bip77

Apr 21, 2020
Like it a lot. This game is perfect the way it is. I'm curious how the story about Kaori and Claire continues, but my favorite is Julia. (y)

Reactions: scrumbles

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for the update, it seems that little by little they are making you focus on a character although in the long run Sophie may be the exception because she seems to be quite open to sharing experiences. I felt a little sorry for Miss Reina, although I have a feeling that she will retaliate in some future version.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Well... when you make a game featuring femdom, it's not surprising that your patrons like femdom and want more of it. The first few versions scared away anyone who doesn't like femdom, and only started coming back after the dev made that message on the OP. Was a pointless poll, tbh, the results were predictable. He does need to remove that message at this point though, if he plans to continue making unavoidable femdom. It's misleading.

Haha,you beat me to it,I was gonna be like femdom fans want more femdom............shocking. lol

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
My point though is that if Hiru decides to cater more to his patreons, which makes sense because they're paying, then yeah it's gonna stay on the femdom side. But like he showed, there's still some vanilla scenes and they are GOOD
That’s cool, he is doing the Smart thing, I’m just saying that the warning in the OP is bullshit.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.11 APK

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
is there a full save im having some trouble getting some of the final scenes
Unzip the attached file and move it into the folder "game", then launch the game: all the scenes should be unlocked.
Edit the file with Notepad++ and delete the '#' at the beginning of the 4th line to unlock the milestones too.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Just curious, but is it like a choice game where you can miss certain scenes or can you get everything in one save?

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Just curious, but is it like a choice game where you can miss certain scenes or can you get everything in one save?
It's impossible to get everything in a single save. Different choices get you points with different girls so while you might get all the scenes of a couple girls in one playthrough, you are going to be missing some with other girls.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
It's impossible to get everything in a single save. Different choices get you points with different girls so while you might get all the scenes of a couple girls in one playthrough, you are going to be missing some with other girls.
That's too bad, I rarely replay games. :/

Reactions: Konstantinus

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I like the visuals and the fetishes don't bother me, I actually like that stuff.
Just that choice based games aren't my thing, missing stuff always triggers me.

I wonder if there are any more Koikatsu games with focus on bdsm and femdom? (Footjobs and play, hell yeah!!)

Anyway, game looks great and hope for success.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes