kaori ending was so weird to get. So weird that I still remember it after failing so many times before. The thing to do to get Kaori's second ending is to only agree to kiss her feet after complaining when she talks to you at the university after the first massage and then constantly blow her off until the end. That way you would only have 1 Kaori point without being locked out of her content and when she asks you if you want to be together at the end, you should have an option that goes along the lines "I would, but not like this."

Reactions: Yolomon

JamesArt5

Jul 26, 2023
This game has broken me :) it’s been 2 days and I can’t get it out of my head. Has anyone got any similar recommendations that could scratch the itch it’s created?

• Red Heart
Reactions: HirumaYoichi

KnightRun

Mar 11, 2021
If anyone alive out there - is there a save file or smth to just watch all hentai scenes? I read it two times and it gets boring. Specially i want to watch endings

Ro Bbit

Nov 26, 2021
Hi
what software is used for the game, is it paid? I would like to know how you do the characters

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes