BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I couldn't agree more with you. At first I thought she was just being used to set up flags with the other girls, like when you brought Megan to mess with her but now she's fighting for the title of best girl in my eyes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's confident, cheeky, dominant and in love with the MC. Once those qualities came to light she had me on my knees in an instant.
Well, in my case, I didn't like having to kiss her feet, so I left her there. After that I haven't any interest in Kaori as LI. I don't know if that's the case, but Kaori seems like an LI with femdom.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
If we are disobedient Valerie makes us eat cum, then for what reason to be disobedient? The MC its too submissive even without going that route,at least there should be an option to resist, everything was fine until that scene, but surely there are people who like it so everything is fine since the game is aimed at that audience.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Not fond of the art work. It is a bit childish. The story is weak. No not for me. Bye and good luck.

HirumaYoichi

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2020
awww... i thought valerie has many scenes... i download this because of her :(
Well, she is the newest addition... :p

I thought Devs were the ones that update this game on f95zone?
Normally I give the files to the admins and they update it. Patreons that share it don't realise that they hinder the development of the game, but I guess getting some attention is more important for them.

If we are disobedient Valerie makes us eat cum, then for what reason to be disobedient? The MC its too submissive even without going that route,at least there should be an option to resist, everything was fine until that scene, but surely there are people who like it so everything is fine since the game is aimed at that audience.
You can avoid the scene completely, you can have a normal scene, or the cum eating scene witch goes more hardcore.
Aren't 3 options enough? :O

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You can avoid the scene completely, you can have a normal scene, or the cum eating scene witch goes more hardcore.
3 options? I got the one of obedient which does not make us eat cum, disobedient which makes you eat cum and the 3? (maybe I need to download again and try)
But what I want to say is: if we don't go the submissive route, which is why I don't want to obey what she says, why the MC is going to keep quiet when she tries to make him eat cum?
In other words, the game is fine, it is not my thing to be submissive, so I resist ( spanks)and I was disobedient, but when I did it, that happens :HideThePain: :HideThePain:, (I know it is a femdom game but I play it only for 2 or 3 LI, i reject Kaori, Megan and Valerie) and I played it because the overall story is interesting

Last edited:
Reactions: Slaanesh Champion

Colorado24

Mar 12, 2020
3 options? I got the one of obedient which does not make us eat cum, disobedient which makes you eat cum and the 3? (maybe I need to download again and try)
But what I want to say is: if we don't go the submissive route, which is why I don't want to obey what she says, why the MC is going to keep quiet when she tries to make him eat cum?
In other words, the game is fine, it is not my thing to be submissive, so I resist ( spanks)and I was disobedient, but when I did it, that happens :HideThePain: :HideThePain:, (I know it is a femdom game but I play it only for 2 or 3 LI, i reject Kaori, Megan and Valerie) and I played it because the overall story is interesting
The 3rd option is to run away and avoid the scene. Also, if you don't like the cum eating scene you can try and be obedient in just 2 of the 3 obedience options (Look at the walkthrough for more information) so you show some resistance ;)

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I love femdom, but not at all into eating male cum. So I was actually glad that behaving like my normal obedient self, spared me from having to do that. ;P

Also so far I wasn't really sure about the direction of the femdom love interests. That Megan finally became more interested in having the MC worship and please her was really nice. Was a bit worried before that she would be the typical Japanese type of "Domme", who only cares about giving blowjobs all the time. ;)

Reactions: fanboi

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

The 3rd option is to run away and avoid the scene. Also, if you don't like the cum eating scene you can try and be obedient in just 2 of the 3 obedience options (Look at the walkthrough for more information) so you show some resistance ;)
I took the option of running. I didn't even consider seeing the scene.

My interest in Valerie is more or less identical to the one I have for Megan (and they share number of points with Kaori: 0). In fact, even though I don't really like lying, I can do it if it keeps me from scoring points with them.

I haven't finished liking Sophie's story. I knew that she was perky and that she liked sex, but that she's explicitly nympho takes away interest, at least from my point of view. And despite this she's still the one I prefer; Amy seems like a good LI to me, but I don't quite like the way she looks, and I don't like Julia's fetish (or more exactly, the feet fetish doesn't excite me) so, although I like her appearance, she doesn't quite interest me.

If the game has individual endings, I'm clear that I'm only interested in Sophie.

By the way, I love the MC's thoughts when he sees Megan on the beach:

-I can hear her thoughts from her saying "this is what you are missing"
-If you were a normal woman and not a controlling bitch... damn you, Megan!

Mar 20, 2020
This is one of my favorite when it comes to Femdom. The Dev is so damn fast when it comes to updates. Im almost positive Dev has released content twice a month!

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Will we be able to dominate Valorie ? or will her content be exclusively either femdom or no content ?
I would love to clap her cheeks as much as Amy's

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Will we be able to dominate Valorie ? or will her content be exclusively either femdom or no content ?
I would love to clap her cheeks as much as Amy's
Because of how the game is developing, I don't think that male domination is within the future content. But it's possible that I'm wrong.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I redownloaded this to give it another try after reading Dev post claiming that this fendom was just at the start and its part of the story but will end cant remember if I even completed game since my 1st try of this game but the moment I started from my last save MC talks to the abuser and apparently she has a twin and I answered their question according to the walkthrough I gave up on version 0.8 after that I thought their wouldnt be anymore fendom but then I get to this scene with Valerie in the bathroom so I immediately grabbed the vaseline to go to work on Stretch arm-strong and then she literally grabs this man child of a Protagonist and man handles him like the Beta of an MC he is puts him on her lap and starts spanking strench went from arm strong to a noodle in a matter of secs Ive never felt so appauld by an MC I felt extremely violated I know its just a game but damn. Dev will this Beta Bitch ever grow a spine. You stated fendom will end or become optional from what your post claimed.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
I redownloaded this to give it another try after reading Dev post claiming that this fendom was just at the start and its part of the story but will end cant remember if I even completed game since my 1st try of this game but the moment I started from my last save MC talks to the abuser and apparently she has a twin and I answered their question according to the walkthrough I gave up on version 0.8 after that I thought their wouldnt be anymore fendom but then I get to this scene with Valerie in the bathroom so I immediately grabbed the vaseline to go to work on Stretch arm-strong and then she literally grabs this man child of a Protagonist and man handles him like the Beta of an MC he is puts him on her lap and starts spanking strench went from arm strong to a noodle in a matter of secs Ive never felt so appauld by an MC I felt extremely violated I know its just a game but damn. Dev will this Beta Bitch ever grow a spine. You stated fendom will end or become optional from what your post claimed.
Dude that's Valerie's first scene and it's just to show you what she's about. You can skip the next scenes with her. Just focus on the girls you like and you will almost never have to go through femdom stuff

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes