aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Because of how the game is developing, I don't think that male domination is within the future content. But it's possible that I'm wrong.
Yeah I figured .... but I want to try and ask the dev ... hoping to be wrong as well ... since I really love her body and her being a milf is (y) ... I really love the models in this game but am not into the femdom stuff especially with how extreme Valorie is turning out to be :\ ... so I try to see if I can find something a bit more vanilla xD

But thanks for the answer my friend !
Would love to see the dev's comment

Reactions: BlasKyau

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
" If session obedience< 2 -> Cum eating scene" - oh come on , please at least tell me it's not a MC who do that. At least it's avoidable, but it's first mega disgusting thing in this game.
mc does that if he didn't warned valerie
though there is a way to avoid it even without warning her (at least in gallery, in actual game it may be different due to the previous scene with her which could raise obedience i suppose)
///
yes, stared
staying because compelled
don't warn

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Dude that's Valerie's first scene and it's just to show you what she's about. You can skip the next scenes with her. Just focus on the girls you like and you will almost never have to go through femdom stuff
In this update I haven't seen any femdom scenes, neither with Valerie, nor with Megan (I don't know if I have to include Kaori in this list, anyway, I'm not going to see her scenes either)

mc does that if he didn't warned valerie
though there is a way to avoid it even without warning her (at least in gallery, in actual game it may be different due to the previous scene with her which could raise obedience i suppose)
///
yes, stared
staying because compelled
don't warn
For me, the best option is the one that appears last (if I'm not mistaken) when the game offers you the different possibilities: RUN.

From the scene... I only know what you are telling, since I escaped from her as soon as I had the opportunity.

Reactions: zoe_meat

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I like how it literally says in the tags that this is game is a "femdom" game yet people come here complaining about femdom scenes, for crying out read the tags only then download it...
At some point you can ignore the LIs with femdon if you want and focus on those with other fetishes (foot fetish for now) or with vanilla content.

In my case, I'm interested in 3 LIs and none have femdom. I'm actually avoiding having scenes with LIs who have that fetish. And I have to say, despite my original reluctance, and thanks to SlayerRaven explanations, I have found the game remarkably satisfying despite femdom (and even more so than BDSM).

I redownloaded this to give it another try after reading Dev post claiming that this fendom was just at the start and its part of the story but will end cant remember if I even completed game since my 1st try of this game but the moment I started from my last save MC talks to the abuser and apparently she has a twin and I answered their question according to the walkthrough I gave up on version 0.8 after that I thought their wouldnt be anymore fendom but then I get to this scene with Valerie in the bathroom so I immediately grabbed the vaseline to go to work on Stretch arm-strong and then she literally grabs this man child of a Protagonist and man handles him like the Beta of an MC he is puts him on her lap and starts spanking strench went from arm strong to a noodle in a matter of secs Ive never felt so appauld by an MC I felt extremely violated I know its just a game but damn. Dev will this Beta Bitch ever grow a spine. You stated fendom will end or become optional from what your post claimed.
In fact, if you make the right (or wrong, it depends on the point of view of each one) choices, femdom disappears from the game. The scene with Valerie is more of an introduction so that you know the character, if you choose well (or badly, depending on what you like) the scene ends earlier (I will not comment on how extreme the mandatory part is because I have used CTRL to skip it)

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
I like how it literally says in the tags that this is game is a "femdom" game yet people come here complaining about femdom scenes, for crying out read the tags only then download it...
You've chosen a very poor wording for this reply.
What you gonna do with a tag that only has a single scene in the entire game?
Should everyone ignore the game if said tag is obscure and gross in general?

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
it's a great game for me. Anyone who doesn't like femdom can skp it in some parts of the game. I hope that it will be a strapon and that it will be added that ac some bdsm for example Megan and ac will dominate teacher but since this is a femdom game I doubt it.
I can't wait for the next part of game

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah I figured .... but I want to try and ask the dev ... hoping to be wrong as well ... since I really love her body and her being a milf is (y) ... I really love the models in this game but am not into the femdom stuff especially with how extreme Valorie is turning out to be :\ ... so I try to see if I can find something a bit more vanilla xD

But thanks for the answer my friend !
Would love to see the dev's comment
As I am very strange, I don't like femdom or maledom (domination in any of its variants). Turning the tables isn't one of the things that interest me (exchanging one type of domination for another doesn't make me particularly excited) Any LI who have a maledom fetish would not interest me either. BDSM and spanking are other fetishes that I don't like

More pussy in the MC's personality than in the rest of the house combined. Time for gender equality, throat-punch the cock-blocking milf.
I don't see likely that will happen.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Newbie shows up,reads like 1 page of the thread. Thinks that it suddenly knows it all.
I read I see what it says but you see that ass on them characters so I went ahead and read a few post then I got to the Dev post and he explained thats why I tried it out a 2nd time but then I encountered Valerie almost immediately after I loaded my save if you read the comment it clearly say that I gave up on my 1st attemp meaning I never completed it so of course I was pissed cause now I literally have 3 npc trying to dominate me Im not into that I could stomach it a bit if I have to just struggle a bit till theirs no more but I assumed that all hell just broke lose after returning to the game to encounter 3 demons trying to torcher me but I read a few more post that explained Ive not made it far enough to rid game of fendom content to the point where you can avoid it but thanks for the reply everyone here game seems pretty good I just dont want no part of the fendom I mean everyone here has played City of Broken Dreams do you continue to return for :eek: Kleo :oops: or is it Katie, Victoria, Meredith, Abby, Shanlon, Chandra, Carli, Ellen, Sasha, Gloria, Venus or The Goddess Sonja :p herself saved the best for last boyooo Im only a simple man when I see Fat Ass I become mesmerized.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I read I see what it says but you see that ass on them characters so I went ahead and read a few post then I got to the Dev post and he explained thats why I tried it out a 2nd time but then I encountered Valerie almost immediately after I loaded my save if you read the comment it clearly say that I gave up on my 1st attemp meaning I never completed it so of course I was pissed cause now I literally have 3 npc trying to dominate me Im not into that I could stomach it a bit if I have to just struggle a bit till theirs no more but I assumed that all hell just broke lose after returning to the game to encounter 3 demons trying to torcher me but I read a few more post that explained Ive not made it far enough to rid game of fendom content to the point where you can avoid it but thanks for the reply everyone here game seems pretty good I just dont want no part of the fendom I mean everyone here has played City of Broken Dreams do you continue to return for :eek: Kleo :oops: or is it Katie, Victoria, Meredith, Abby, Shanlon, Chandra, Carli, Ellen, Sasha, Gloria, Venus or The Goddess Sonja :p herself saved the best for last boyooo Im only a simple man when I see Fat Ass I become mesmerized.
I haven't played City of Broken Dreamers, so I don't know all the girls you name. In fact, for some reason I have it as ignored.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i like Amy and that's why I focused on her.

the femdom with megan and valerie is complicated, on the one hand I don't want anything to do with them on the other hand, I am drawn to both of them....
but the extrem femdom is not to my liking

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
i like Amy and that's why I focused on her.

the femdom with megan and valerie is complicated, on the one hand I don't want anything to do with them on the other hand, I am drawn to both of them....
but the extrem femdom is not to my liking
It isn't complicated for me, I always avoid LIs with domination, BDSM and spanking. So as soon as I have had the opportunity, I have taken it.

I like Sophie, so I'm getting all her points.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes