Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Megan: "Romantic femdom / BDSM" The house keeper dominates the MC from get go. What is it that drives her?
Julia: "Foot,Thigh fetish" The MC's cousin seems to care about nothing in this world.
Amy: "Vanilla" Innocent, kindhearted and THICC. What else does someone want? :p
Sophie: "Vanilla" A nympho that always seems to stir up trouble in the house! Ιs there more depth behind her straightforwardness? Find out in v0.12!
Kaori: "A mix of many things" Cheeky and confident, this girl will turn the world upside down to get what she wants.
Valerie: "MommyDomina" She arrived with the intention of getting in the way of the MC and her daughter, Amy. Will the MC embrace, or get past her

Not mentioned: All the Megan stuff you have to get through first lol.

The Dev probably should be leaning into the femdom harder,thats the niche/fetish most associated with this game.

Not a femdom fan,but legit think dev should just stop the vanilla stuff. Like I'd be willing to bet very,very few of Devs Patreon supporters are there for vanilla.

Last edited:

horsefort

Jun 30, 2020
The Dev seems to be very willing to work with patreons so far. with both polls and asking for direct input and using suggestions offered in the comments of the patreon posts. I can only speak for myself and say I've been happy with the product so far. Now personally I am not into foot fetish stuff but it did well in the poll and the dev has done so well with the Julia content that I'm happy with even that content.

Reactions: NicCag

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
The Dev seems to be very willing to work with patreons so far. with both polls and asking for direct input and using suggestions offered in the comments of the patreon posts. I can only speak for myself and say I've been happy with the product so far. Now personally I am not into foot fetish stuff but it did well in the poll and the dev has done so well with the Julia content that I'm happy with even that content.
Yea that's what i was getting at,i would bet very few of the devs Patreon supporters are there for the 'vanilla' content. Dev should double down on what the games known for and drop the vanilla paths.

Dec 27, 2020
Yea that's what i was getting at,i would bet very few of the devs Patreon supporters are there for the 'vanilla' content. Dev should double down on what the games known for and drop the vanilla paths.
He did

I'm not saying that the game will be going vanilla. It had vanilla content and will continue having.
But plenty, PLENTY of femdom is on its way... albeit avoidable for whoever doesn't want it.
This is a femdom focused game and anybody who comes here should know this.
So I full-heartedly agree with you on this.
He loves femdom and good for him but stay to it double down and say with all your pride guys and galls this is a femdom game with a little bit of vanilla content.
Then he don't need to promise us future femdom content is avoidable.
And the femdom lovers can rest assured they get what they want.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Megan: "Romantic femdom / BDSM" The house keeper dominates the MC from get go. What is it that drives her?
Julia: "Foot,Thigh fetish" The MC's cousin seems to care about nothing in this world.
Amy: "Vanilla" Innocent, kindhearted and THICC. What else does someone want? :p
Sophie: "Vanilla" A nympho that always seems to stir up trouble in the house! Ιs there more depth behind her straightforwardness? Find out in v0.12!
Kaori: "A mix of many things" Cheeky and confident, this girl will turn the world upside down to get what she wants.
Valerie: "MommyDomina" She arrived with the intention of getting in the way of the MC and her daughter, Amy. Will the MC embrace, or get past her

Not mentioned: All the Megan you have toget through first lol.

The Dev probably should be leaning into the femdom harder,thats the niche/fetish most associated with this game.

Not a femdom fan,but legit think dev should just stop the vanilla stuff. Like I'd be willing to bet very,very few of Devs Patreon supporters are there for vanilla.
In the end I have try again the game.

I'm not going to comment on Megan's scenes because I've skipped all of them using CTRL, except the last one that I avoided and one that I suppose I shouldn't have points with her to get it (I've followed the walkthrough, so I'm pretty sure I have 0 points with her).

I like Julia, except for her foot fetish, which is a fetish that I don't care about; however I got most of the scenes from her (although I used CTRL when they seemed to take too long, the foot fetish bores me)

Amy is a good character for my liking and I like the scenes of her (except one with BDSM that I skipped)

Sophie is for now the LI that I like the most (I always choose her to earn the points if there are several options). For me, it's worth playing the game for her.

I have refused to kiss Kaori's foot, honestly, I would rather lose all of her scenes than do it. After that request, I lost most of the interest I had in that LI.

About Valerie, my interest in her is more or less identical to what I have in Megan. I suppose it will be another LI that I will be interested in leaving 0 points and avoid all her scenes.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
This shit is about Trust and you can see Megan loose interest in MC when she learns there isn't trust and starts to move away from him, however if you're good and obey her she rewards you, more and more as a Femdom would in reality.
I've taken your advice and decided to do whatever breaks Megan's trust. That has helped me enjoy the game. Choosing the options that reduced Megan's trust in the MC gave me a certain pleasure while waiting to be able to end the relationship. I have also gone from watching the scenes, but I have had a certain feeling of revenge every time I chose options that gave points to other LIs and not Megan (and also a certain pleasure each time that I can choose to give her points in options without other LIs, I chose not to give them to her.)

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
That's the thing I hope people would realize. Yeah, the first bits with Megan are unavoidable, but it's to give you a taste of what she brings. If you keep going for other characters, she'll leave you alone... mostly.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
That's the thing I hope people would realize. Yeah, the first bits with Megan are unavoidable, but it's to give you a taste of what she brings. If you keep going for other characters, she'll leave you alone... mostly.
I guess after the conversation with Megan we can already avoid all her scenes (I can't say I've seen any, on the other hand).

My interest in Valerie is incredibly low. Spanking really dislikes me. The scene with her is possibly one of the least I like (and I haven't really seen it, but I can guess how it is)

And licking or kissing feet disgusts me, so Kaori is a character who has lost all possible interest to me.

Julia and Amy seem interesting to me. Although Julia has a fetish that doesn't interest me.

I can say that Sophie is really the character that I like in the game.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I guess after the conversation with Megan we can already avoid all her scenes (I can't say I've seen any, on the other hand).

My interest in Valerie is incredibly low. Spanking really dislikes me. The scene with her is possibly one of the least I like (and I haven't really seen it, but I can guess how it is)

And licking or kissing feet disgusts me, so Kaori is a character who has lost all possible interest to me.

Julia and Amy seem interesting to me. Although Julia has a fetish that doesn't interest me.

I can say that Sophie is really the character that I like in the game.

My point remains though. If Dev wants to grow his support on Patreon he should just go all in on femdom. How many people are gonna throw money at a game where they only like one of the LI's?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
My point remains though. If Dev wants to grow his support on Patreon he should just go all in on femdom. How many people are gonna throw money at a game where they only like one of the LI's?
I like Julia (even though I don't like her fetish, I like the character), Amy and Sophie; they are half of the LIs. Although it is true that the LI that I like the most is Sophie.

About Kaori, the first scene doesn't displease me (I don't like it either); what I really dislike is having to literally kiss her feet (I refuse). I don't know what kind of fetish she has (I don't know if she's a character with vanilla scenes or with some fetish like domination). It's possible that she doesn't have any fetish that I dislike; but I'm never going to know it first hand. I don't know if kissing the feet has to do with domination, but personally it disgusts me.

I don't like Megan and Valerie (and it wouldn't change if they eventually became vanilla) These are the only two characters that I don't like at all.

HirumaYoichi can make the game however he wants, but I guess adding variety isn't bad (plus I think the original intention was to include non-femdom characters, so not that he changed his intentions to please anyone).

I have to say that, despite my initial reluctance, I am liking the game (In large part thanks to the explanations of SlayerRaven that have helped me to approach the game in a different way)

vlakas12

Aug 9, 2017
This is the waifu rating post where I rate a game's waifus! Personality will disregard kinks.

Megan----
Face: 9
Boobs: 10
Ass: 9
Body: 9
Personality: 8
Overall: 9

Amy----
Face: 5
Boobs: 5,5 (a little too big for my taste)
Ass: 9,5
Body: 6
Personality: 9
Overall: 7

Julia----
Face: 7
Boobs: 6
Ass: 8,5
Body: 10
Personality: 7
Overall: 7,7

Valerie----
Face: 6
Boobs: 8
Ass: 7,5
Body: 6
Personality: 5
Overall: 6,5

Sophie----
Face: 6,5
Boobs: 8,5
Ass: 5
Body: 6,5
Personality: 10 (Super fun)
Overall: 7,3

Kaori----
Face: 10
Boobs: 6,5
Ass: 8
Body: 9
Personality: 6,5
Overall: 8

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I like Julia (even though I don't like her fetish, I like the character), Amy and Sophie; they are half of the LIs. Although it is true that the LI that I like the most is Sophie.

About Kaori, the first scene doesn't displease me (I don't like it either); what I really dislike is having to literally kiss her feet (I refuse). I don't know what kind of fetish she has (I don't know if she's a character with vanilla scenes or with some fetish like domination). It's possible that she doesn't have any fetish that I dislike; but I'm never going to know it first hand. I don't know if kissing the feet has to do with domination, but personally it disgusts me.

I don't like Megan and Valerie (and it wouldn't change if they eventually became vanilla) These are the only two characters that I don't like at all.

HirumaYoichi can make the game however he wants, but I guess adding variety isn't bad (plus I think the original intention was to include non-femdom characters, so not that he changed his intentions to please anyone).

I have to say that, despite my initial reluctance, I am liking the game (In large part thanks to the explanations of SlayerRaven that have helped me to approach the game in a different way)

Played through it again,the only girls I like are the ones MC hasn't done anythingbwith,anything with, the Volleyball girl,the library girl,and the drunk chick. Would say I like the teacher as well,but she's just another female domme,waiting to pounce on the MC.

Sophie's ok I guess.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Played through it again,the only girls I like are the ones MC hasn't done anythingbwith,anything with, the Volleyball girl,the library girl,and the drunk chick. Would say I like the teacher as well,but she's just another female domme,waiting to pounce on the MC.

Sophie's ok I guess.
I haven't taken them into account because we haven't seen too much of them. But they seem like the kind that I would like. I guess the teacher might be another LI to ignore.

Personally, the first time I tried the game I was quite upset. But SlayerRaven's explanations helped me to approach it differently (I'm not sure if that was his intention, but it worked for me). From there I saw a small victory every time I chose not to score points with Megan. What puzzles me is that even though I've done everything to upset Megan, the MC acts like he wants to continue with her (and it's certainly not going to happen in my game)

Valerie's spanking scene is one of the least I liked. I did everything to keep it as short as possible, and yet it is longer than I like. I hope we could avoid any other scenes with her.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I haven't taken them into account because we haven't seen too much of them. But they seem like the kind that I would like. I guess the teacher might be another LI to ignore.

Personally, the first time I tried the game I was quite upset. But SlayerRaven's explanations helped me to approach it differently (I'm not sure if that was his intention, but it worked for me). From there I saw a small victory every time I chose not to score points with Megan. What puzzles me is that even though I've done everything to upset Megan, the MC acts like he wants to continue with her (and it's certainly not going to happen in my game)

Valerie's spanking scene is one of the least I liked. I did everything to keep it as short as possible, and yet it is longer than I like. I hope we could avoid any other scenes with her.

Yea the MC simping for Megan is frustrating for me as a vanilla player

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yea the MC simping for Megan is frustrating for me as a vanilla player
I don't know if the dialogue will change a lot depending on whether you score more points with her. But with 0 points (and therefore the MC having done his best to screw Megan) he covers her as if he really tried to maintain a full relationship with her (which, having regard to the foregoing, isn't the case).

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Colorado24

Mar 12, 2020
That's too bad, I rarely replay games. :/
If you want some advice, I unlocked everything in just 2 different saves. One Megan only, and the other with the other girls. Once you completed both runs, it's just a little more to do every update (Not like you have to complete the game every month)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
If you want some advice, I unlocked everything in just 2 different saves. One Megan only, and the other with the other girls. Once you completed both runs, it's just a little more to do every update (Not like you have to complete the game every month)
For now I don't think you can score any points with Valerie, but I suppose that as you can you will have to have two separate routes, one with Valerie and one with Amy (at least that seems like the premise regarding Valerie):

Valerie: "MommyDomina" She arrived with the intention of getting in the way of the MC and her daughter, Amy. Will the MC embrace, or get past her?
HirumaYoichi, now, after verifying that I like the game, I'm interested, because of the way I play, to know if the game has an individual ending for each LI or will there be a harem ending or that includes several LIs.

If the game isn't going to have a harem ending and we can only get an ending with one of the girls, I'm going to have to restart the game to focus on only getting points with Sophie and avoiding all the points and scenes I can with the remaining LIs. If the game isn't harem, I'm not interested in getting any sex scenes without Sophie (in fact I prefer if only Sophie and the MC are there)

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes