abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
Damn this is one of the few decent femdom games on this forum, great job dude, keep up the great work, also love the cartoonish style.

HirumaYoichi

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2020
The replay gallery has arrived! Unfortunately if you have already played the game, you have to replay the scenes in order to unlock them... I hope its not a hassle. :p

I haven't tried this yet, not the biggest fan of femdom but it's not a deal breaker for me. My question is, will this be a one penis game or will there be sharing and stuff like that in the future?
Only the MC will have intimate scenes.

Skankhunt 4 2 0

Jun 2, 2020
mc looks like a sissy :/
is that because of koikatsu or because of dev wants it that why ?

edit: I understand why :)

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
I think this game or visual novel is great. I download at every update. Lets hope the author gets the recognition they deserve.

horsefort

Jun 30, 2020
I just can't seem to get Amy's last scene. If anyone did it, could you kindly share the path?
The last Gallery scene? aim for a very high Megan score and any Amy score above above 1.

If you are having trouble getting a high enough Megan score Look for cameras but leave them there. Continue the massage with Julia scene normally (do not receive a foot job). Do not ask Amy to go for more (no hand job). At the story telling event sit next to Amy. Take the red pill. Stop Sophie from giving you a blow job in the bathroom. Tell Megan you will cooperate right before the Amy facesitting scene.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Treacherous desires [v0.11]
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:

lordofpie

May 17, 2020
i know absolutely nothing about this game, but that girl second on the left in the banner in the swimsuit is the stuff of dreams fuck me i'm in love

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
wh is the gallery locked i already saw all scenes expect for julias scene i dont know how to get this

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
The last Gallery scene? aim for a very high Megan score and any Amy score above above 1.

If you are having trouble getting a high enough Megan score Look for cameras but leave them there. Continue the massage with Julia scene normally (do not receive a foot job). Do not ask Amy to go for more (no hand job). At the story telling event sit next to Amy. Take the red pill. Stop Sophie from giving you a blow job in the bathroom. Tell Megan you will cooperate right before the Amy facesitting scene.
Weird that it was tied to Megan and not Amy, but I guess that wasn't much of a scene. Thanks dude, appreciate it

Reactions: Sag3king223

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Treacherous desires [v0.8] HirumaY

Original Size Win/Linux: 544 MB
Original Size Mac: 526 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 191 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 174 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
I love this game! as opposed to many other femdom games where the females are all extremely cruel and have little personality behind that cruelty this one has love interests with actual personalities.
The femdom scenes feel sensual and not wholly about cruelty! and there are different flavors of femdom to each of them and it's really refreshing, hopefully we'll see the more submissive characters develop more into dommy characters, we really need some mommy-dom type(Amy could fit the bill down the line), and it seems like you're really going to expand the number of characters around our MC which is awesome, but please don't neglect the current "core characters" .

Now the things that I don't really like are the scenes you miss for having certain choices, Although it's good that you can avoid certain scenes if you're not into them and the gallery is certainly an improvement, maybe someone will make a mod where all the scenes are available.

And maybe there's a little too much teasing and ruined orgasms from Megan, would love for things to progress a lil bit, but again that's just my opinion of course, it's an awesome experience so far and I really hope you keep going!

Reactions: Wooloomooloo
Dec 27, 2020
Greetings, I just played the game.
Yes the game has some real good written scenes.
It is one of the few where the Females aren't complete cruel monsters.
Definitely a plus point. +++
But it is again a game where the MC is a victim of a psycho(Megan). (Why?)
Megan is a rapist. Again... like all the other Femdom themed games. Gets a little boring. (Rape tag please so i could have been warned. I hate rape stories)
Is there a Femdom, Maledom, Lezdom game out there where BDSM is consensual.
Still well-made game don't get me wrong. In my opinion the best Femdom game I ever have played. Keep on with that dev.

But I want a game where I don't fell like a rapist or a victim the whole time. (99% of all BDSM games are written in that way).

Last edited:

Bluemouf

Nov 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the second to last Julia scene in the gallery? It's the only one I'm missing.

horsefort

Jun 30, 2020
Greetings, I just played the game.
Yes the game has some real good written scenes.
It is one of the few where the Females aren't complete cruel monsters.
Definitely a plus point. +++
But it is again a game where the MC is a victim of a psycho(Megan). (Why?)
Megan is a rapist. Again... like all the other Femdom themed games. Gets a little boring. (Rape tag please so i could have been warned. I hate rape stories)
Is there a Femdom, Maledom, Lezdom game out there where BDSM is consensual.
Still well-made game don't get me wrong. In my opinion the best Femdom game I ever have played. Keep on with that dev.

But I want a game where I don't fell like a rapist or a victim the whole time. (99% of all BDSM games are written in that way).
Give this one a try Escalation. If I recall correctly the MC requests the lifestyle from the girlfriend. Although at one point she does go past his safe word so it might not be completely what you are looking for exactly. Also, it is less of a game and more of a visual novel.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes