Nov 13, 2017
Hard to pick just one girl for me! They're all great though Julia, Sophie, and Kaori are kind of tied for favorites.

Great game though, one of the few interesting femdom VNs imo.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hard to pick just one girl for me! They're all great though Julia, Sophie, and Kaori are kind of tied for favorites.

Great game though, one of the few interesting femdom VNs imo.
For my sophie is the best, followed by Amy and then Julia (if I could get the points but skip the foot fetish scenes then that would be perfect). I'm ignoring Megan and Valerie. About Kaori... I didn't like her request to the MC for kiss her feet at all and I've been ignoring her ever since. Although the truth is that I don't know if she has any particular fetish.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
For my sophie is the best, followed by Amy and then Julia (if I could get the points but skip the foot fetish scenes then that would be perfect). I'm ignoring Megan and Valerie. About Kaori... I didn't like her request to the MC for kiss her feet at all and I've been ignoring her ever since. Although the truth is that I don't know if she has any particular fetish.
We'll have to see next update, but I'm 100% sure Kaori is gonna be the bratty/dominant girlfriend with a lot of foot fetish and some public humiliation. Probably not your cup of tea.

kernane

Jun 26, 2018
how do you trigger the 2 new scenes with megan ? I follow her path and max my affection point with her, but i can’t trigger them

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
The update for patreons should be around this weekend, or maybe the next one, so you might have to wait an extra week or two.

And still no sound for this game.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I really don’t understand people complaining about there being femdom when it’s in the tags and is part of the plot of the game. Not to mention as far as I’ve gotten the femdom/bdsm is pretty tame compared to some other games. It’s got a good mix already. Please keep Megan and Valerie femdom focused at the very least.

One other thing I'm slightly worried about is the amount of girls! They're all top tier but there's so many of them that it seems like it'll be difficult to balance in the long run with choices mattering, unless girls like Naoko, Fiona and Reina don't end up getting scenes which would also feel like a shame.

Last edited:

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Anyone has a completely maxed Megan save? I accidentally overwrote mine with another save... It would help me big time.

Btw version 0.13 is out, should be posted here soon!

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
Please don't let the latest version finish it has so much potential I haven't played the latest version because it is not available for download yet but I'm looking forward to further work on the games you will be working on.
For this game there is more potential and for ac which can be dominant to the point that it can be sub there are more characters you can add from a librarian, a professor, a friend of Kaori, a drunk woman all the way to a woman working in a store in the last or previous outing.
It can end with a single woman or a harem for two or more of them anyway I hope you keep working on the game / games and I look forward to them

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Any gallery Unlocker ?
Or full saves ?
I don't think it's interesting to "farm" the game with different dialogue, I find it tedious. (personal opinion)

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I have never liked any kind of domination. But this is probably the game that has made me enjoy femdom a bit. Mainly for Megan. While Amy is totally my ideal girl (adorable, cute, kind...) Megan's personality enchants me. And that romantic touch that Megan has both in her normal dialogue and actions and in her lewd scenes, makes me feel comfortable with these scenes. While I don't expect wholesome romances in this game, I wish we could see a more romantic Megan later, but without her missing the femdom of course.

Contrary to Valerie.
Definitely Valerie's femdom is not to my liking. So, in my case, as long as femdom is maintained and does not turn to total humiliation, I will be happy.
But this character has my weakness:
The Mommy Femdom. I can't say no to a dominant mommy. This is my weak point. I hope the MC calls her mommy more often.

We have two dominant women in the house. Megan and Valerie... What will this mean for the future?

Will both of them join and dominate the MC together?
Or maybe their personalities will collide and both will "fight" to be having the MC for only one of them. This would make a lot of sense. Megan already told the MC that she doesn't like to share. And as a vanilla person that I am, I think I prefer this option. :KEK:

I love when a girl is possessive like Megan is with the MC. She is not the typical unbearable jealous girl. She's mature. She knows that she wants the MC just for her and proves it with deeds, she lets us know with her words and actions. I really love her.

And about this update. About Reina and Megan...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes