Yukimura Sanada

Apr 8, 2020
Megan works for the cia I'm sure.
Valérie and her colleague
Kaori The disciple of megan

It's a shame that this game ends but at least the developer finishes his project unlike many others.
I wish him or her good luck for his future projects.
and thanks for the julia footjob scenes :)

ps: sorry for my bad english

Reactions: Armada1987

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know if it's because I ignore Megan, Valerie, and Kaori, but this update seemed short to me. Or maybe it's only a subjective assessment.

About Valerie, I have seen that there is a scene, which of course I avoid.

With Kaori another after teasing the MC at work that I haven't seen either.

I don't know if there are any with Megan, but in my game they don't speak to each other practically throughout the update, only when they pass each other once in the house and say hello.

Regarding Reina. The truth is that I'm not too interested in what she wants from Megan, and I have tried to choose the options that best reflect that the MC shares my opinion.

I like the whole scene of the MC taking care of Sophie, even if it doesn't have anything sexual.

At the end there is an interesting scene with Julia. I really liked it.

I haven't seen Amy in the entire update.

I have to say that in the previous update the scene I chose is Julia's, I don't know if that changes the scenes in this one.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
There is an scene with Julia in this update? I didn't see anything :confused: Maybe because I've used a full save to unlock the gallery previously?
Pretty sure you need to have a lot of points with her to get it. I did a run through focusing mostly on her and got the scene.

other than that I think the update is just scenes with Valerie and Kaori. Kaori’s scene was my favorite because it’s the longest. The Valerie and Julia scenes were too short imo.

Reactions: S3ri4l

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Pretty sure you need to have a lot of points with her to get it. I did a run through focusing mostly on her and got the scene.

other than that I think the update is just scenes with Valerie and Kaori. Kaori’s scene was my favorite because it’s the longest. The Valerie and Julia scenes were too short imo.
I avoid Kaori since she ordered / asked the MC to kiss her feet. Of course I didn't, and I refuse to have any kind of relationship with her.

I have no intention of seeing any scene from Valerie either.

However, I have to say that I like Julia's scene, I don't care that it's short.

There is an scene with Julia in this update? I didn't see anything :confused: Maybe because I've used a full save to unlock the gallery previously?
I think I have a lot of Julia's points, I chose her points before all the LIs except Sophie.

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
A few versions ago I believed that the game would be quite extended, although in this it is shaping up to the end in a good way. I liked how the protagonism of the characters was handled at this stage, since several of the relevant characters but who had not been able to have much participation had their moments.

Regarding the version itself, I liked the scene of the bridge with Megan as well as the final scene with Sophie.

Regarding the final version, I think that Miss Reina could stay with Megumi if they reach an agreement with the protagonist or simply with Anna, something I would like to know before the game ends is if Valerie was already dedicated to that before having a relationship with Amy's father.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
A few versions ago I believed that the game would be quite extended, although in this it is shaping up to the end in a good way. I liked how the protagonism of the characters was handled at this stage, since several of the relevant characters but who had not been able to have much participation had their moments.

Regarding the version itself, I liked the scene of the bridge with Megan as well as the final scene with Sophie.

Regarding the final version, I think that Miss Reina could stay with Megumi if they reach an agreement with the protagonist or simply with Ana, something I would like to know before the game ends is if Valerie was already dedicated to that before having a relationship with Amy's father.
I don't remember any final scene with Sophie (yes with Julia). I guess the bridge scene of her with Megan you get if you have enough points with her, I don't recall any interaction with her other than a greeting.

I think Reina would be a good match with Megan, as my MC isn't going to be with Megan, for me it's perfect that Megan finds another person to annoy and leave the MC alone. I don't quite remember who Megumi and Ana are.

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
I don't remember any final scene with Sophie (yes with Julia). I guess the bridge scene of her with Megan you get if you have enough points with her, I don't recall any interaction with her other than a greeting.

I think Reina would be a good match with Megan, as my MC isn't going to be with Megan, for me it's perfect that Megan finds another person to annoy and leave the MC alone. I don't quite remember who Megumi and Ana are.
I'm sorry I should have been more specific but the scene I was referring to was the one where the protagonist takes care of Sophie, the Megan scene you only see if you have enough points with her and although it is intimate it does not have sexual content either.

Remember that they are twin sisters who call themselves Megan but their real names are Megumi and Anna, it can happen as you say but even if the protagonist has a relationship with one of them, Reina could have a relationship with the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm sorry I should have been more specific but the scene I was referring to was the one where the protagonist takes care of Sophie, the Megan scene you only see if you have enough points with her and although it is intimate it does not have sexual content either.

Remember that they are twin sisters who call themselves Megan but their real names are Megumi and Ana, it can happen as you say but even if the protagonist has a relationship with one of them, Reina could have a relationship with the other.
I haven't paid much attention to Megan's story, I have read it, but it hasn't interested me too much. I guess the Dev would say the names at some point... I didn't see if he did.

I don't think I'm more interested in the bridge scene than in Megan's other scenes, so I'm happy to lose it.

If Megumi or Ana or both want to have a relationship with Reina for me perfect.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
What about the girl with glasses that the MC meets in a sex shop (iirc she was the sales clerk)? Will he meet her again?

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
What about the girl with glasses that the MC meets in a sex shop (iirc she was the sales clerk)? Will he meet her again?
She might get one scene, but there was a poll on patreon for which side character Hirumay should make a scene. The votes were split between her, Kaori's friend and the drunk girl, so we'll see.

Personally I'd like a scene with the drunk girl, would be interesting to know a bit about her, and she's rather unique imo.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
She might get one scene, but there was a poll on patreon for which side character Hirumay should make a scene. The votes were split between her, Kaori's friend and the drunk girl, so we'll see.

Personally I'd like a scene with the drunk girl, would be interesting to know a bit about her, and she's rather unique imo.
Really sucks that they have to choose between them but I get it. I really wanted a scene with Kaori’s friend because she’s probably the nicest girl in the game other than Amy, but I also wanted scenes with some of the other side girls too lol. Oh well, can’t win them all.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Really sucks that they have to choose between them but I get it. I really wanted a scene with Kaori’s friend because she’s probably the nicest girl in the game other than Amy, but I also wanted scenes with some of the other side girls too lol. Oh well, can’t win them all.
I feel you. But who knows, maybe since it's the final update, we'll have plenty of treats we won't be expecting!

Reactions: Armada1987
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes