lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Is there a Full Gallery ? Or full Save ?
The different Route / Choices are too much for me, just want to enjoy the game ^.^

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I got a lot of errors playing the last part, and the only choice I got was whether I wanted the Kaori ending. When I said no, I automatically got the Amy ending: Valerie came to the room but I got an error message instead of a choice, and I got some more error messages after which I automatically ended up with Amy. Is that lack of choice due to having not enough points with the other girls, or is this a bug?

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
*Does anyone know if this is the end of the devs? or are they gonna start a new project? Or is this the "final" final?

Reactions: leonwerto

horsefort

Jun 30, 2020
I got a lot of errors playing the last part, and the only choice I got was whether I wanted the Kaori ending. When I said no, I automatically got the Amy ending: Valerie came to the room but I got an error message instead of a choice, and I got some more error messages after which I automatically ended up with Amy. Is that lack of choice due to having not enough points with the other girls, or is this a bug?
Have you tried playing a brand new game. I had issues until I noticed the dev told patrons not to use old saves

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I see this is completed so I wanted to try it but before I wanted to ask if she is a main character? to_ask.jpg

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
completed Megan, Kaori, Valerie endings. A hint for you guys, Megan ending you need to choose left one, maybe there are other ways too but that's how i reached it.
Kaori and Valerie endings were far best!
Hoping to see more of your games Hiruma-sama!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
completed Megan, Kaori, Valerie endings. A hint for you guys, Megan ending you need to choose left one, maybe there are other ways too but that's how i reached it.
Kaori and Valerie endings were far best!
Hoping to see more of your games Hiruma-sama!
I'm only going to see one ending, and since I have 0 points with them, it sure isn't any of those.

Right now the only ones that interest me are Julia and Sophie. Almost certainly I will follow the Julia ending.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes