horsefort

Jun 30, 2020
how do i get the scene with julia
You need 6 or more Julia points
So start a fresh game and do the following to get Julia points:
Take a peek at the girls doing gymnastics outside +1
Pull your dick out when she has you on the ground with her foot on your crotch +1
When she is giving you a footjob cum in you hand +2
At the pool massage her butt +1
when asked about her thighs reply I think the perfectly compliment your nice body +1
during the bathroom scene with Julia don't peak just leave +1
I think in Amy's bedroom you can say to Julia it's because you are sexy +2
When Julia wants to discuss Amy with you give any answer other than laters then +1

Reactions: NicCag

Justthetip69

Sep 20, 2017
Personally not into the subject matter but I got into the story for sure. Visuals are also pretty good but not amazing. Interested to see how development goes. God Speed!

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

HirumaYoichi

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2020
Has anybody developed a walkthrough yet? I'm pretty sure I've missed a bunch of scenes after replaying it a few times, but I have the impression that you really have to thread the needle on multiple playthroughs to see everything, and the game gives you no direct feedback when you make choices so it's almost impossible to do so. In fact I know I've missed some content because there are screens in the OP that I have not run across.
A replay galery is coming in the next update so you'll be able to see if you have missed anything. :p

Thanks for the update, are there any scenes with the glory hole?
No, it's not on my plans yet.

Reactions: RodolFaso

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.7 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: geraltal

lastshawna

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone know what program/mods that creator uses? I've seen this same 3D art style before with other games from other users and was curious what the program was that is being used to create this game.

Meowsers

May 18, 2018
The RNG scenes is driving me up the wall. I don't know how many times I've reloaded that first scene to try and get a 12, but I'm seriously getting everything BUT 12 over and over.

What the hell are the odds of getting 12 in that scene anyway? Because I can tell you, it isn't 1 in 12!

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
The RNG scenes is driving me up the wall. I don't know how many times I've reloaded that first scene to try and get a 12, but I'm seriously getting everything BUT 12 over and over.

What the hell are the odds of getting 12 in that scene anyway? Because I can tell you, it isn't 1 in 12!
for the first dice? 0
she tells you after you came(?) that one dice's side is blank

Colorado24

Mar 12, 2020
This game is like no one I've played before, I love it, it's exactly what I've been looking for <3

The character's design is amazing, also is the (most of the time) ass focus camera that takes advantage of the thiccness.
And the way it shows Femdom content without degradation, I love it. It's the first time I see this approach to femdom in a game. It's not just Megan that is the most 'regular' femdom, but also Julia showing that there's femdom without the bdsm part, or Amy combining femdom and love.
Of course there are some aspects to improve, it's part of the development, like adding background music or a way to know if I missed scenes.
Into my desires, I'd love to see a male anal play scene, or some light feminization. But well, i know there are just wishes.
Congrats to the developper for doing such a good game so far.

(Oh also, if someone has played other games like this, please tell me which)

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

horsefort

Jun 30, 2020
This game is like no one I've played before, I love it, it's exactly what I've been looking for <3

The character's design is amazing, also is the (most of the time) ass focus camera that takes advantage of the thiccness.
And the way it shows Femdom content without degradation, I love it. It's the first time I see this approach to femdom in a game. It's not just Megan that is the most 'regular' femdom, but also Julia showing that there's femdom without the bdsm part, or Amy combining femdom and love.
Of course there are some aspects to improve, it's part of the development, like adding background music or a way to know if I missed scenes.
Into my desires, I'd love to see a male anal play scene, or some light feminization. But well, i know there are just wishes.
Congrats to the developper for doing such a good game so far.

(Oh also, if someone has played other games like this, please tell me which)
The Patreon version now has a gallery helps with knowing if scenes are missed.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't tried this yet, not the biggest fan of femdom but it's not a deal breaker for me. My question is, will this be a one penis game or will there be sharing and stuff like that in the future?

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes