caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.8 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

logicnr3

Mar 27, 2020
Hey there I just want to thank all the developers for this exciting and hot game. I think you do a really good job and hope you keep going like this.
I havent had any bugs but everytime you release a update and I want to continue from my last save, it does give me a error message in one of the following decisions. Im pretty sure it is because you forgot to set some variables when resuming an old save.
The game lets you continue the game if you click on ignore on the error message so its not really dramatic.

Reactions: kept dev

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Yeah I wasn't sure about the time delay. I'm actually definitely looking to become a patreon, if this update is really great.

Dec 27, 2020
Played this game some time ago, is it still full on femdom or did it change?
Full of it. I mean 2 out of 3 scenes are Femdom.
Calling the MC a Beta is a huge exaggeration. MC is a Plot device, and we're playing Megan's Story.

At least now we can say to one girl directly NO. So yeah 0.9 is much better than 0.8 which was just a Comic. Now we have a kinetic novel. The MC grew some balls, but he is for me the weakest point in the game.

All in all with the new additions in the game I am very confident to say it is a Femdom focused game and remains there. I can't see how this game with this MC can go more and more Vanilla in the future.

Last edited:

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
If it's not humiliation and MC torture then Femdom is kind of hot. But if it is just BDSM tag masking up abuse then it's really not. Color me interested I'll give it a good old-fashioned college try.

Reactions: Byczer

PotatoNinja

Nov 19, 2017
Way better than I expected, but admittedly, I have a fetish for face-sitting, so that may be why.

Also, this game has a lot of "Thicc done right" to it, while keeping some variety of body styles. If everyones a tittymonster, it makes the milk-tanks less exciting after all.

Reactions: Unsafe
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes