Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
wtf about the versions of this game. I didn't play on purpose because there was version 0.9 thinking that 90% of the game was done. Logically, after version 0.9, there should be 1.0. And version 1.0 is a release and you can play a completely made game. And then bam version 0.10. What's the point in showing versions like that?
because they are 2 separate numbers joined together, with the first one signifying the completion of major changes (like finishing the game with 1.0) and the 2nd one identifying smaller changes (like bugfixes).

in development, there are also more numbers e.g. 1.26.8 and 1.26.10 which don't correspond to version but project numbers, like 1.26.8 is for a bugfix and 1.26.10 for the addition of a new weapon for example. Those project numbers are then combined into the next version number, in this case 1.27 and released.

At least that what I learned about that topic and some companies may have a different custom in using them since there is no real standard for version numbers

Reactions: John Bon Clay

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Be nice to the specific girl you want a sex scene with everytime you get the chance and you'll gather enough points to unlock it. It's pretty simple really. Focus on one-two girls max.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
because they are 2 separate numbers joined together, with the first one signifying the completion of major changes (like finishing the game with 1.0) and the 2nd one identifying smaller changes (like bugfixes).

in development, there are also more numbers e.g. 1.26.8 and 1.26.10 which don't correspond to version but project numbers, like 1.26.8 is for a bugfix and 1.26.10 for the addition of a new weapon for example. Those project numbers are then combined into the next version number, in this case 1.27 and released.

At least that what I learned about that topic and some companies may have a different custom in using them since there is no real standard for version numbers
And it sort of feels as it's up to the dev always how he/she feels the numbers are to be represented here anyway. We have games that says 2.0.1 or 2.3 etc. and 0.1, and then there is 0.10, that which he was talking about.. as 0.1 doesn't mean it's same version as 0.10.. all these years I spent learning math!! all for nothing!! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
And it sort of feels as it's up to the dev always how he/she feels the numbers are to be represented here anyway. We have games that says 2.0.1 or 2.3 etc. and 0.1, and then there is 0.10, that which he was talking about.. as 0.1 doesn't mean it's same version as 0.10.. all these years I spent learning math!! all for nothing!! :devilish::devilish::devilish:
This has nothing to do with math. Otherwise please explain the "value" of 2.0.1 to me?! The dots are separators, not decimal points. You could also write 0-1 and 0-10. ;)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This has nothing to do with math. Otherwise please explain the "value" of 2.0.1 to me?! The dots are separators, not decimal points. You could also write 0-1 and 0-10. ;)
why I'm telling ya its confusing.. they could then do.. 0.1 then 0.10.. then 0.100.. then 0.1000? but yeah :) you probably understand this system.. I see where you are going but... there seem to be many systems of that 0.3 and 2.0.1 etc.. they dont always follow same system I'm sure.. But a game is to go to 1.0? eventually or? for that base game that is? and games that uses 2.0 could just as well be 0.2?
Edit: I don't understand the systems they use and I never will, probably.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
why I'm telling ya its confusing.. they could then do.. 0.1 then 0.10.. then 0.100.. then 0.1000? but yeah :) you probably understand this system.. I see where you are going but... there seem to be many systems of that 0.3 and 2.0.1 etc.. they dont always follow same system I'm sure.. But a game is to go to 1.0? eventually or? for that base game that is? and games that uses 2.0 could just as well be 0.2?
Edit: I don't understand the systems they use and I never will, probably.

This thread has really went off on a tangent lol

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
I was afraid that low blows would be used to make us sympathize with Megan but I am glad that it was not like that, it was a flashback that was in tune with the story and that manages to make her a more interesting character. Some of my assumptions about Megan changed completely, I will miss the frequent abuse of her towards the protagonist although I suppose that from now on things will be more fair.
I'm still not used to having Kaori intimate scenes focus on her as being dominant when most of the time she doesn't inspire that, I guess I shouldn't judge a book by the cover of it.
Finally I think Amy is a character that has only improved from the beginning, I do not know which route excites me more if the MC being her boyfriend or being her father.

Thank you very much for the update!

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Not quite sure what to make of Megan's revelation. All I can say I am super interested to see where her story is gonna go.

As for Kaori, I hope we get the opportunity to turn the tables on her. I find her more likeable when her plans blow up in her face.

Amy remains my favorite, however.

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
Need a walkthrough or mod because I've done what I was supposed to last update and don't have the Sophie and Megan scenes

Edit: I've gotten the Megan scene. Unable to get the scene with Sophie and Julia

Last edited:
Reactions: Seriosha

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
While I do enjoy the game and it is straight forward more or less a mod that indicates who you will get points for and such would help with unlocking gallery scenes

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
As for Kaori, I hope we get the opportunity to turn the tables on her. I find her more likeable when her plans blow up in her face.
Ideally you should get options to continue on her dominant route and if you refuse her advances you get situations where she just keeps on embarrassing herself. I think that would be the best. Don't know how hard it would be to do consistently

Reactions: Bucketbot89
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes