BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It didn't take long to get to the Julia ending... (I skipped the entire game to the end of the previous version choosing more or less the same options as the first time). Once chosen, I apparently only had enough points for her and Sophie because I haven't been able to choose any other LIs than these two, the ending wasn't very long.

The truth is that it has made me a bit too short:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
completed Megan, Kaori, Valerie endings. A hint for you guys, Megan ending you need to choose left one, maybe there are other ways too but that's how i reached it.
Kaori and Valerie endings were far best!
Hoping to see more of your games Hiruma-sama!
Do you know how to get the 2nd Kaori ending?

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
This is good game, I hope the dev would make more games in the future.
I was able to get Kaori's ending and really liked it. I just wonder if there's another foot focused scene maybe with Julia ?

Bad omen

Sep 27, 2018
Gallery doesn't seem to work on joiplay

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'MeganG.jpg'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'MeganG.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 675, in render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image u'MeganG.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

```

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
I'm missing the last milestones for amy, megan, and Kaori. I'm also missing a gallery scene for Julia, it's the one with what seems to be julia knee grinding MC's crotch.
Any hints (or spoilers)? I've already got endings for all the girls, I don't want to spend hours in the dark trying to figure out these last few things. Would have been nice if the milestones/gallery had little hints when you hover over ones you don't have honestly.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I'm missing the last milestones for amy, megan, and Kaori. I'm also missing a gallery scene for Julia, it's the one with what seems to be julia knee grinding MC's crotch.
Any hints (or spoilers)? I've already got endings for all the girls, I don't want to spend hours in the dark trying to figure out these last few things. Would have been nice if the milestones/gallery had little hints when you hover over ones you don't have honestly.
Same here, missing those three milestones. Any guide/updated walkthrough would be appreciated!

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get Megan's ending? :)
Consult the walkthrough in the OP, should be easy to get it following that. Unless you are talking about the last milestone, not sure if thats another ending or not?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I played around a bit more and got alternative endings for both Megan (where she includes her sister) and Amy (where she becomes dominant), and I believe the key to getting those is fully maximising your points with them. I'm guessing the missing Kaori milestone is then also an alternative ending for her, but I'm still stumped on how to get that.

Reactions: DogStar

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
You mean Julia's 5th scene? It's a variation of the 6th. If you're in Julia's path, when you catch her masturbating. If you choose "seing someone in that position...", the MC cums on the thigh gring, and you get the 5th scene. If you tell her she's sexy, he goes for the thightjob. If you saw that already, you're not missing much.
As for the milestones, I'm also missing those, probably alternate endings. Gonna wait for a walkthrough, tried a couple of times with no sucess, probably some kind of max point rewards

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Cobbled up together a gallery unlocker for anyone interested, it's attached. I'm working on the mod for the game which would allow you to get all the points/scenes with Megan while still persuing other girls. It will also allow you to see all the scenes/endings.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Zoranian

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Cobbled up together a gallery unlocker for anyone interested, it's attached. I'm working on the mod for the game which would allow you to get all the points/scenes with Megan while still persuing other girls. It will also allow you to see all the scenes/endings.

View attachment 1335209
How does it allow you to view all endings? the endings aren't present in the gallery.
Does it automatically maxes your points with all of the girls?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
How does it allow you to view all endings? the endings aren't present in the gallery.
Does it automatically maxes your points with all of the girls?
If you're talking about the gallery unlocker, it only unlocks scenes that are already present in the gallery. I may add ending scenes to the gallery in my mod when I get to them.
As for the mod, I will add an option to see all the ending scenes at the point of branching off or where appropriate. I haven't fully played the game myself yet, so can't say where that will be and I doubt points will matter after the branching off.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
I played around a bit more and got alternative endings for both Megan (where she includes her sister) and Amy (where she becomes dominant), and I believe the key to getting those is fully maximising your points with them. I'm guessing the missing Kaori milestone is then also an alternative ending for her, but I'm still stumped on how to get that.
I tried getting the amy one but following the guide and choosing what seems like the correct choices to max her out didn't work.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Are there alternate endings with all LIs or only with some? It's mainly curiosity.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't usually look at those things. I haven't even looked to see if I've gotten all the scenes with Julia (if I'm missing one, I'm not going to repeat the game to get it, honestly, so knowing it doesn't change anything either).

Well, I just might have been interested in an alternate ending with Julia. Although I'm not sure I would have seen it.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes