BrknParts

Aug 4, 2020
That thing when you have to play more than once to "unlock" or See all the scenes is complicated, not least because there is no gallery to know if we left anything behind.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Not sure I enjoy the RNG dice events in this game. Initially thought it was a novel idea, but in practice it's just you re-loading 20+ times in a row to get that 6.

Otherwise, it's quite a hot piece of game. Not a big fan of female domination, but it's quite softcore so it's still within my "safezone".

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Has anybody developed a walkthrough yet? I'm pretty sure I've missed a bunch of scenes after replaying it a few times, but I have the impression that you really have to thread the needle on multiple playthroughs to see everything, and the game gives you no direct feedback when you make choices so it's almost impossible to do so. In fact I know I've missed some content because there are screens in the OP that I have not run across.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
"He could never have guessed the bizarre and lustful experiences that awaited him."

surely the MC is not yet a user of F95zone.

Mostly because the world doesn't go like in games like this and it ignores the problems and clashing personalities that usually happen when living togwether. You don't think 'Wow she's sexy' you think 'Why the fuck is she always messing up the bathroom?!' As a for-instance.
I dunno about that, there's been a few times where I wanted to. Not to say I would've succeeded, but you never know if you don't try.

The well written stories that start with siblings being awkward make great what if stories

Mercury1843

Jul 20, 2020
Hey don’t know if this has been asked and sorry if it has been, but how much femdom is in this game or is it like specific to one character?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hey don’t know if this has been asked and sorry if it has been, but how much femdom is in this game or is it like specific to one character?
For the part that I've played is for a character (I think I played an update or two ago), but, when I played, this fetish was the most abundant in the game (not avoidable) and it included BDSM. I think it can be very good if you like it (but I'm not really sure becouse I don't like this fetish)

If you aren't into Femdom and BDSM, I'm not sure if you will enjoy the game, at least the first part, that is centered in this fetishes.

Mercury1843

Jul 20, 2020
For the part that I've played is for a character (I think I played an update or two ago), but, when I played, this fetish was the most abundant in the game (not avoidable) and it included BDSM. I think it can be very good if you like it (but I'm not really sure becouse I don't like this fetish)

If you aren't into Femdom and BDSM, I'm not sure if you will enjoy the game, at least the first part, that is centered in this fetishes.
Hey thanks for the response dude much appreciated I like that stuff so I will have to check it out I just wanted to see how much was in it. Thanks again

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes