BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Really sucks that they have to choose between them but I get it. I really wanted a scene with Kaori’s friend because she’s probably the nicest girl in the game other than Amy, but I also wanted scenes with some of the other side girls too lol. Oh well, can’t win them all.
She might get one scene, but there was a poll on patreon for which side character Hirumay should make a scene. The votes were split between her, Kaori's friend and the drunk girl, so we'll see.

Personally I'd like a scene with the drunk girl, would be interesting to know a bit about her, and she's rather unique imo.
I don't really know if any of the options interests me more than the others. I'm more of sex scenes with characters with whom you establish a romantic relationship.

But it would be interesting to know more about the story of the drunk girl.

Reactions: DogStar

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Such a hidden gem! I'm looking forward to see the endings, especially Kaori's. Does anyone know the results of the latest poll in Patreon?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Naoko is the tall girl who is friends with that Kaori
Well, if the scene has nothing to do with BDSM or femdom ... She's not exactly the side character that interests me the most.

I have rejected kaori, and I suppose I will continue to do so if the opportunity is given again.

What really draws me the most about this scene is showing Kaori that you prefer to be with a girl with a personality diametrically opposed to hers. So I hope this scene has nothing to do with Kaori's

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Oh man I really hope naoko gets an ending. I wouldn’t mind a delay to make that happen along with making the update without the scenes and endings feel unsatisfactory. The last update’s scenes were pretty short.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I'd rather the dev take as long as they need since the most recent update felt quite short. I want the endings for as many girls to be satisfying as possible.

Reactions: phoenixofdark

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I haven't played City of Broken Dreamers, so I don't know all the girls you name. In fact, for some reason I have it as ignored.
My friend I think you got a bad taste of Kleo I did too trust me it wasnt pretty almost deleted the game perhaps that thru you off and assumed thats how the game would go you had other options and Dev specifically said on Youtube he had an Interview and mentioned it was really tough on him making that scene because he's not into that whatsoever he was adamant so people dont even bother asking him anymore these are the Devs words since then Kleo has been out of the game just minor scenes for story purpose.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
My friend I think you got a bad taste of Kleo I did too trust me it wasnt pretty almost deleted the game perhaps that thru you off and assumed thats how the game would go you had other options and Dev specifically said on Youtube he had an Interview and mentioned it was really tough on him making that scene because he's not into that whatsoever he was adamant so people dont even bother asking him anymore these are the Devs words since then Kleo has been out of the game just minor scenes for story purpose.
I have never played City of Broken Dreamers, and the truth is that I don't know anything about Kleo and her scene or scenes.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes