RPGM Completed Treasure Hunter Kuu and the Ancient King [v1.1.0] [Tayun_x2@yarakasidan]

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes
Jan 28, 2018
i was only able to get steera's milking first scene. any idea how to get the rest of her scenes?
In order to get the next scenes you must progress with the Stripper sub-quests. Here's how it goes.
1. Get a vegie drink for the dancer in the club to cure her headache. Unlocks the second Stripper sub-quest where you need to get an item called All-Purpose Lotion from an apothecary in a tent west of the campsite (After you do a quest where you find the person in the ruins). Once that's done, head back to the club and you unlock a scene where the player dances with a dildo.
2. Go to Steera to enable the scene where she will send you on a quest to find her brother in the ruins, to make a milking machine. When that's done you will unlock the second Milking scene.
3. Go back to the club and perform three times (talk to everyone inside at least once to be sure) and the boss will want to be part of the performance.
4. 3rd milking sub-quest will activate once you enter Steera's tent.

And that's it. You will have completed both Stripper and Milking Sub-quests.

Last edited:

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
anyone know how to get the A+ ending?? & also unlock the Queen outfit?

Last edited:

rockmypunkk

Feb 3, 2019
I want more games with kemono girls. I just want it to be a human male fugging the girls, another decent one I'd love to see translated you play a young guy who gets rescued by a kemono foxgirl, forget what it's called foxy something or other.
There's always this one, but I don't think it has been translated

maidenmasher

Donor
Mar 24, 2019
I tracked down things I missed and went through the game for typos and other errors, someone reported an img bug that I couldn't duplicate, so this will be the final version. I have a patch here for ppl that have already downloaded the game or want to download the compressed version and patch it; just put the patch in the folder with the game's exe, do "extract here," and say yes to replace all.

Patch:

Last edited:

thrizz

Aug 27, 2016
Here you go. New game+ on 20.
Missing a couple from milking and stripping though.

EDIT: Oh again if anyone knows, need help finding the rest of the milking and stripping sub-quests.
Ok. I'm a little vague on this because I did this couple of days ago so I might be missing something.

Stripping stage 1: just talk to the boss I think
Stripping stage 2: talk to the red-head on the right side of the table right by the entrance of the club, she'll offer to join you on stage if you bring her some all-purpose oil.
to get the oil talk to the pig lady in front of the tent on the cliff on the left of the map, she'll say her boss ran off into the ruin and wants you to find him, go and get a bandage from the medic (not the one who wants to wrap you buy one from the other one) go into the dungeon and in the very back of the room with the torches you can light you'll see a pink haired guy. give him the bandage and you'll be taken back to their tent, now pink hair can give you all purpose oil if you have an empty bottle.
go back to red-head in the club and give her the oil. (I don't remember if it automatically does the scene or if you have to talk to the boss)
Stripping stage 3: The boss will explain that she is a lady and is super into exhibitionism, but is too scaredy to do it alone, talk to red-head to convince her to help, then talk to boss.

Milking stage 1: talk to the guy by the farms, he'll say that he needs to find his thicc cow maid or something. go to the medic tent and talk to cow maid, get milkies.
Milking stage 2: get milkies two additional times then talk to cow again (I don't know if it's necessary but I left the tent and came back.) she wants her brother to make a milking machine but he's off in the ruin. Go to the area with the spikes and he's on the right just before the row of spikes that don't work talk to him and he'll give you a milking machine. go milk cow.
Milking stage 3: Leave the tent and go right back in. watch a short scene then talk to cow again. milk cow.

and that should be it I think?

Jan 28, 2018
Ok. I'm a little vague on this because I did this couple of days ago so I might be missing something.

Stripping stage 1: just talk to the boss I think
Stripping stage 2: talk to the red-head on the right side of the table right by the entrance of the club, she'll offer to join you on stage if you bring her some all-purpose oil.
to get the oil talk to the pig lady in front of the tent on the cliff on the left of the map, she'll say her boss ran off into the ruin and wants you to find him, go and get a bandage from the medic (not the one who wants to wrap you buy one from the other one) go into the dungeon and in the very back of the room with the torches you can light you'll see a pink haired guy. give him the bandage and you'll be taken back to their tent, now pink hair can give you all purpose oil if you have an empty bottle.
go back to red-head in the club and give her the oil. (I don't remember if it automatically does the scene or if you have to talk to the boss)
Stripping stage 3: The boss will explain that she is a lady and is super into exhibitionism, but is too scaredy to do it alone, talk to red-head to convince her to help, then talk to boss.

Milking stage 1: talk to the guy by the farms, he'll say that he needs to find his thicc cow maid or something. go to the medic tent and talk to cow maid, get milkies.
Milking stage 2: get milkies two additional times then talk to cow again (I don't know if it's necessary but I left the tent and came back.) she wants her brother to make a milking machine but he's off in the ruin. Go to the area with the spikes and he's on the right just before the row of spikes that don't work talk to him and he'll give you a milking machine. go milk cow.
Milking stage 3: Leave the tent and go right back in. watch a short scene then talk to cow again. milk cow.

and that should be it I think?
Essentially, few details are off, but nothing significant. Stripping and milking sub-quests are linked and activates only when stripping scenes are completed.
Stripping 2: Give veggie drink and all purpose oil
Stripping 3: Perform twice, then boss will prompt to join (talked to every NPC at least once to make sure).

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
For A+ and S rank, you must less build the bridges or make short ways in dungeon, just take the longest/trap way then prevent to break clothes, it should be fine.

Apr 15, 2020
only bad part to this game is the lack of sex for the other girls. should have made Kuu a futa and you could fuck the other girls

joshndrake

Feb 6, 2019
ngl, that ending felt super out of character
she goes from getting raped to doing the raping

Last edited:

fatsoperson

Jun 29, 2017
Not sure if its just me but the OP game still has a bunch of stuff untranslated, and the patch links to post with no download

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes