D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

Treacherous desires [v0.9] [HirumaY]

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I really enjoyed. And how to get sophie megan scene
You need Megan points, which you get both by being submissive and denying the other girls (since Megan knows everything that happens in the house). A tip I can give you is to look for cameras in your room, but leave them there. That will get you a variation on her next encounter. If she's making you cum on every encounter, you know you're on path.
What I do personally is have a "Megan simp" save file, because you will lose a lot of points with the other girls on Megan's path

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Treacherous desires [v0.9]
Download:MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Updated to 0.9!

Reactions: Zaeth026

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Idk why everyone is hating on Megan. I loves the game so far,.my only complaint is the lack of choices in some sanarios. I would love an Amy romance path, I don't care at all for Sophia or Kaori and would have loved it if we could turn down their advances in the scenes with them. I'll keep this one in mind moving forward. Can't wait to hear more about Morgan and her Twin?? Guess we will find out.

Unsafe

Dec 29, 2017
Its a shame, I like almost every character in the game but I hate constantly being the submissive character. Thats why i cant stand Meagan's content and just skip through her scenes

Reactions: acondo

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Idk why everyone is hating on Megan.
would have loved it if we could turn down their advances in the scenes with them.
There you go. You talk about Sophie, but the only gallery scene from her that's half forced on you is the kitchen bj. You don't even glance at anything else if you avoid her. Same with Julia. Megan, on the other hand, has 6 out of 8 scenes that are totally unavoidable. So if bdsm and heavy femdom aren't your thing, there's nothing you can do.
Not everyone hates Megan, she's the favorite for a lot of people. But to me, a game built around choice should give the player more control over how the relationship with her develops. The last update was the first one that let the player make her stop, so maybe that's changing. Gotta wait and see.

HirumaYoichi

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2020
Please tell me the dommy mommy stays dommy. These supposed femdom games where suddenly they turn out to just be a secret sub/sub in denial is the dullest shit ever.
Haha, no. The scenario develops in a way that you can skip them.

Also, I might add a milestone system to keep track or just view some story elements that will appear in the future.

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Haha, no. The scenario develops in a way that you can skip them.

Also, I might add a milestone system to keep track or just view some story elements that will appear in the future.
That's great, I'm really looking forward to seeing that story as well as the rest of the update content. Personally I think that if the story that we will see is as relevant as it seems, it could become a good turning point in the relationship between the protagonist and Megan, either to end it or to take a step forward in it.

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
Does anyone have a file with the newest gallery scenes unlocked? Been trying and can't get the Sophie/Julia scene and the Megan scene says it's locked

squealingdeath

May 2, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock the last scenes of Megan?
And could someone tell me how to see those scores? I cant find them.

Last edited:

horsefort

Jun 30, 2020
For those asking to get the last gallery scenes you are going to need high scores for Megan 10+, Julia I'm guessing at least 7 or 8, and Sophie 5+. So you are going to have to do one or two extra play throughs one focused on Megan and one focused on Julia & Sophia simultaneously. You may have to start your playthroughs from the beginning rather than a pre save.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes