BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have never liked any kind of domination. But this is probably the game that has made me enjoy femdom a bit. Mainly for Megan. While Amy is totally my ideal girl (adorable, cute, kind...) Megan's personality enchants me. And that romantic touch that Megan has both in her normal dialogue and actions and in her lewd scenes, makes me feel comfortable with these scenes. While I don't expect wholesome romances in this game, I wish we could see a more romantic Megan later, but without her missing the femdom of course.

Contrary to Valerie.
Definitely Valerie's femdom is not to my liking. So, in my case, as long as femdom is maintained and does not turn to total humiliation, I will be happy.
But this character has my weakness:
The Mommy Femdom. I can't say no to a dominant mommy. This is my weak point. I hope the MC calls her mommy more often.

We have two dominant women in the house. Megan and Valerie... What will this mean for the future?

Will both of them join and dominate the MC together?
Or maybe their personalities will collide and both will "fight" to be having the MC for only one of them. This would make a lot of sense. Megan already told the MC that she doesn't like to share. And as a vanilla person that I am, I think I prefer this option. :KEK:

I love when a girl is possessive like Megan is with the MC. She is not the typical unbearable jealous girl. She's mature. She knows that she wants the MC just for her and proves it with deeds, she lets us know with her words and actions. I really love her.

And about this update. About Reina and Megan...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I may be weird, but what I like the most about the game is denying Megan points and giving them to other LIs (except Kaori and Valerie, I don't give them any either). therefore, in my case I don't think Megan and Valerie have a tough fight for the MC. I have both with 0 points, while I have given Sophie as many as I could.

I'm not going to comment on this latest update because I haven't played it yet.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Treacherous desires [v0.13] [HirumaY] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 890 MB
Original Mac Size: 873 MB

Compressed Win Size: 321 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 320 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 327 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I wish people would share the details along with the version.
Next version (v0.14) will be the final version! For anyone that has save files up until v0.12, don't override them, as there will be changes that will break your game!
When this game is finished, will you make a game like this? Or will you make another game? :LOL:

horsefort

Jun 30, 2020
When this game is finished, will you make a game like this? Or will you make another game? :LOL:
From the patreon "After Treacherous desires concludes, I do have plans for a more femdom focused game, but if I do decide to start making it, it will go on a slower pace."

So it seems like nothing is set in stone but if they do make a new game it will have more femdom

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
From the patreon "After Treacherous desires concludes, I do have plans for a more femdom focused game, but if I do decide to start making it, it will go on a slower pace."

So it seems like nothing is set in stone but if they do make a new game it will have more femdom
Great news! The world always needs a lot more femdom :)

• Angry
Reactions: hgooob2000

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
While it’s a shame this game will finish earlier than intended, I understand life happens and it’s difficult to keep up with consistent updates. I do hope you continue making games like this even if it’s at a slower pace! Megan’s femdom content is some of my favorite in any game.

Last edited:
Reactions: fmnf

K3PP0

Jun 12, 2017
I wish people would share the details along with the version.
Next version (v0.14) will be the final version! For anyone that has save files up until v0.12, don't override them, as there will be changes that will break your game!
Would you kindly update the Mega link pls ? I can't download the 0.13 version from the others options.

Thank You For The Game!

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Played through the new update. Hopefully we get to follow through with worshipping Kaori’s ass for part of her ending.

I would also like to say to take your time with the next update! This one was good but felt short even going through it to find everything. I was excited for Valerie’s scene but it was very short. It would be unfortunate for the final update to end up half baked.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
HirumaYoichi
since Treacherous Desires is going to end soon, could you tell us something abbout your next femdom game? like, will be placed in a modern world or maybe in an medieval/futuristic world?

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
When I try to open it, it turns into a .txt file and it doesnt do anything when I insert it into the game folder
It should open as a text file, but you just need to put in in the game folder as in C:\Users\*YOURUSERNAME*\Desktop\Treacherousdesires-0.13-pc\game and not in the folder that the exe is on.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I have never liked any kind of domination. But this is probably the game that has made me enjoy femdom a bit. Mainly for Megan. While Amy is totally my ideal girl (adorable, cute, kind...) Megan's personality enchants me. And that romantic touch that Megan has both in her normal dialogue and actions and in her lewd scenes, makes me feel comfortable with these scenes. While I don't expect wholesome romances in this game, I wish we could see a more romantic Megan later, but without her missing the femdom of course.

Contrary to Valerie.
Definitely Valerie's femdom is not to my liking. So, in my case, as long as femdom is maintained and does not turn to total humiliation, I will be happy.
But this character has my weakness:
The Mommy Femdom. I can't say no to a dominant mommy. This is my weak point. I hope the MC calls her mommy more often.

We have two dominant women in the house. Megan and Valerie... What will this mean for the future?

Will both of them join and dominate the MC together?
Or maybe their personalities will collide and both will "fight" to be having the MC for only one of them. This would make a lot of sense. Megan already told the MC that she doesn't like to share. And as a vanilla person that I am, I think I prefer this option. :KEK:

I love when a girl is possessive like Megan is with the MC. She is not the typical unbearable jealous girl. She's mature. She knows that she wants the MC just for her and proves it with deeds, she lets us know with her words and actions. I really love her.

And about this update. About Reina and Megan...

I think there will be a lot of different endings in the game, which I think is very nice.

azlaeyo

May 6, 2018
Great game, it's a shame that it will end at the next version, please make a 2nd épisode !
Can you update the walkthrough to 0.13 please?

Reactions: Armada1987
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes