hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
As a member of the femdom community I have no idea why this hasn't caught on more. Megan and Kaori are some of the most attractive characters written, Julia is also really lot, and although I don't find Amy's timid character to be my cup of tea, she's not annoying and her presence feels meaningful.

All in all this is a great game and the one that I'm most looking forwards to updates now. I can definitely see how Megan forcing herself on the MC would be a turn-off for most people not into femdom (I'd also be turned off if the MC was the one forcing himself on other women) but in my case it served to showcase Megan's confidence. Her assuredness that no matter how she teased you, you'd love every moment of it was one of the reasons I got so into the character.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Maybe the art style doesn't attract a large amount of people compared to the typical 2d anime that's widely popular. I personally enjoy it, but I did take my time before giving it a shot. But yeah, the amount of patrons is slowly growing so I wouldn't worry too much

Nov 30, 2019
jeez i download this game since when is 0.7, and now i go back to this website and get newst version.
well they all have a very big promblem
no sound!!!!!

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
You guys are gonna see, it's a great update. Lots of humor and there's a little something for everyone :p
Definitely look forward to it!

Reactions: Chris_Chong0908
Nov 7, 2020
As a member of the femdom community I have no idea why this hasn't caught on more. Megan and Kaori are some of the most attractive characters written, Julia is also really lot, and although I don't find Amy's timid character to be my cup of tea, she's not annoying and her presence feels meaningful.

All in all this is a great game and the one that I'm most looking forwards to updates now. I can definitely see how Megan forcing herself on the MC would be a turn-off for most people not into femdom (I'd also be turned off if the MC was the one forcing himself on other women) but in my case it served to showcase Megan's confidence. Her assuredness that no matter how she teased you, you'd love every moment of it was one of the reasons I got so into the character.
Here’s a thought not everyone is crazy about femdom.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes