HugeCarb

Dec 3, 2020
Very amazing game Mr Dev ... love the art ... the girls are stunning ..
wishing you the best
Keep up the good work .. especially if good work means making Megan more extreme x)

HugeCarb

Dec 3, 2020
For those asking to get the last gallery scenes you are going to need high scores for Megan 10+, Julia I'm guessing at least 7 or 8, and Sophie 5+. So you are going to have to do one or two extra play throughs one focused on Megan and one focused on Julia & Sophia simultaneously. You may have to start your playthroughs from the beginning rather than a pre save.
wait there's scores and you can view them ??? where ??

horsefort

Jun 30, 2020
wait there's scores and you can view them ??? where ??
There is an internal scoring system. As far as I know there is no way to see it but it's there. But it is fairly reasonable in that if you do something a character likes the score will go up for that character. At the moment scores don't go down. I have previously given short walk throughs for Julia (one on page 8) if you want to get as sense for what I mean.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HugeCarb

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
anybody know how to get amy last scene
You just act sweet to her. I continued a save where I was in the Amy route (she's the one I dreamt about before the 1st game using dice with Megan), and when I told her things like that I was waiting for her and that it was boring without her I got that scene, while I didn't get it when I didn't sweettalk her.

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
You just act sweet to her. I continued a save where I was in the Amy route (she's the one I dreamt about before the 1st game using dice with Megan), and when I told her things like that I was waiting for her and that it was boring without her I got that scene, while I didn't get it when I didn't sweettalk her.
weird I did that but I still didnt get her final scene, should I reject julia advance maybe?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.9 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
what 3D graphics the dev used, as trying to find more great looking games, but most of them seem to be using the same shitty 3D graphics.

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
anyone got a save file i cant seem to unlock two scenes of megan for some reason I tried everything I think

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
what 3D graphics the dev used, as trying to find more great looking games, but most of them seem to be using the same shitty 3D graphics.
Well, this game uses the same engine that most cartoonish 3D games use, the Koikatsu game engine. It's not difficult to stumble upon other games with the same graphics. Dozens, if not hundrends of games on the site use it

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
anyone got a save file i cant seem to unlock two scenes of megan for some reason I tried everything I think
You need Megan points, which you get both by being submissive and denying the other girls (since Megan knows everything that happens in the house). A tip I can give you is to look for cameras in your room, but leave them there. That will get you a variation on her next encounter. If she's making you cum on every encounter, you know you're on path.
What I do personally is have a "Megan simp" save file, because you will lose a lot of points with the other girls on Megan's path

Reactions: onepoopyboi

IStep

Nov 19, 2018
wtf about the versions of this game. I didn't play on purpose because there was version 0.9 thinking that 90% of the game was done. Logically, after version 0.9, there should be 1.0. And version 1.0 is a release and you can play a completely made game. And then bam version 0.10. What's the point in showing versions like that?

• Haha
Reactions: Partomatic
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes